Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OMG! Handsome man Joowon in white shirt, half unbuttoned, pretty clothes, lavish settings~ i think i will definitely love this movie's visuals. ♥♥♥ ;)) ;)) ;))

Not sure how it is for Chinese or Chinese-Korean movies, but i hope the production will release character synopsis soon. We need to imagine on the kind of anguish Joowon will play.

It's just Joo Won's name in Chinese (hanja) - 周元 or 朱元。

I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll portray the villainous yet pitiful Qu Weiran. Thanks to everyone for all the updates.

Previously, JW's name in Chinese was written as 朱元 (Zhu Yuan). However, during his fanmeet in Taiwan, it was formally changed to 周元 (Zhou Yuan).

joowon_main-1.jpg
source: http://www.kntv.co.jp/event/?p=28367
KNTV is giving out 10 autographed postcards to viewers of Life Log! It's not stated if it's only limited to Japan only, but you need to be a KNTV subscriber to qualify (I'm not sure if it's available outside Japan as well) and one of the information they're asking for is your method of watching the program (which channel you subscribed to)... so... 

Hi gals how r u i so long never come here miss u all and cutie

I still like cutie he is the best actor i have ever seen so far

I still see his updates on twitter and facebook so hope he ll have more time to rest since his musical ended

Now i m not working due to my condition worsen so now always on bed

So i can only focus on updating and uploading junpei news or pics on instagram while i still can

Even feel bad to cutie but i know he has so many die hard fans like u all to support him and update his thgs in english

But junpei doesnt have much international fans even he s a very good actor to me like cutie

But in japan mostly will give singer actors be the leads

But he s famous for supporting roles in buzzer beat and boss

But i hope 1 day he ll be like joo won given good roles

I just manage to finish my love from star

Hmmm i just like the storyline and actress but male lead kim soo hyun i just think he just ok only

His role ll be liked by many girls but i dont know why i am not attracted by him

Even in i hear your voice

I finish everythg but i like actress mire than the two guys

So far i really thk only joowon n junpei n jks impressed me with their acting

But recent jks acting really not good

So i hope joo won ll continue to challenge more good roles

Time to sleep good night

Take care

=)) =)) =))
I was watching My Husband Have A Family (2012 drama) which had most of the 1N2D S2 members (except Joowon and Taewoong) cameo-ing.... and then there was this Gaksital part!!! :)) :)) :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J72wCgjL6UE&t=1m
source: DramaKBS
It's around 1:00-1:37.HAHA I kind of recognized the Gaksital OST the moment it started playing, but I thought it was unlikely for a drama to use another drama's OST.... until the melody comes in xDDDDD And that guy was totally dishing out Gaksital's moves!! =)) =))
Btw, this guy co-acted with Taehyun in Jeon Woo Chi too. Kekeke.

rionae said: =)) =)) =))
I was watching My Husband Have A Family (2012 drama) which had most of the 1N2D S2 members (except Joowon and Taewoong) cameo-ing.... and then there was this Gaksital part!!! :)) :)) :))

source: DramaKBS
It's around 1:00-1:37.HAHA I kind of recognized the Gaksital OST the moment it started playing, but I thought it was unlikely for a drama to use another drama's OST.... until the melody comes in xDDDDD And that guy was totally dishing out Gaksital's moves!! =)) =))
Btw, this guy co-acted with Taehyun in Jeon Woo Chi too. Kekeke.

[iNTERVIEW]  “Heart-warming talk” with kind-hearted actor Joo Won

ed7ab4d73601492c6becde2a91f65383.jpg

"Joo Won looks kind-hearted."

Actor Joo Won is recognised for his acting in playing kind-hearted character in dramas.  He was like that when he played “Bridal Mask” and he was also like that in his latest drama  “Good Doctor”.  Even this time in movie “Catch Me”, he played the lead role, Lee Ho Tae, a nice guy who makes sacrifices for his first love.

Is it because of his placid and suave appearance or is it because he immersed with his actual personality in the character he played?  When asking Joo Won, he opened his big eyes even wider.  He said “I am really not the type who can get angry.”

Although he looks like a natural airhead, Joo Won is actually a wise actor.  I found it more profound than I expected when talking with him.

Young man Joo Won became a “Good Actor” in 2013

d939c5efa9c1b6e9fb4732d793935b56.jpg

Joo Won made his debut in musical “Altar Boys” in 2007 and this is his 6th year since debut.  It is not a short time but it is not a long time either.  By playing drama “Baker King” broadcast in 2010, his own existence had gradually been exuding and now instantly he is named as a “hot man” for playing his latest hit drama ”Good Doctor”.

“2013 was the most busiest year in my life.  I never thought I would have to pay so much tax (laugh).  From variety program, drama, movie, to musical…….I feel good.  It is difficult being lack of sleep but it has been an interesting year.”

Joo Won has been living his busy days to the extent that he doesn’t have time to sleep.  He had to do filming for both drama “Good Doctor” and movie  “Catch Me” concurrently.  During the day, he played a pediatrician Park Si On.  During the night, he played a smart profiler Lee Ho Tae.  Literally, he worked through all the way during this year.

“While playing drama “Level 7 Civil Servant”, I got interested in the genre of romance comedy.  At the same time, I received scripts of both “Good Doctor” and “Catch Me” and I like them so I decided to play both.  Actually, “Catch Me” is blended with mixture of many fantasy elements.  In real life, you can’t be so much in love like what you see in movie, right?  I guess there is a desire for substitute behaviour even in movie (laugh).”

7d294ede98fad1e8043d890020652eea.jpg

Was he satisfied with his personal wish in this project?  In this movie, he acted competitively well with “Romance Comedy Queen” Kim Ah Joong.  In Kim Ah Joong’s interview, she said she was thankful to Joo Won “Because he looked at me with love, then my character was more accented.”

Joo Won said “In the movie, Kim Ah Joong is a kleptomanic woman.  In real life, if my girl friend is like that, I really don’t like her (laugh).  As an actress, Kim Ah Joong is lovely and nice.  I was always asked about our kiss scenes.  Of course, I was very nervous!  Because we had physical contacts! (laugh)”

Because he attended the interview with his positive attitude and everlasting smiley face, I just followed his way and I felt good.  He was the mood maker even in film set of “Catch Me”.  Even he is exhausted, he can still laugh,  I heard this could be his secret of being a “Good Actor”.

“I do frown but if I think whatever it is, it is going to get better, then there is nothing to worry about.  If I laugh first, PD will also laugh and others will also start to laugh.  Team work will become better.  When filming a drama, script is only available right before filming starts most of the time, occasionally I tend to frown.  However, I am still satisfied with that.  I reckon It would be good if I could find the fun out of it.   “Luck will come to the home of those who smiles”, right? (laugh)”

Kind-hearted Joo Won, the reason why he doesn’t get angry

de3e63b1561b5b27458eb9b11640fdae.jpg

The pleasant and positive Joo Won also has his own problems.  Because suddenly he became so popular, the way people looking at him has changed instantly.

“When meeting friends, occasionally there are people who never joined us before are present there.   Around me, I have many friends whose dream is to become an actor, so I give them advice.  But what they think is “So that’s how you gained popularity”.  Because of this, situation becomes very vague.   (English translator’s comment:  I guess he also means atmosphere becomes awkward).  I am not lonely but I become more cautious with what I say.  There are things which can make me angry but I still don’t get angry. (laugh)”

9ef5499c92aaf055c095cc7f520a3e8b.jpg

Joo Won laughed while saying he can see he is going to be busy as well in year 2014.  His face was serious even he kept talking while fumbling the cup in front of him.

“I always feel uneasy when things aren’t  going well one day.  Suddenly, I got the popularity……. I am still intending to follow the way as it is.   Like even up to now ..….I never have the greed,  while looking for interesting things, I always read scripts and want to do interesting projects. I want to become a happy actor.”

Source   Sports Seoul http://www.sportsseoul.jp/article/read.php?sa_idx=9404

Article released on 21 December 2013

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi in July 2014 

I read above article last year but I didn’t have time doing translation until now after watching "Catch Me".

@ctfrsgp    Thanks for picking my spelling mistake in GQ 2014 June.   I misspelt "public" as "pubic" in a paragraph.  Lol!!!   A very embarrassing mistake !!!