Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

LMAO Ricky & Niels reactions. Poor Ricky nearly richard simmons himself and Niel is just grabbing his chest.  I feel so bad, but it's too funny. 

tumblr_lp9u4gWa5x1qcjy8no2_500.gif

I like how Changjos all like calm down man..it's not that serious. Than gets all scared once he sees it

tumblr_lp9u4gWa5x1qcjy8no1_500.gif

lol traumatized. 

gifs from mashachu

Guest JINuNa_soompi

Teen Top need to hurry and have a variety show!! I kinda wish they will have a Teen Top TV on MNET  ^_^ It would be so funny. I can't figure out if I love or hate L.joes hair. At some angles and lighting I HATE it, but then like this it doesn't look so bad. 

tumblr_lpdfvbjoAv1qj6rmco1_500.png

tumblr_lpdgdaVM2L1qj6rmco1_500.png

Also Teen Top rose to 2nd in hanteo chart!!!  :D Proud of them. I think they're really holding their own with all the high profile comebacks that have been happening. Slowly, but surely they will gain the love and credit they deserve. 

So lovable 

:wub: can't wait for there next stage. 

Thanks for sharing the pics (:

L.Joe....is so amazingly good looking, haha. I don't care what hair he has, dfknsdgknsdkjn xD

I wish they'd post up a practice room video, cos the one they had on the stage...was really low quality, and they were standing too far back! And i think their white outfits kinda made them blend into the background haha. Oh well i guess we'll just have to wait and see (:

Guest yoon_ji99

I finally updated the soompi page. Sorry if you were waiting for it to get updated TT_____TT I finally found time to edit graphics and rebuild. If there's anything else you guys would like me to put on the soompi page, just message me! =^0^=

Guest JINuNa_soompi