Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ahem.  I feel as if someone needs to be the rockies spokesperson.  One is not "banished" to the rockies.  It is simply the best of both worlds!  (And don't let them tell you that you can choose only one.  Psh.  From the rockies, you have easy access to both!  @coolreborn is busy with her moat monster; @mrdimples is tending to her stump; no one ever notices when I take a little day trip to one side or the other.)  Rockies people are "big picture" people.  We can see it all from here.  There are just so many lovely sights that I can see from right here on my rocky perch on the picturesque edge of the moat.  I can experience the wonders of the moat without having to sully myself in the water polluted with so (so so so) many dirty thoughts.  Simply turn around, and there's that stump in the garden that @mrdimples is so fond of.  No need to get closer; it's just so big that I can admire it from here!  No need to be a gardener for that.

@shenziy, there's no need to be ashamed if your home is in the rockies.  @manjoo, welcome to the fold.  Anyone else want to join me?

Besides, look who comes to visit!

bPrsCXg.jpg

Ya!!! @ecs707a. How can you say my moaty thoughts of Cutie is dirty? Nope not dirty,.. rather its stimulating. Makes my blood boil and my body swet. :D

Hmmm, I don't even know where @manjoo belongs to, ahjussi keeps on putting himself at Cutie's place.. No ahjussi, it will not fit you. :P And I don't think you will enjoy sitting on pointy rocks. :)) I think we need to create a new place for you. A swing, perhaps?

Ah, the dilemma of rockies, they can only stare but can never swim on Cutie-flavored moat nor rub themselves on @mrdimples stump.

Didn't see this last week... Joowon learning the chinese 4 tone pronounciation hahaha :)) and how he moves his head in the direction of that stroke symbol we use to indicate the tones (   -   /    V    \   ) :)) : instagram.com/p/rrU5cGu_yS/?modal=true
and other videos:instagram.com/p/r9s138u_5W/?modal=true
instagram.com/p/r90XwFu_1i/?modal=true

cr: mamecorojoowon@IG
One more... instagram.com/p/r-kUnbJd0Q/?modal=truecr: soyo5@IG
(Geez Soompi still doesn't like IG links)

Practising 4 intonations with full head movement :))

中国語勉強中…

A video posted by mamecoro (@mamecorojoowon) on Aug 14, 2014 at 4:26am PDT

Singing "lalala... lalala" and feel embarassed of himself

LL14 ハイジ?ww

A video posted by mamecoro (@mamecorojoowon) on Aug 21, 2014 at 7:42am PDT

God bless you, Cutie :x

LL14 くしゃみ3連発

A video posted by mamecoro (@mamecorojoowon) on Aug 21, 2014 at 8:48am PDT

From mamecorojoowon@IG

Guest shenziy

Didn't see this last week... Joowon learning the chinese 4 tone pronounciation hahaha :)) and how he moves his head in the direction of that stroke symbol we use to indicate the tones (   -   /    V    \   ) :)) : instagram.com/p/rrU5cGu_yS/?modal=true

and other videos:
instagram.com/p/r9s138u_5W/?modal=true

instagram.com/p/r90XwFu_1i/?modal=true

cr: mamecorojoowon@IG

One more... instagram.com/p/r-kUnbJd0Q/?modal=true
cr: soyo5@IG

(Geez Soompi still doesn't like IG links)

I wanna see this vid so badly. It must be very cute. Can someone post the vid here? Moving head in the direction of the four Chinese intonation is what elementary school kids do in China. (Like what I did 16 years ago. Don't guess my age :-?? )

This is for... Kiyora?
[NEWS] 14.08.22 Newcomer actress Jeong Sung-ah, member of a rookie girl band TOPIC joined #TomorrowCantabile as violin Lee Dan-ya .
Look like we have violin player (kiyora) ^^ #CantabileTomorrow 
[단독] 정찬우 조카 정성아, ‘내일도 칸타빌레’ 합류…연기 도전
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=057&aid=0000436521
cr: JooWonindonesia

rionae said: Waaa... I forgot it's Thursday... just realized it's lilo day T_T Lol, @coolreborn has been posting new screencaps for the last hour, and I was thinking why did mamecorozou suddenly post so many pics of the last episode again xD
Omg.... violin lessons.... this can't be missed omgggggg T_________T

Not sure if this was posted...but...

OOOOHHHH MMMY GOD!!!!!!!

This is going to be on the Moaties Hall of Fame Cutie's Sexiest Video.

I just can't... my undies are all goners.... and I can no longer complain.

From beginning to end, my mouth was a BIG OOH, well, with saliva wanting to escape.

I thought I died but I died again. I just love dying for sexy Joo Won. AAAW!!!!

Am I an alien ????
Why I don't like this too unbuttonned shirt ? Especially with the suit !
All I want is that someone buttons this shirt...

I think that my western's cliches prevent me to appreciate this view like the others. I've growned with the image of shirts unbuttoned to the navel often by squares...And for me it's the antithesis of "classe". not sexy. I don't think JW is sexy.....

agape_zps87eca797.gif

Yes,  It's abnormal, I have to go on retreat....