Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

[TRANS] Teen Top me2day Update after holding chat (I'll just re-post in spoiler since the photos are already up)

채팅즐거웠구요 소원인증 사진지금 다올릴게요~~~~♥

[TRANS] The chat was fun now to grant your wish we’re uploading all the photos now~~~~♥

[TRANS] I’m Chunji ^^

teen-top_8029294457286564032.jpg?type=w500

포옹 컷 ^^ 창조랑엘조

[TRANS] A hug photo ^^ Changjo and L.Joe

teen-top_7242737413420000973.jpg?type=w500

[TRANS] Granted your wish!! The fresh CD and aegyo

미투데이 채팅 모두들 즐거우셨죠????

[TRANS] Did everyone enjoy the me2day chat????

teen-top_7064721626044274458.jpg?type=w500

리더캡형의 애교 인증입니다

[TRANS] This is the evidence of leader C.A.P’s aegyo

teen-top_6836567290803240033.jpg?type=w500

리키토끼^^

[TRANS] Ricky Bunny ^^

eng trans: Oursupaluv

Teen Top heading to MuBank

tumblr_m4wykhdtuU1rqaxdho1_500.jpg

7JSsc.jpg

kALns.png

F6nVF.jpg

SLe3G.jpg

lomFR.png

dwILN.jpg

Guest TheArchangel

[120601] Music Bank Teen Top - Baby U + To You (Comeback Stage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USxhSeb5trQ&feature=player_embedded

This is LQ. I'll upload another one if I find a higher version. Teen Top fighting!

Guest TheArchangel

TEEN TOP’s Chunji liked to peek at female students during his school days?

1338513630_26201709-8.jpg

TEEN TOP‘s Chunji revealed a mischievous hobby he had during his school days.

On the June 3rd broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Our Sunday Night-Exploration of Genders‘, ten guests as well as the host of the show went to a high school in Seoul with the task of becoming a teacher.

The group had gathered with the MC in the auditorium to relay stories about their school days; more specifically what they had done during their break time.

Jung Jun Ha asked, “What did you do during your break time?“, and the recent high school graduate Chunji replied, “I peeked at the neighboring all-female school through a telescope. That was my hobby.”

Stirring a reaction from the other members, Chunji explained, “Isn’t that what most people do? It wasn’t just me.” MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon defended Chunji stating, “Males usually have the [same desire] to at least once peep at female high school students.” The other guests still seemed shocked, however.

Chunji’s full confession can be seen on the June 3rd broadcast of ‘Exploration of Genders’.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Taken from allkpop

Guest TheArchangel

【1080P】TEEN TOP - Baby U & To You@ Comeback Stage (1 Jun,2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0P9OtVnBT8

To You performance was awesome!!! I think their (everyone besides Niel & Chunji) vocals are starting to improve..maybe not range wise, but their delivery is so much better now. Hopefully it will lead to more lines for Changjo & Ricky down the road. And of course they're always perfect when it comes to choreo! 

tumblr_m4xijdpQ191rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
C.A.P’s me2day update:
tumblr_m4ys5gViti1r0m7leo1_400.jpg
사전녹화를 마치고 잠깐의 휴식타임!오늘 와주신 팬 여러분 고마워요 뮤직뱅크도 본방사수!
Trans: Took this picture after recording during our short break! Thank you so much to the fans who came and remember to watch Music Bank!
Niel
tumblr_m4xf0m4lOa1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
오늘 틴탑의 컴백무대ㅋ본방사수~다 아시죠?? 열심히 응원해준 우리 엔젤 최고♥
Today is Teen Top’s comeback stageㅋ Be sure to watch~ you know that, right?? Our Angels who cheered for us so well are the best♥
trans.cr;fyteensontop

tumblr_m4xs2pTNOY1qbawp4o3_500.jpg
tumblr_m4ybdtGheK1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m4xmrrE1lg1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg

대장 규느님과 오늘컴백한 틴탑엘조~! 컴백축하해~~
Leader Gyu-nim with Teen Top L.Joe who’s having a comeback today~! Congratulations on your comeback~~

source: Woohyun’s Google+
trans. cr; fyteensontop

Nice to see Teenfinite is alive and well :x  

Guest TheArchangel

teen-top_4166881877834884113.jpg
두 번째 컴백무대도 끝!!!기분이 좋아여!!내일은 더 멋있을꺼에여!!오늘도 열심히 응원해준 우리 천사들 최고♥ 아ㅋ 오늘 미치겠어 앤디형 버전 보셨나요?ㅋ 제가 특별히 개인교습까지 해드렸었는데ㅋ강도를 높여서 이번엔 투유로?? 부끄부끄*^^*
Source: TEENTOP@me2day

Guest TheArchangel

Note: Please do not crop, resize, or anything that will manipulate the pics. The owner has requested for it to be so. We should be thankful that these people are sharing their fan taken pics. Let's not make these people think otherwise by not following simple instructions.

137958494FC9E5AB255E6A.jpg

Guest TheArchangel

Note: Please do not crop, resize, or anything that will manipulate the pics. The owner has requested for it to be so. We should be thankful that these people are sharing their fan taken pics. Let's not make these people think otherwise by not following simple instructions.
137958494FC9E5AB255E6A.jpg

Guest TheArchangel

18347D434FC9F5E62B5DF8.jpg