Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Clearer pic...

Now I'm torn between being a moaty-woman coolreborn or a moaty-tomboy coolreborn. ;)) ;))

He looks like Uee!.OMG!YOU be a woman and I will be a man...We can date this way too.

8-}

coco said:

jjsweeter0211 said:

Just wondering if anyone here happens to have torrent link for the full Baeksang Arts Award? I'm looking for the torrent for the full show for days~ If you have the torrent for the whole award, please kindly PM me the link :x Thanks so much >:D< Really appreciate all your awesome updates~

I came across an article he has answered 30 questions.
In there he talk about he has never been in triangular love before but got 2 girls confessed to him at the same time but he never choose either oneand in win win show he mentioned there s a girl who get his phone number from his friend and called him but he never talk AND was quite angry he think the girl think he s a playboy type.
i just feel he s too innocent ba as now girls will take initiative to confess to a guy they like
i just wondering is it he dont like girls confess to him or too direct in love?
this i dont really get it why guys confess is take it as nature think but when girls confess the guys will feel the girls are too direct
i dont mean he is not good and i think he s vvv serious in love but i feel that maybe he can try to Accept the girls or maybe as friends first and see how they are
i mean not every thing you can t get is good or everything that go to you is surely not good or cheap
i mean the girls who confess to him are the ones who likes him and will try their best to love him all their hearts maybe
sorry i too over reacted on this as i feel that why girls cant confess like guys
i mean who knows the girl who confess him s the one who is meant for him
or maybe he dont want to hurt any one of them so he dont choose one ba