Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hey girls! Just an update. We met up with Joowon just now before Ghost. All of us had a really great time together, and when Joowon arrives, things just get hotter.

The thing is, Joowon arrived late. Ghost started at 2pm, and he was supposed to arrive at 11.30am. But our dearie Cutie arrived at 12.30pm. Fans swarmed him as soon as he arrived but he smiled those gorgeous dimpled smile anyway. One who doesnt know him will think that he looks just like that, with the dimples on his face, because he just doesnt stop smiling. :x :x :x :x

I really respect Joowon. There are a lot of other places for him to enter the backstage, even through the elevator straight upwards. But though he knows there are a lot of us waiting for him and he'll be swarmed, he still enters through the main entrance to see us.

But he was very late today, so when fans just wont let him through, Angel manager had to push us aside a bit. Even Joowon kept apologizing, saying "Sorry, I'm really sorry. I don't have time today, I'm already late. I have to go quickly". But Joowon smiles all the way, even laughing when a fan passed him an enormous box of gift. He just laughs and smiles when fans give him all the presents, never missing to take any, but not having enough hands to hold all of them, or shake anyone's hand. He's such a sweetheart, really~

Both Joowon and Angel manager lost so much weight!!!!! I think both has aneroxia or something (exaggerating). Joowon was wearing a blue knit-sweater, and as usual, Angel manager is in green. Manager kept guiding Joowon to the escalator and apologizing too, saying they will come down later on, so please let them pass. I'm afraid Joowon wont be able to pass, so i stood on the right side (of the pictures above) and help open that barrier letting them through. They were holding so many things! You can probably see me in my purple flowery head scarf/hijjab.

Later on, we had so much fun taking pictures. We're meeting each other again his evening, with the korean fans. She must have liked us a lot. We were very excited, just chit-chatting among ourselves. Very international fans! There were some from Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and even one from Australia! A great experience~ my Ghost performance is this evening! Until then, ladies~

Guest mindymoe

Today Musical Ghost (2.PM performance) Curtain Call :)

BlptNfqCcAEV1dV.jpg:large
Blpxo4_CEAAvB6n.jpg:large
cr. 꽃을문준원☆ dcinside.com, flowermoonJW on twitter

Guest pureheartz

https://www.facebook.com/JooWoniesPhilippines/photos/a.523661717676429.1073741829.523591987683402/714831195226146/?type=1&theater

Happy Easter from Joo Won Philippines :--))

Guest mindymoe

New pics from 14.04.16 Musical Ghost curtain call :)

r1wx.jpg
suwk.jpg

Then, from today Musical Ghost 2.PM performance - Curtain call

lwww.jpg
nb8y.jpg
5w5i.jpg
cr. 사냄줜✿ dcinside.com

Guest mindymoe

After Ghost :)

e64q.jpg
a8f7.jpg
7ipw.jpg

O?? @farbarri!!! Angel manager is taking pic of you!! :D :D :D

Curtain call

um0m.jpg
cr. as tagged on dcinside.com

@mindymoe funny thing is.... I WASNT IN THE PICTURE!!! Why? Because I was waiting for Joowon by the elevator!!! I am so sad....

Out of the number of times i watched Ghost, today has the most number of fans that stayed back to meet Joowon after Ghost ended. It was a crowd! There may be a lot of fans other days, but as for me, today i see sooooo many of them. :x :x :x

There were so many fans that no one was able to shake Joowon's hand at all, nor pass him any present. He was walking with his hand slightly stretched to his sides, and Angel Manager and another male security flanking either side of him. We just managed to touch Joowon's coat. ;)) ;)) ;))

Seeing that amazing number of fans, Angel Manager took out his phone and took a picture of fans. I was waiting by the elevator because he went down several times there. But apparently, i was mistaken... It's ok! I shook his hand this morning already.

It was an awesome awesome AWESOME day purely driven by coincidence!! Coincidence that so many international fans from here were at the musical today. JooWon fans are indeed super lovely all around!! It was lovely to meet all of you and i'll see u again on Wed night for round TWO!! :)

Today, Joowon proved why he was nominated for Best Actor in the musical awards. His acting is the best i've ever seen out of the 5 times that i watch. Today, Joowon goes all out, letting himself fall so deep into the character.

Before this, I only see Joowon's eyes well up in tears, but no tears fall. Today, he cried so many times, singing with tears falling down his face, burying his face in Molly's shoulder when he's very sad and longs for her, his face all scrunched up while he sings as he was crying too. But it doesnt affect his singing at all. His voice sounds awesome! He's definitely in his top form today.

During Unchained Melody guitar version, Joowon was dancing around so much in the beginning that Jiyeon laughs loudly! LOL! it wasnt Molly that laughs, it was Jiyeon. :)) :)) :)) and even during Here Right Now, he managed to include a short pervert dance. He was on a roll since the beginning. And as the performance goes by, Joowon adlibs a lot. It's obvious that Joowon can easily slip into the character of Sam that he can comfortable adlibs.

I chatted to a korean unnie who has watched the show like 15 times during weekends, and she even admitted today was Joowon's best performance. :-bd though i have a lot of regrets, i am very lucky to have met Joowon several times. I'll try to approach him and Angel Manager better next time. Fighting!

PS: Joowon didnt wear a mask tonight!!! So we get to see those gorgeous dimples!!!

Happy Easter, everyone !

wish you to spend a lot of time with your family and /or friends !

I've made my mind : I love him with this casual cap. Without the glasses hiding him would be better but.... a smile can do anything, this view makes my day as well, @mindymoe !