Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

A couple of weeks ago... i read a post in Baidu... someone mentioned that during an interview cutie and his angel manager were talking about a trip to spain for some CF shooting... but becoz it was not mentioned in any of the interview articles I tot maybe it wasnt true... well... cutie may really be in Spain now... if I rem correctly from the post I read, cutie and angel manager will be in madrid but not florence although cutie prefers to go to the latter becoz of a k drama (which I forgot which one).

OMG THEY'RE REALLY IN SPAIN?!?!

=o What are they there for?

Edit: Hmm from his twitter i guess its for a Mountia shoot (lol just when i happen to post an old Mountia BTS!)
Ahh hope he gets to rest there! Get to break out of his daily routine!

mrdimples said: farbarri said: coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: @mrdimples Hormones and pheromones already raging on the 2nd day of 2014? Can't blame you.... I felt the same when I saw his Marie Claire pictures in 2012! Haaaa.... *Shakira's song in the background - Hips don't lie* ( @coolreborn, can we share Cutie today?! )

Guest Maryss Falconi

aww today is how we got to know Cutie & which was our first impresion of him discussion? wiii then i would like to share my story :)

Back to last year in May i "accidentally" came across a random channel which was broadcasting BKKTG, me being a person who does not watch many dramas refused to watch it and changed the channel, but there wasn't anything more interesting so i gave it a try, the scene was that of TG baking for his mentor and this died, i liked that scene so much though it's a very sad one and something about TG made me interested in the story, next time that i had the opportunity to watch it it was that episode in which TG & MJ compete against each other so that was the first time i saw cutie in that scene when one of the juries refused the bribe, wow his eyes were scary like full of hatred, i couldn't watch the rest due to my studies but the next time i saw him was when he grabbed YK waist and at the same time crying telling her that he won't allow her to leave him, that was the moment when i liked him and decided to watch the entire drama, since then he became my favorite character of that drama i forgot about TG lol

Now about the appereance, since the first time i saw him i thought he is handsome, tbh i'm not into dramas that much nor k pop or such things, guess it's not my cup of tea,because when i saw a pic of other so called handsome or hot men i disagree with most of them, it must be the difference in cultures but i wholeheartedly agree with @ophris, i don't like men who look like woman and i often laugh with this flower boy thingy ( fans of kpop and other actor/singer don't take it to heart it's just my opinion) for me Joo Won is a really handsome man who despite his child like behavior oozes manly vibes :)

oh and i don't know if i'm the only one but the more i saw a Cutie pic the more handsome i find him which is totally the opposite when i saw other men's pics

Sorry for the long post :P but i still remember the first time i got introduced to him

:x :x

BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!
OMGGGGGG ----- SOMEBODYYYYY SHOOOOOTTTTT MEEEEE!!!! THIS IS A DREAM PAIRING I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR!!!!!! PLEASE SAY YESSSSS SWEEEETTTTIEEEEE!!!!!  :x
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401021716240710

Plus Moon Chae Won will advice her to take it. They are best friends!  :\">Also she is an amazing actress - she won the Best Actress at the Blue Dragon Awards held this year for movie "Cold Eyes"!

Guest mydeed

simplydramafied1082 said: BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!
OMGGGGGG ----- SOMEBODYYYYY SHOOOOOTTTTT MEEEEE!!!! THIS IS A DREAM PAIRING I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR!!!!!! PLEASE SAY YESSSSS SWEEEETTTTIEEEEE!!!!!  :x

Plus Moon chae Won will advice her to take it. They are best friends!  :\">Also she is an amazing actress - she won the Best Actress at the Blue Dragon Awards held this year for movie "Cold Eyes"!

Guest kinkipeifun

Ya, I think he directly fly to Spain after the last Catch Me movie greeting / Ghost musical because the same clothes he is wearing. THIS NAMJA REALLY FLY LIKE A SUPERMAN :D a moment ago in Seoul then the next moment say hello in Spain already..........
Look at the tweet picture cutie post, he is really have fun with @farbarri favo dear angel manager hahaha
Have some good rest in Spain and eat more and more and moreeee :x

mydeed said: simplydramafied1082 said: BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!

Plus Moon chae Won will advice her to take it. They are best friends!  :\">Also she is an amazing actress - she won the Best Actress at the Blue Dragon Awards held this year for movie "Cold Eyes"!

BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!

OMGGGGGG ----- SOMEBODYYYYY SHOOOOOTTTTT MEEEEE!!!! THIS IS A DREAM PAIRING I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR!!!!!! PLEASE SAY YESSSSS SWEEEETTTTIEEEEE!!!!! 

:x

Plus Moon Chae Won will advice her to take it. They are best friends!  :\">
Also she is an amazing actress - she won the Best Actress at the Blue Dragon Awards held this year for movie "Cold Eyes"!

Yes please! Another awesome actress to be paired with our man. I find it suspicious since yesterday night when I saw her photos in DC .Please take it. :)

Guest kinkipeifun

simplydramafied1082 said: mydeed said: simplydramafied1082 said: BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!

kinkipeifun said: Ya, I think he directly fly to Spain after the last Catch Me movie greeting / Ghost musical because the same clothes he is wearing. THIS NAMJA REALLY FLY LIKE A SUPERMAN :D a moment ago in Seoul then the next moment say hello in Spain already..........
Look at the tweet picture cutie post, he is really have fun with @farbarri favo dear angel manager hahaha
Have some good rest in Spain and eat more and more and moreeee :x