[drama 2001] Guardian Angel 수호천사

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest zhivago

These are very nice pictures of KMJ and SHG in GA. Thanks Queenie.

YES. I too feel that KMJ is one of the most under-rated actors in Korea. Those who love KMJ love him for a very long time because he is truly MORE than just an actor. He is also a very competent MUSIC person, a singer with a distinctive flair, a unique sound, a trademark. As a matter of fact, he sang the ending score < I am different >.

What's impressive about KMJ is also his ability to understate himself so that others share a good stage platform with him. Already an excellent actor with a long and impressive acting record, he is still seen paired up with the most beautiful belles in K-dramas. KMJ scores high in depicting complex emotional content.

It'd be wonderful if we get to see him in another drama again for it was a splendid year for GA fans in 2001 when KMJ won the SBS awards for both POPULAR and BEST ACTOR categories....*******

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES. I too feel that KMJ is one of the most under-rated actors in Korea. Those who love KMJ love him for a very long time because he is truly MORE than just an actor. He is also a very competent MUSIC person, a singer with a distinctive flair, a unique sound, a trademark. As a matter of fact, he sang the ending score < I am different >.

What's impressive about KMJ is also his ability to understate himself so that others share a good stage platform with him. Already an excellent actor with a long and impressive acting record, he is still seen paired up with the most beautiful belles in K-dramas. KMJ scores high in depicting complex emotional content.

It'd be wonderful if we get to see him in another drama again for it was a splendid year for GA fans in 2001 when KMJ won the SBS awards for both POPULAR and BEST ACTOR categories....*******

I got hooked up with KMJ since GA. I personally think KMJ is a good actor. I've seen other Korean actors before but none ever mesmerized me....even up till now :P

It's because he is a low profile person with so much talents ...... I love his voice too :rolleyes:

I may love other Korean actor but I don't think they would ever replace KMJ from my heart........ :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I think his fans would love to see him act in another drama again and regain success like it was in GA... hopefully ... aja aja fighting KMJssi !!!

Guest serendipity

This was my first Korean drama that I watched. I gotta say it is somewhat underated among SHK fans and that sucks because it was so good! I mean the storyline is cute and I thought KMJ and SHK togehter looked good but yea I would say now not as good as Bi. It is probably my 2nd favorite drama of SHK after Full House. :D

Guest Queenie Leo

Hi zhivago...you are welcome

Thanks for your writing.

Truly...MJ is an under-rated actor....

not many people know of KMJ in overseas market...

although he is the first batch korean actor who

drama aired in overseas. :mellow:

Oh yes... once you love KMJ...will love him for a very long time...

I become his fan in 1998...till now he is still my number one favourite actor. :lol:

Remember the tree in GA...we called as GA Tree.

The tree where the male and female lead share and meet.

GA5.jpg

Here is the latest pix of the tree in 2006...after 5 years.

GATREE1.jpg

GATREE2.jpg

QUOTE(zhivago @ Aug 10 2006, 03:56 PM)

I got hooked up with KMJ since GA. I personally think KMJ is a good actor. I've seen other Korean actors before but none ever mesmerized me....even up till now

It's because he is a low profile person with so much talents ...... I love his voice too

I may love other Korean actor but I don't think they would ever replace KMJ from my heart........

Yes, I think his fans would love to see him act in another drama again and regain success like it was in GA... hopefully ... aja aja fighting KMJssi !!!

ditto ;)

//♡//

Guest ruthie08

2006 Soompi Queen Competition FINALS

Hello Soompiers! Welcome to the finals of the 2006 Soompi Queen Competition! This year has been close throughout with regard to the votes. Miss Eunhye, a newcomer this year, has been gaining a lot of popularity and has been a threat to Queen Hyegyo and her crown. Will Queen Hyegyo reclaim her crown and begin a second term? Or will Miss Eunhye take over the crown and become Queen Eunhye? It’s up to you to decide! Who will be the 2nd Soompi Queen in the history of the Soompi Forum? The votes for the finals will be counted on Wednesday August 16th at midnight! Here are the finalists for the 2006 Soompi Queen Competition!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77941

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND SHOW UR SUPPORT FOR SONG HYE KYO! AJA! AJA! FIGHTING!!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hotelier

Hi zhivago...you are welcome

Thanks for your writing.

Truly...MJ is an under-rated actor....

not many people know of KMJ in overseas market...

although he is the first batch korean actor who

drama aired in overseas. :mellow:

Oh yes... once you love KMJ...will love him for a very long time...

I become his fan in 1998...till now he is still my number one favourite actor. :lol:

Remember the tree in GA...we called as GA Tree.

The tree where the male and female lead share and meet.

I agree with you that not many oversea people know him. I think that KMJ is one of the best actors. I watched this drama in 2002, and found that he's definitely good in acting. Guardian Angel is one of my favourite K-drama. Now I'm watching Bimil for the first time after buying it for 2 years.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest royalbuff

YES. I too feel that KMJ is one of the most under-rated actors in Korea.

I totally agree with this comment zhivago! I get hooked into his performance everytime I've seen him, even if the plot and the other cast aren't quite as compelling. I'm thinking of The Island Village Teacher where his performance was definitely the main attraction for me despite also having Han Ji Hye and a young Lee Dong Wook <3!! in it.

• 1 month later...
Guest starsangel

I haven't watch this drama yet I think i might watch it since people said did is good. and i am a Song hye kyo fan!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mama bear

i think i will watch this because hyegyo is there. can i find this on the net with english subtitles? i'll search it in youtube.

first time this was shown in our local tv(GMA), i was able to watch 2-3 eps only. thus didn't appreciate it.....i've recently watch the whole drama. and now, i love it!....

i am rewatching it now at Qtv.

shk and kmj have good chem. great story too.

didn't like kmj in the first two eps. what with his red hair and printed jacket :rolleyes::lol: ....... but he grows on me.....have to say he's really good.

This was my first Korean drama that I watched. I gotta say it is somewhat underated among SHK fans and that sucks because it was so good! I mean the storyline is cute and I thought KMJ and SHK togehter looked good but yea I would say now not as good as Bi. It is probably my 2nd favorite drama of SHK after Full House. :D

yes, sad to say. but i think its bcoz many shkers haven't watched GA yet. i think they'll love this also.

• 2 months later...
Guest thendougsaid

does anyoen have the link for megaupload for this drama? torrettns are so freakin slow...

Archived