Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Lilo preview...

instagram.com/p/rsP9gjJdyu

instagram.com/p/rsPf5jJdxz/

cr: soyo5 via JWDC

(Geez does Soompi hate instagram? Can't insert the hyperlink)

Did I miss the vids for LiLo eps 12 & 13 (raw) in DC? I still see no sight of either vid yet :(

Ohhhhhh yeeeesss... <:-P <:-P

GD is going to be telecasted on one of our free-to-air TV channels in Singapore starting from 24 Aug on every Sunday night...

I am sooooooooooooooo happy now :):)) \:D/

p.s. BK is currently also having a repeat telecast on weekend afternoons on the same TV channel :)

One of the many things that I love about him is the way he ":embraces" his fans and as long as they do not become fanatic in their reception of him I believe that he will continue to do so. I have heard of others who when traveling are forced to hide and to a degree become prisoners of their fame. I hope that will not happen to him.

One of the many things that I love about him is the way he ":embraces" his fans and as long as they do not become fanatic in their reception of him I believe that he will continue to do so. I have heard of others who when traveling are forced to hide and to a degree become prisoners of their fame. I hope that will not happen to him.

Actually I have seen 2 vids before in which JW was mobbed by fans. One was at the airport in Jeju Island where he went to film the Mountia CF 2 years ago (I think). In the vid, we can see high school girls crowding and shouting around him. Only his manager Jae-cheon was with him then. The other vid was taken during 1N2D filming where he was being cornered and had to hide in the Gents.

I guess the fans in the pic at the airport on Friday were not young school girls but who are older.

Guest crisvg

Hi peeps! Can I just ask, does Joo Won have a facebook or an instagram account? I follow him through twitter already.. so I'm just wondering if he has other SNS accounts. :-) Thanks! 

Guest crisvg

coolreborn said: crisvg said: Hi peeps! Can I just ask, does Joo Won have a facebook or an instagram account? I follow him through twitter already.. so I'm just wondering if he has other SNS accounts. :-) Thanks! 

Just saw from some japanese twitter that the official name for korean nodame is out. 내일도 칸타빌레 "naeil do kantabilre" (Cantabile Tomorrow Too) and Nodame's name has been changed to Seol Naeil 설 내일. Naeil means 'tomorrow' in Korean.

Hmm, I guess anything is better than Oh Sorry xD I preferred Cantabile Romance though :\ guess they're changing the focus back to Nodame.

Here's a korean article. http://m.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&toto_id=&entry_id=485875

Guest shenziy

Hi peeps! Can I just ask, does Joo Won have a facebook or an instagram account? I follow him through twitter already.. so I'm just wondering if he has other SNS accounts. :-) Thanks! 

I believe that he used to hav an instagram account, but soon after thathe cancelled the account...

Guest crisvg

shenziy said: