Eyebrow scratches

nek♥

Guest _kucha

Sorry, but it looks like he had an accident with a razor and decided to do something to try and cover it up.

Then again I kinda have one, because of an accident I had[hit my head, got a cut], now hair no longer grows on the scar on my eyebrow. LOL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChocoHamster

I like it.

But growing back your eyebrows probably takes a really long time.

Is it worth it? 

Guest _FOBchink

Not really feeling it.

Probably would look better if it was at the end and at a different angle. (TOP's photo) ^^

Guest Rissalicious

some look good while others dont. i like it sometimes. i guess it just depends on how wide it is and it's angle. if its a real scar, then i like it even more ahaha xD

Guest orgasmiq.

eyebrow tracks haha.

my boyfriend has them, i like them i think they make him look good. LOL

Guest PH4T

Wow, half of his eyebrow is like..gone.

Haha, I think it would look better if he had his 'scratches' start 2/3 down his eyebrow.

Guest Hazy

I've heard that changing your eyebrow shape changes you're like future/luck?? But I don't think it's true because pretty much everyone has their eyebrows done.

Really?! Wow, you learn something new everyday. haha

But yea, that's true... it sounds like just another one of those chinese myths lol.

Personally, I think it looks weird regardless of who it is :x

Guest KatieAmoreAmo

I always thought its for people who have eyebrow piercings but had to take them off for filming LOL. Never thought why there was no hole or anything.

Guest Lavendere

nah i vote tacky.

I wanna see what it's like if someone shaved right through the centre of their eye brow though so it'd look like they had an eyebrow ON top of another eyebrow.

Guest babyy luckii

oh god i have one like that but not two on one eyerbow just one but its a scar LOL...and definitely not a trend in my case...LOL but he looks good in anything

Guest bunnybumbum

do not like.

everytime I see them I keep thinking they got into a bar fight and took some punches to the eye.

and lol for some reason, I'd be afraid if they didn't grow back properly...

Guest pikasaki

Oh.

I remember first seeing Taecyeon with it and I always wondered "What happened to his eyebrow o_O?"

Archived