N A R S H A {Offical_Thread}

Guest flowerpetals

Guest jiajiaaa

Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls) - Bbi Ri Bba Bba (Jul,9,10) @ Music Bank

She looks a lil nervous but the overall performance is good! At first i felt that the song was kinda weird.. But as i listen to it more and more, it's quite addictive! I'm loving her album so far :) She looks good with wigs! GO NARSHA!!!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeeni

It's great for her to debut solo. I watched the MV and it is great. Even though on the first view it sounded and looked weird, it grows on me and I find the song refreshing compared to what we hear now.

Guest lizramyun

thi song is like super sexy hahah xD i dont know... it fits with her soo much hehe

yep she looked alittle nervouse but with more perfs its goign to be soo cool hehe

Guest songbird86

Posted Today, 01:41 PM

This song is much better than Queen of Son Dam Bi .

@ lovelytae

Now let's not make remarks like that.... it might lead to others having hurt feelings.

Guest xxUntilwhenever

I like BBI RI BOP A ^_^ It's catchy and I like Narsha's voice :)

I really like the MV. It's really artistic :D

Narcia's going for a very nightmarish theme here. I don't necessarily like it but I

guess it's a change from Abracadabra and Sign. I'm liking her mini album though. She

has a really nice voice.

I'm really loving Narcia's short hair :) Can anybody post pictures of her blonde hair

in the MV? Preferably those ones, because I'm really liking it and considering it to be

cut like that. Thanks!

Guest RelenaChung15

after watching IY, I became a Narsha fan too! There is just something about her that is charming. From seeing her personality on IY, I think the nightmarish theme fits her well. Although the teaser was amazing and the mv didn't live up to my expectations, the mv was still creative and artistic. This is completely different from a lot of the MVs I've been seeing in the kpop world lately. I love all of the songs on her album! I hope itunes puts her album up soon!

Guest jiajiaaa

She looked more confident for her inkigayo performance! I love everything!! the hair, make-up and outfit. Hope she wins something soon! The song is good :)