Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

the picture joowon with popcorn and the girl who was drawing his nails... i actually messaged the girl and she said joowon is very nice and generous to the staff. even better looking than on screen. and she was drawing moustache on his nails as concepted. she said not snobbish at all... they were having some magazine shoot or sth

so happy to hear first hand that he is indeed a very nice person

mrdimples said: If you have experienced any of these symptoms

* increased heartbeat,
* fatigue
* shortness of breath,
* feeling unsteady or dizzy

in Mountia shop, fear not! It's not Altitude Sickness. Because the only thing you want to climb there is Cutie :D

On the wall of a Mountia shop in Jeju...

experiencing high altitude sickness already before you start your expedition? Maybe this might make you feel better...

I am not sure what those umbrellas are for...cuz nothing is going to keep you dry from your own drool while you gawk at that man tied up in ropes and that harness asdfgh!@#%!!!!.............I might just peel off the wallpaper if I am there,

Finally, if you decide to gear up for your journey and try out some wear in the fitting room, take off your clothes right here...

I wonder if Mountia made the right decision to build their changing rooms like this? Innocent shoppers might never get out of these fitting rooms in one piece.

Now, will you excuse me while I plaster myself to that door?

@mindymoe i hope Joowon will win something from Baeksang Arts Awards. it's more like a combination of all the drama awards, and their nominations are from much wider range of broadcast channels and dramas. it's more like the nominations from MBC, KBS and SBS put together, added up with their loca channels.
fighting Joowon! :-bd i'm fully supporting him~

@ctfrsqp Hi hi~~ *waves* thank you for your thoughts aaaaam but am not sure if it will have continuation... wrote as it is because I curently have no more ideas :3

@AndrejaH when I read your fanfic, it reminded me of this parody vid :x maybe it will give you some inspirations for a continuation :)

cr. goldlotus264 & original creater RAPHA

Guest mindymoe

Edwin Photoshoot :) @coolreborn Do you know what they're talking about in the EW?

si86.jpg
cr. dcinside.com

qx0j.png

Moya???? Dorky fans kkkkk :)) :)) I thought only here in JW soompi we can meet moaty Cuties who treasure this holy BB..... :)) :))

Guest mindymoe

@farbarri me too :) I have high expectation for Baeksang since it's a huge awards spreading awards to broadcasters. I hope Cutie win award too, and if they consider the winners based from pure acting skills, not popularity of the drama, I think Cutie is the most deserved winner, even for top excellence. Because throughout last year, I hardly couldn't find other actor who act in his own drama so deeply and with deep act like Park Si On. But if it's the same show as the rest of awards show, hands up. It's like a bokbulbok :D :D
Even it'll be like that, I'll enjoy the show, because I really like last year Baeksang's stage concept. Rocks!