Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said: @mrdimples i'm as astounded as you are on how an actor could have so much haters. Usually idols have a lot of haters, due to the large fanbase, mixed age group which consists of more youngsters (thus immature mindset), jealousy on awards matters during weekly shows, etc. But come to think of it, Joowon is getting these kind of things too. He's receiving awards for his recognition, he's headlining news due to his constant work, and he's gaining more fans. Other actors may not headline news as much for they didnt take up project after project, preferring to be on hiatus for some months before choosing another project. So i guess this is where the haters come from. The fans are proud of their actor's popularity, but when they did not receive acting awards, they start to feel jealous to the one who did manage to win and go "he's not even really good" or "he's just faking it". And these thoughts pile up to something nastier. So instead of admitting their bias needs better projects or improvement, the resort the the easiest method available: bashing. JEALOUSY spurs ANGER, anger spurs HATE. As their bias actor go on hiatus and they got nothing better to do, they start to spur hate on our innocent, talented actor. I'm not sure if Joowon is the kind of person who is affected by hate comments. I need to refer back to his interviews and see if he mentioned something like this. I hope he's the type to take something positive out of those comments to improve himself and his acting skills.

ctfrsgp said: Just read on Baidu forum that filming for RM has already started. Uri cutie is in same team with Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-Soo. Another guest Hong Suk-Chun (who has a cameo appearance in FK) joins another team with Kim Jong-Kook and Haha while the 3rd team is made up of Song Ji-Hyo, Gary and Ji Suk-Jin. OMG... cutie in same team with Kwang-Soo X_X #-o [-O< but lucky there's YJS :)) :D

The team Nodame Cantabile Korean drama producer. Performers will be announced on July 15th anticipate it.

- Good news on the Running Man Joo Won to make a guest appearance. Will air on Sunday, July 27 at 18:05 am Korean

Credit: jwthfc

mrdimples

said:

farbarri

said: @mrdimples i'm as astounded as you are on how an actor could have so much haters. Usually idols have a lot of haters, due to the large fanbase, mixed age group which consists of more youngsters (thus immature mindset), jealousy on awards matters during weekly shows, etc. But come to think of it, Joowon is getting these kind of things too. He's receiving awards for his recognition, he's headlining news due to his constant work, and he's gaining more fans. Other actors may not headline news as much for they didnt take up project after project, preferring to be on hiatus for some months before choosing another project. So i guess this is where the haters come from.  

Joowon in Running Man = PREGNANT~  =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
just look at those beautiful physical body. i though Jaesuk has a great body proportion, but when he stand next to Joowon, Joowon seems taller than he is, and more bulkier. his upper body is really muscly. i guess baby pumpkin sweetie works out before filming. :x :x :x :x :x

AWW :x that expression :x
20140708_124458000_zps1b74e9d2.jpg
cr: as tagged
There's a blog post about the shoot here: http://m.blog.naver.com/tears1124/220054003038 
It's like a childlike expression kekeke. Hmm, I wonder did he hit his face against Kwangsoo's shoulders =/

Just to share what I have observed recently in Baidu forums. I noticed that since the Paeksang Awards after GD won the Best Drama title and in the past few weeks, there has been an increased interest in JW and his past dramas as well as more of his 'silent' supporters have 'stepped out' to share about their love for him :x Just over the past weekend, I have noted that the number of ppl following JW Bar in Baidu has increased by a few thousands.

I have read the posts of quite a number of commentators who said that they became JW fans after watching L7CS as they are drawn by the cute lively Gilro and these fans are mostly the younger ones who are highschoolers or in their early twenties. Other new fans came about after watching BM or GD on recommendation by existing JW fans. Many are moved by cutie's outstanding performance as Lee Kang-To in BM. They are doing catch-up on his other dramas as well as 1N2D.

I personally feel that the Chinese or rather Asian audience are more receptive to BM and GD because of the similarity in cultural background and are able to empathise with the characters in the dramas esp BM for historical reasons.

It is really heartwarming to read the posts in Baidu forums of many fans who patiently answer to repeated questions from curious commentators regarding JW and his different projects. Of course, there are also occasions where JW fans had to withstand bashing or really rude comments from haters and fans of competing artistes. Like what we do here, the Baidu fans always try to maintain a low profile by not reacting to the negativities unless it get out of hand. I do feel that how the fans behave will reflect on the artistes they support. In Baidu, generally the fans of JW are known to be kind, friendly and sensible, unlike some other fandoms that are notoriously known for being hostile and boastful.

Just sharing some thoughts :)

@ctfrsgp thank you, unnie~ in my emotional state remembering those haters, i seem to forget that we do see an increase number of fans even in this forum. i definitely see more silent lurkers around. and i still even see visitors in Joowon's previous dramas' threads. sometimes i lurk around in youtube or article comments section to see if anyone needs help in finding Joowon's dramas, and i direct them to the right place. it's great to see those who wants to know more about him. :D
@mrdimples i hope Joowon knows which comments he can take to improve himself, and which he can ignore. no one can please everyone. so it's useless to keep trying hard to please everyone if he's not being true to himself. there are bound to be haters everywhere. but from what i could make out of Joowon's personality, is that he tends to be true to himself. he keeps his beliefs and mindset, and works hard in achieving his goal in life. he works because it is his passion, and he's good at it.
edit: glad to know i wasnt the only one to notice the part about Joowon complimenting his senior actors' acting. we have yet to see how Joowon fare in a normal role. his roles always require extreme expression or something different than other characters. but his most normal role is TaeHee for Ojakgyo Brothers and Sam Wheat for Ghost Musical, and i gotta say, he's simply brilliant in these roles. :-bd though i'm a tad bit afraid of the outcome of each of his projects, but i'm really excited to explore his acting world in the next 60 years.
i hope Joowon can keep being who he is, and will not lose his passion or mindset. he's really one of a kind. i'm proud to be a fan of him. :x