Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest evening2star

To the fans in other states or country:

I may not know your religion, but if you want to truly help Korea, please pray!

As you can see, humans tried to "rescue" but none of them are doing anything

because they also do not want to die or risk their lives

Right now, only God can  fix this and he can help the students in the boat have warmth and rescue them

all the parents need is to pray together! I know it may hurt them and tears are coming out, but

God is waiting for prayer! if they just prayed together in groups I know God can do more than miracles.

It is easy, that was why today i sent out to singers and idol groups or actors to retweet because I want

this message across and eventually get to the parents of 단원고 please support and help me! the parents need comfort and

they can get it through God and he is surely going to help! 

I said ( RT please, 단원고 부모님들 제발 합심기도해요! 하나님은 그걸 기다리고 계십니다 모여서 실종자분들을 기도해주세요 마지막희망입니다. 하나님은 기적보다  더 좋은것으로 여러분에게 주실것입니다. 기도해요 같이 그럼 살려주실것입니다.) ** please send to other Christian celebrities, so more people will hear!

the students and families in the ferry is waiting to get rescued, think about them and seriously pray and pray!

Who want to pray with me?

우리 다같이 힘을 합쳐서 좋은 결과 기다립시다!

Let's put our powers together and wait for good results!

Fan's Account of PD Awards show

My heart and prayers go out to the children and passengers trapped in the South Korean ferry capsized 3 days ago. It must be a terrible terrible time for their families too.

In a drought of Cutie's news and appearances, we were anticipating so feverishly for the broadcast of the PD Awards that I am sure we were disappointed that it did not take place although we fully understood the reasons and respect due to the people in Korea during this tragedy.

Though there were no photos allowed and coverage given, I post this translation brought to you by our lovely sdee who came across a Korean fan's account of the awards event. It is brief for reasons stated by the writer but nonetheless a delight to read.

I went to see the awards show

First, I am hesitant to even write about the event

Staffs at the awards gave us a warning also

Throughout it all, it was very quiet

No screaming/shouting with clap..

As you probably know from the Tweet, JW was in Black Suite with front hair down (no tie)

It was like last year's Baeksang awards 2013

Received award and he said he sincerely wishes for a miracle in Jin-Do

And during his acceptance speech, saying good doctor good doctor (his pronunciation) was very cute.

for the production part, a PD who received an award for Cinematography mentioned JooWon.

He said a dongseng (younger brother) he likes received an award and said 'JooWon ah, Thank you.'

At the end before they were taking the group picture, Ki Min-soo PD was introducing JW to other PD's and was taking many many photos with them.

I think he may do a broadcast (TV, drama).

They said they are in talks

I will write more detailed account later when the time is right.

Since the staffs for the Award was being so careful, I am just writing a brief summary. hh

Account written by GooSamYoung (JW DC Gallery) on 17th April

Translated by sdee

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples‌ & sdee. Thank you.

It is a heartbreaking news, condolonces to the families involved & deepest symphaties to the people of ROK.

Re the PD Awards, so proud of our Joo Won and Good Doctor Team. When I first saw the first trailer, where Park Si-on crossing the road with the help of Cha Yeon-seo, I already indicates that its gonna be a beautiful drama.

So GD also won Cinematography award too :-). I'm so gonna watch Si-on & Yeon-seo beautiful dream date again (and again).

Thanks for the updates!

Guest ramarose

mrdimples said: Fan's Account of PD Awards show

My heart and prayers go out to the children and passengers trapped in the South Korean ferry capsized 3 days ago. It must be a terrible terrible time for their families too.

In a drought of Cutie's news and appearances, we were anticipating so feverishly for the broadcast of the PD Awards that I am sure we were disappointed that it did not take place although we fully understood the reasons and respect due to the people in Korea during this tragedy.

Though there were no photos allowed and coverage given, I post this translation brought to you by our lovely sdee who came across a Korean fan's account of the awards event. It is brief for reasons stated by the writer but nonetheless a delight to read.

I went to see the awards show

First, I am hesitant to even write about the event

Staffs at the awards gave us a warning also

Throughout it all, it was very quiet

No screaming/shouting with clap..

As you probably know from the Tweet, JW was in Black Suite with front hair down (no tie)

It was like last year's Baeksang awards 2013

Received award and he said he sincerely wishes for a miracle in Jin-Do

And during his acceptance speech, saying good doctor good doctor (his pronunciation) was very cute.

for the production part, a PD who received an award for Cinematography mentioned JooWon.

He said a dongseng (younger brother) he likes received an award and said 'JooWon ah, Thank you.'

At the end before they were taking the group picture, Ki Min-soo PD was introducing JW to other PD's and was taking many many photos with them.

I think he may do a broadcast (TV, drama).

They said they are in talks

I will write more detailed account later when the time is right.

Since the staffs for the Award was being so careful, I am just writing a brief summary. hh

Account written by GooSamYoung (JW DC Gallery) on 17th April

Translated by sdee

To the fans in other states or country:

I may not know your religion, but if you want to truly help Korea, please pray!

As you can see, humans tried to "rescue" but none of them are doing anything

because they also do not want to die or risk their lives

Right now, only God can  fix this and he can help the students in the boat have warmth and rescue them

all the parents need is to pray together! I know it may hurt them and tears are coming out, but

God is waiting for prayer! if they just prayed together in groups I know God can do more than miracles.

It is easy, that was why today i sent out to singers and idol groups or actors to retweet because I want

this message across and eventually get to the parents of 단원고 please support and help me! the parents need comfort and

they can get it through God and he is surely going to help! 

I said ( RT please, 단원고 부모님들 제발 합심기도해요! 하나님은 그걸 기다리고 계십니다 모여서 실종자분들을 기도해주세요 마지막희망입니다. 하나님은 기적보다  더 좋은것으로 여러분에게 주실것입니다. 기도해요 같이 그럼 살려주실것입니다.) ** please send to other Christian celebrities, so more people will hear!

the students and families in the ferry is waiting to get rescued, think about them and seriously pray and pray!

Who want to pray with me?

우리 다같이 힘을 합쳐서 좋은 결과 기다립시다!

Let's put our powers together and wait for good results!

Just to clarify, for those who didnt know, this message was not from Joowon. If it werent for others who told me so, i thought that from Joowon too. But Joowon definitely did NOT say those words.