[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks shirley for the preview, now I really don't know what will happen, The only think I could understand is that the Madam told her husbamd to kill the Gumiho and then he stab her.... And CHO is she already herself or is YY again?? XD aaah so confusing haha

Guest kekonaipo

now the tears are even blood tears ..everyone is turning into spirits and returning for their reveng !

gosh now is the mother of cho ok !

:ph34r:

esp 15 preview

Thanks you very much for posting. I wish there had been time to sub it but not like it makes a difference. Sometimes the dream/halluinated sequences are hard to pick out anyway. But I am hoping they really do beat the crap out of YDS and if it too much to ask let GSD finish him off. *sigh* I get teary eyed every time they show YY. Happy watching!

Guest kekonaipo

Just a few questions for you guys since we're nearly done with this series and I don't have answers yet.

1. Did we ever find out how Gumiho's husband died? She couldn't kill him, but when she returned home he was dead, wasn't he?

2. If eating a human liver causes you to inherit the other person's soul/strength, shouldn't Manshin be Gumiho Hunter now?

3. Gumiho said the young master couldn't know YY's secret because she could die. Why? Gumiho hasn't died and it seems like everyone knows her secret now.

Almost finished, just a few comments to share:

1. It could be just me, but it seems like the dramatic crying scenes take forever :angry::(
  2. Is Chun Woo speaking to anyone else, or just Gumiho? I think they should have ran away together.
  3. So sad YY couldn't turn into a gumiho and kill YDS

Sadly like some people have posted it doesn't seem like a happy ending is in the cards. But I'm willing to settle for a well written ending dealing out justice and tying up all the loose ends.

Yeah I have been looking for this song of OST too, please if someone knows please tell us THANK YOU...

@Aylam: If you find the name or the link to download the song please tell me ok, and if I find it I will post it here XD

Yay, Hikary25!! ^_____________^

I found the opening song's title and the singer!!! (dancing xDDDDDDDDD)

The song is 소호령 sung by 오지예, but...I cant'n find the mp3 to download TT___________TT

Anyone can help me??? Q_________Q

Thanks!!!!!!! *___*

hi guys!

last preview for the drama !~

i have no idea how this is going to end . :ph34r: but more blood defintely.

hmm will it end up with the death of everyone .while only cho ok survive ?~

preview esp 16

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.,....I love the upcoming epi preview.  Thanks shirley.

yup though i admit there are flaws in the script but i also appreciated how far the script dare to venture with the theme of revenge o the gumiho .especially the acting of the two young leads..

btw i also think no drama has created so much blood to the theme of revenge than this one but .it is a vicious cycle .the act of revenge seem never ending .~! er it is pretty amazingly also how they all seem to die yet linger with venegance..

.seriously i wont had imagined at the end of the day ..the naeuri the blood he has on his hands ..will

include that of his wife when he is in such insane stage

DMGUE15100823HDTVXviDTOPavi_001488822.jpg

DMGUE15100823HDTVXviDTOPavi_001809042.jpg

DMGUE15100823HDTVXviDTOPavi_001434033.jpg

DMGUE15100823HDTVXviDTOPavi_001881581.jpg

Just a few questions for you guys since we're nearly done with this series and I don't have answers yet.

1. Did we ever find out how Gumiho's husband died? She couldn't kill him, but when she returned home he was dead, wasn't he?

2. If eating a human liver causes you to inherit the other person's soul/strength, shouldn't Manshin be Gumiho Hunter now?

3. Gumiho said the young master couldn't know YY's secret because she could die. Why? Gumiho hasn't died and it seems like everyone knows her secret now.

[*]Is Chun Woo speaking to anyone else, or just Gumiho? I think they should have ran away together.

To answer your questions:

1. She didn't kill him. She wanted to, but I guess she felt bad and let him go. So actually he's not dead. Unless he died from the disease...or shock. [Just rewatched the first episode XD]

2. I think that only happened because that was YY and CO's fate. Plus, YY's a gumiho, and the gumiho hunter was not a super-natural being. Nor did he die a wrongful death at the hands of someone he trusted.

3. She didn't mean that if the young master found out YY was a gumiho she'd drop dead on the spot. She meant that in the sense of, if the young master finds out and tells his parents, she'll be killed. Which brings us back to what she said to her daughter before "Humans can't be trusted." Just look at what's happening to Gu San Daek now that everyone knows her secret.

[*] Nope. Just Gumiho. But he does speak up later I think...and really, did you see the previews after today's episode? Poor guy...

Oh about that in first episode the gumiho couldn't kill him, so she forgive him, but the husband was so in pain of having betraying his wife trust so he kill himselg (hanging)....

Guest kekonaipo

To answer your questions:

[*] Nope. Just Gumiho. But he does speak up later I think...and really, did you see the previews after today's episode? Poor guy...

Thanks for clearing that up for me! :) I haven't seen 15 yet, going to watch it shortly. I'm anxious to see how it ends. Even though I know better that to expect kdrama to end the happy way I wish it would.

Guest kekonaipo

Oh about that in first episode the gumiho couldn't kill him, so she forgive him, but the husband was so in pain of having betraying his wife trust so he kill himselg (hanging)....

Hm, that could be it too. I haven't re-watched ep.1 yet, but he did seem all freaked out when he came about and found GSD and YY were gone. Thanks!

:ph34r:okay! i wasnt too far off from the ending

cho ok was really the one who survive

there is even a one year later .--; but i still dun really quite get it

isnt it abit late to turn motherly towards cho ok and this cho ok also just took a knife to this murderer of her parents but just a few words .and she is touched --;;

.maybe bec i only manage to watch the last 15 min or so ..

the naeuri is dead for sure , the mute guy too , and the shaman er. i dun think he really is a living thing -;;

esp16

Who or what did the shaman turn out to be?

i am not really sure but it seem like he is

some other demon?

:ph34r: this was his final scene .he ate the naeuri 's liver , mother gumiho went to his cave ..took that bottle which belong to the dead gumiho hunter ? and sprayed the stuff inside into the shaman face

esp 16

Archived