coolreborn wrote: »

Hmmm... looks like the ratings drop....

1N2D rating

this week

8.4% (2013.09.01 닐슨코리아 제공

last week

9.8% (2013.08.25 닐슨코리아 제

cr kj

Awwww why?? I'm just hoping they won't cancel it.

There's a Chinese version right? Cancelling the show won't be good for the franchise?

So there's a lesser chance of it happening. I hope *crosses fingers*

I jusy wish 1n2d will continue to get better and have higher ratings too. I've been enjoying the last few eps and I found them to be interacting with a loooot of people. Which is better for me than bringing random idol/star guests (no offense meant).

---

And speaking of ratings, any idea as to the global ratings of Good Doctor ep 1 and 2 on kbsworld? I hope it's pretty remarkable so they'd know that a lot of us international fans love and support and enjoy the drama! ^^

That's an interesting thought! Yup, it will be funny if they franchise it and cancel the original.

For the first time in a long while, I watch 1N2D live yesterday. I felt that some games were too long.

Editing sure does great wonders.

I'm hoping the pd and editors and writers will work harder for the show to be better! Cutie does get more screentime lately. No complaints there on my part. ^^

class="title"“Good Doctor” Filming Collection, Joo Won’s 6 Combo Healing Force
2ezm.jpg

“Good Doctor” 6 combo healing force of Joo Won was caught .

KBS Drama “Good Doctor” unveiled collection photos containing stills of Joo Won, passionately performing pediatric surgical therapies for kids at night.

Joo Won was seen carefully enjoying filming at the pediatric surgical residency with the children. He showed the extraordinary healing force of caring whenever the child actors are shooting for a long period of time.

He sings sweet song for the child actors who was tired of staying up all night. He minutely ask the child actors who’s lying on the operating table or those who are equipped in various medical instruments if they feel uncomfortable while shooting.

The actor was also seen meticulously attentive to the child actors who talked to him and sharing stories during rehearsals which led to a relaxed atmosphere. The kids were listening to him closely whenever he had a conversation with them and they even laugh together. As a result, child actors hailed Joo Won as the ‘Most Popular’ actor.

“Good Doctor” airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:00 p.m.
credit: http://dramabucks.com/drama/good-doctor-filming-collection-joo-wons-6-combo-healing-force/

class="title"

coolreborn said:

Hmmm... looks like the ratings drop....

1N2D rating

this week

8.4% (2013.09.01 닐슨코리아 제공

last week

9.8% (2013.08.25 닐슨코리아 제

cr kj

The ratings of rerun are higher than ratings of original episode. Oh!

(The first table is country, the second table is Seoul).

credit: naver.com

That's interesting. Maybe. Just maybe. K audience are out making the most of summer? Or perhaps waiting at various spots for 1n2d team to make an appearance? That's why reruns are higher?

Thanks for the info! You all are sooo awesome digging all these stuff! ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "Ha Dong QN (하동균) - 좋아보여 (Looks Good) [Good Doctor OST]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUZAtYMFIiI

cr to uploader

Joo Won and Park Ki Woong's phone call was funnier than I thought. Turns out that the call was part of Joo Won's mission to call a celebrity friend.

When Park Ki Woong first picked up the call, he didn't know he was on air. He just told Joo Won where he was then(at some location for filming). Then, when he got the inkling that he was on <1N2D>, he quickly greeted "How is everyone?" politely. But, Joo Won having accomplished his mission was in a hurry to hang up and replied: "Yes, I know, hyung. We'll talk another time" LOL! PKW wasn't ready to stop at there and asked:"What is this about? Isn't there a quiz question? IF it's like this, won't I be edited out?" and went on:"Will this be broadcast, it just can't end like this!" In the end, he had no choice but to end off by giving farewell greetings to all "Appreciate your hard work, bye"

this maknae! =))

Guest joongieforeva

5jsw.jpg
is joo won's hair straight or curly? is this his natural hair or it's styled? what i mean is joo won born with straight or curly hair?