Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Oooffff. Really Cutie, no more 1N2D for you :-( :-(

His musical require a lot of focus & high concentration because it's LIVE. You cant do retake like movie and drama.

I bet, he will be in at least one new movie next year and let's pray for a drama too....

Aishhhh... I'm sad.

All the best Moon Jun-won. Fighting.

BTW, thanks for GD updates @coolreborn and to @moonandhearts.. DAEBAK birthday shout out. Love it!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

1N2D is our only way to see Cutie every week. Is that why his screen time is reduced? I am not sure who they'll get to replace him. Got a feeling the ratings will drop to 6%. Last ep had little of Cutie but he was so adorable with that puppy. His last episode is going to be a major FLOOD of tears. I can already imagine all the hyungs hugging him and trying not to cry. Cutie will try to don his bravest face but it will crumple, it will. And then the tears will come......Noooooooo!!!

ux6.gif

simplydramafied1082 said: Yep just saw the news. I think mid of October would be his last episode as per the news. Because of his musical dates and schedule, it will clash with the recording of the show. Aigooooooo, hmph, I don't think Joo Won wants to leave the show. Poor thing,I hope he will still b there on other variety shows :(

mydeed said: Oooffff. Really Cutie, no more 1N2D for you :-(:-(

His musical require a lot of focus & high concentration because it's LIVE. You cant do retake like movie and drama.

I bet, he will be in at least one new movie next year and let's pray for a drama too....

Aishhhh... I'm sad.

All the best Moon Jun-won. Fighting.

BTW, thanks for GD updates @coolreborn and to @moonandhearts.. DAEBAK birthday shout out. Love it!

here the mirror links :)
01 소독약 (Love Medicine) : http://rockdizfile.com/ws7qh3sdonxw 

02 내가 만일 (If I Were) : http://rockdizfile.com/sgtd8lftqzz6

03 내가 만일 (If I Were) (Park Si On 시온 Ver.) :http://rockdizfile.com/7w9kn92ch1kj 

04 소독약 (Love Medicine) (Inst.) :http://rockdizfile.com/o5fb98ipcbbq

05 내가 만일 (If I Were) (Inst.) : http://rockdizfile.com/jr4jqby19srd

06 내가 만일 (If I Were) (Park Si On 시온 Ver.) (Inst.) :http://rockdizfile.com/4tve58okjdpz

CR : Korean Music Download

class="content-title" Joo Won to Leave “1 Night, 2 Days” Due to Schedule Issues lordbordem September 30, 2013 0 Comments Joo Won to Leave “1 Night, 2 Days” Due to Schedule Issues

It looked like KBS’ veteran Sunday variety show, “1 Night, 2 Days” was finally getting back on its feet, with a string of great episodes in recent weeks. However, it looks like the show is going to be thrown a curve ball with an exclusive report from news media outlet “OSEN” revealing that Joo Won is expected to leave the show by the middle of this month.

According to an exclusive report published by OSEN, Joo Won is currently in discussions to leave “1 Night, 2 Day” in the immediate future, with his last recording expected to take place in the middle of October. The reason being given for this sudden decision is that Joo Won has been having a lot of issues due to scheduling clashes. No further details have yet been revealed as of publishing, but the news is bound to be disappointing for plenty of “1 Night, 2 Days” fans, who have come to expect Joo Won’s cuteness and liveliness on the show.

Joo Won is busy filming the currently airing KBS drama “Good Doctor” and practicing for his upcoming musical “Ghost.”

Joo Won joined “1 Night, 2 Days” as part of a complete program revamp in February of last year, which saw a complete change in staff and a revamp of the member line up.  The program has already gone through a member change since that time with Kim Seung Woo leaving the show to be replaced by actor Yoo Hae Jin. Given that “1 Night, 2 Day” members Uhm Tae Woong and Yoo Hae Jin also happen to be under the same agency as Joo Won, some have wondered if they will be leaving the show as well. However, according to the report, the two senior actors are expected to stay with the show.

from Soompi News

Guest mei8805

*sigh* My mood is really like a rollercoaster today.. in the morning i was really happy watched @coolreborn video & hear beautiful song from cutie,,and now what??? Cutie will be leaving 1 night 2 days??? *cryin' a bucket* :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((in the news they said because he will be have a schedule overseas and his schedule in korea (maybe musical, movie & his next project) so his schedule overlap with 1n2d filming schedule.. hwaaaa... i'm really cryin' now.. :(( :((The article said that his last filming will be in the middle of this month,  and it means next week (because 1n2d filming schedule is every 2 weeks, last filming with a pink is on September 27th, so the next filming will be on October 11th) and it means the the last episode that has cutie maybe on October 27th.. so if cutie really step down from 1 night 2days, we will see him in 1 night 2 days only until this month..and no more cutie in 1night2days on November.. (article said that Joowon maybe will replace with a new member) :(( :(( :(( :(( he must be really sad because we know how he love 1night2days & his 1night2days hyung so much and his hyung will be really sad too..But in the news also said that he will be leaving this show because of health reason too..they said he's already have a consultation with doctor and also the staff.. We only can pray & wish all the best for cutie right..??
화팅 주원...!!힘내세요...!!! \(^.^)/We will always supporting you& we will always love you cutie..^^*Tears still keep fallin*

I am bawling but the voice in my head says that this may be best for Cutie. Of course, if he has 48 hours in a day, then there will be no question. However, his schedule is nothing but crazy. I didn't even expect him to have time to record the OSTs. But he did and always never compromising on the quality despite his lack of rest.

I did not want to say it when pics of GHOST rehearsal(on the 26th) came out. I know he wasn't wearing makeup and I think he had a cold to boot. But he really look very worn and tired. So taking 1N2D out of his schedule is certainly bad news for us but best for Cutie under present circumstances. Knowing him, I know he wants to stay, he cannot bear to leave the show especially his Hyungs. So he is probably feeling very heavy hearted.

Cutie Fans, let's think of ways to encourage him and boost his energy.

Our Mission to Feed Cutie was successful. Now we need to feed him Soul Food. Are we ready to do it?

Guest mei8805

There's a news from nate that JooWon won't be replace with new member and 1 night 2 days will stay with 6 members (Lee Su geun-Cha Tae Hyun-Sung Si Kyung-Kim Jong Min-Uhm Tae Woong-Yu Hae Jin) and 1 night 2 days last filming for Joo Won is on Oct 11-12..