Hal Sparks' big brown eyes..

Guest minazzang

Guest tranced_azn

Oo! loved him on QaF and his comedic acts are soo funny. and he knows chinese too, a plus~

Guest Rosechime

Oh, I see him on I Love the 80's/90's! Which by the way, I love that show; hilarious. XD I never knew he was fluent in Mandarin. O___O That's so cool.

Guest Iridescence

AHHHH! I love Hal Sparks. He is so hilarious. I love how he was the first male actor to sign on QAF. It sparked (no pun intended) a line of guys to join up, I guess. But, yeah.

I remember when he was wearing makeup. It was for that one parade. He was dressed up in drag. It was so funny. Ahhh! Love Hal Sparks.

He's such a hilarious commenter, too. Like in Talk Soup (is that what it's called? I forgot) and the 'I love' series.

I need to buy the Queer as Folk season sets, but I think I'll buy them when I go to college.. just so that my mom doesn't freak out. lol.

Guest JF21©

omg i was in love with him when he used to host Talk Soup! lol i didnt know he spoke Mandarin! i love him in QAF and he's super hilarious in those ''I LOVE THE ___'s'' on VH1....and yesh his eyes are adorable. :wub:

Guest yoojini

Hes been on VH1 as a guest speaker for things like I love the 90's, and hes been on Best Week Ever. Hes also been on Queer as Folk but in fact he is straight.

HE'S STRAIGHT?! i always thought maybe he was gay since he was on that show, but YAY. he's such a cutie and waaaaay handsome guy. :blush: yeah, i first saw him on those crazy vh1 shows. hehe. he's got such nice skin and what a great smile. :blush: and yes, liking the asian culture is a BIG plus.xD

Guest k r e m e s

I think Hal Spark is absolutely adorable. I've seen him in comedy shows, and he's a pretty entertaining guy. Although I love him the most on QaF.

Guest mikeee

HE'S STRAIGHT?! i always thought maybe he was gay since he was on that show, but YAY. he's such a cutie and waaaaay handsome guy. :blush: yeah, i first saw him on those crazy vh1 shows. hehe. he's got such nice skin and what a great smile. :blush: and yes, liking the asian culture is a BIG plus.xD

I thought he was gay too... suprising he isn't...

Archived