Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mojobobo : Ah my dear, when there is a chance to do it... I'll do it in the extreme! LOL. Actually, my initial choice would be a swimwear... in red hot bikini... :)) But I know, I'm pushing it already. But a skirt and a blouse would be fine or maybe a dress... as long as the back is bare... hahaha.

Guest rachelir

hi everybody :)
i'm usually a silent lurker- but a very devoted one  ;) i'll be in south korea this October and i would reallllly want to go to a joo won fan meeting  :\"> so my question is do you know if there's one in October? and do you know where else can i find more info about his fan meetings?
thx very much, nice to know you all 
:-h

Guest rachelir

coolreborn said: @rachelir : Wow! You're going to Korea, that's nice.
I don't know where to find his schedule esp. fan meetings, maybe somebody here knows. But I wish you real luck, hope you'll see him in person because I would also like to see him.

Guest alysanne

@rachelir: Don't be embarrassed. I think all of us here feel the same way you do about our favorite celebrities.  I wish I were in Singapore right now for Lee Seung-gi's fan meet! I'm not sure where to find the schedule for JW's fan meets either.  Maybe you can check his official website?

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@ctfrsgp : I actually almost dropped 1N2D when season 1 ended. But I thought, I'll give episode 1 season 2 a chance and so glad I did. When I saw Ju Won, I was like, wait that's the one from Baker King, he looks cuter now than before. And due to my penchant with cute guys, I watched it and fall in love with the show all over again and with Ju Won. It was just so lucky that he did Gaksital and did it awesomely and I really become a certified fan. lol.

@coolreborn I only occasionally watched the previous season for lee seunggi who is the only host on tbe show whom i like. I prefer the current season better bcoz of JW initially and now i slowly develop a liking for his 6 hyungs too as they so dote on him

@ctfrsgp : Yeah, especially Uhm Taewong, you could see that he likes Ju Won as a brother. I laughed at Sugeun when he told Ju Won that he should be careful in running coz he is precious coz he will fight for the Joseon people. Besides he is such a cute maknae, me myself would want him to be a younger brother.... the problem is I don't look at him as that, lol.

@coolreborn I can bcoz i hav a younger bro who is much older than JW & our dearie is so much cuter than my own bro. Tatz the reason why i said previously i can't see JW as sex sexy :D:D:))

@alysanne @ctfrsgp : I forgot to mention that the first time I watch 1N2D was when I saw Seung-gi in there... I just watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then have this desire to tune in a Korean station which I don't normally do and viola... its 1N2D showing and saw Seung-gi there and tried to watch the show for a few minutes and after that I was laughing like a hyena' date=' lol. Yes Lee Seunggi is my fave in season 1. @alysanne I think Ju Won already did that, in the first episode where they have to board a boat separately and only Ju Won did that and he went to an island and have to earn his lunch. That was fun, seeing him washing the dishes. A super hot man that washes the dishes, hmmmmm.[/quote']

@coolreborn @alysanne not forgetting JW has oso gone for his solo para-gliding. He was like a little kid who has discovered a new toy although he wa scared at first. I like his nervous laughter then... So cute... :))

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@ctfrsgp : I actually almost dropped 1N2D when season 1 ended. But I thought, I'll give episode 1 season 2 a chance and so glad I did. When I saw Ju Won, I was like, wait that's the one from Baker King, he looks cuter now than before. And due to my penchant with cute guys, I watched it and fall in love with the show all over again and with Ju Won. It was just so lucky that he did Gaksital and did it awesomely and I really become a certified fan. lol.

@coolreborn I only occasionally watched the previous season for lee seunggi who is the only host on tbe show whom i like. I prefer the current season better bcoz of JW initially and now i slowly develop a liking for his 6 hyungs too as they so dote on him 

ME TOO ! i left so many episode of season 1 that show is one of my fav show ever coz of school i havent see it much but then when it's vacation i decided to watch the season 2 at first i really dunno who is joowon i even asked my friend "who is he?" then my friend said " the one who played together with uee" and i was just like " OH~~" then i decided to watch and OMO ! what is this guy???he is so cutee he is so adorable and start from there i really cant take my eyes of off him :)man this is for the first time , i dunno i feel my heartbeat beats fast hahaha i am goin crazy then i start download the bridal mask when it's already in 20th episode MARATHON ! yess and then i fall for him more and moreee then decided to watch OJAKGYO BROTHERS then i fainted!! man he is so great , whenever he cried i criedd and it was so real,my tears cant stop when he cried T^Tomygod i really am crazy now cause of this guy T^T never found my self laughing and smiling alone infront of my computer monitor,but now i did it a lot !AND what i like the most is his hand hahaha *omg is this a confession letter?* XDD i have this fetish of hand vein XDD and when i see his hand i was like " THIS IS IT " HAHAHHAA and i love seeing him driving a car ~~ NAMJA DA NAMJA ~~*love love* :x :x

@ditadita welcome to the family :D i fell head over heels for our dearie JW in Ojakgyo Brothers too :x and aft seeing him in 1N2D i'm fell further down the gutters but not yet to the depths like @coolreborn & @mojobobo lol :P

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@alysanne

@ctfrsgp

: I forgot to mention that the first time I watch 1N2D was when I saw Seung-gi in there... I just watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then have this desire to tune in a Korean station which I don't normally do and viola... its 1N2D showing and saw Seung-gi there and tried to watch the show for a few minutes and after that I was laughing like a hyena, lol. Yes Lee Seunggi is my fave in season 1.

@alysanne

I think Ju Won already did that, in the first episode where they have to board a boat separately and only Ju Won did that and he went to an island and have to earn his lunch. That was fun, seeing him washing the dishes. A super hot man that washes the dishes, hmmmmm.

I think Ju Won is gaining a bit of weight, maybe because of his busy schedule and he eats a lot at 1N2D lol. But I much like him now, he just have to tone his muscle a bit and hmmm, hmmm, yeah much more sexy look, hahahaha. Now where is my mind leading me. Gutter ways again. I find him a bit thin before, maybe because in Korea, thin is sexy? I don't know, hahaha.

see here, his thin right, but still looks cute..

Compared to now, wow, he looks more mature and hotter and yummier.

=P~ :x :\"> 8->

*ok my mind is totally in the gutter, I have to reboot.*

@coolreborn i much prefer him in Ojakgyo Brothers. Do u rem the scene where Jaeun gatecrash the washroom one morning to find Taehee & Taepil in there? JW had to hold a face towel in front of him. I laugh everytime i see tst scene Oso the scene where he played basketball wearing a black singlet. I :))

@mojobobo : What do you think is the best woman's dress for Joo Won? Maybe a skirt with high-heel shoes to define his sexy long legs? And a backless summer blouse? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

@coolreborn well, he can try borrowing some dresses fr his "Jaeun" :P i really miss my fav TaeJae couple :((

@coolreborn, you are leaving almost no cloth on Joo Won! 

I think it's the same way to put a pic on your signature as the way you do so for a post. Check the link you are using?

@mojobobo I'm using my mphone now. Had tried to paste pics but dun seem to work. How do i do it? Pls teach.

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

I think Ju Won is gaining a bit of weight, maybe because of his busy schedule and he eats a lot at 1N2D lol. But I much like him now, he just have to tone his muscle a bit and hmmm, hmmm, yeah much more sexy look, hahahaha. Now where is my mind leading me. Gutter ways again. I find him a bit thin before, maybe because in Korea, thin is sexy? I don't know, hahaha. <br />

<br />

see here, his thin right, but still looks cute..

<br />

Compared to now, wow, he looks more mature and hotter and yummier. <br />

<br /><br />

<br />

=P~:x:\"&gt;8-&gt;

<br />

<br />

*ok my mind is totally in the gutter, I have to reboot.*