anyone else bored at work??

Guest jasonxkim

Guest jasonxkim

im new here and have been looking for an asian america message board...seems as though ive found one.

i have something productive to do at work now....post and read on soompi. hahaha

:lol:

so anyone else bored at work??

Guest jasonxkim

i cant believe i have to come into work on monday.

it seems as though most people are getting the day off.

i thought working in corporate america was supposed to be a good thing....

i hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

Guest jasonxkim

how did u get away with going to soompi?

doesnt you're boss see that you're not working?

fortunately i have an office of my own so i can sneak a look onto soompi once in awhile to see whats going on. but, yeah if i was at one of the cubicles...i wouldnt be able to be post and read. hahaha

happy 4th everyone!! time to go bbq and drink some beer. hahahaha

Guest mangchilo

Yes! I am currently the only one left at work the day before July 4th because only one other person came in at all and she left at 12. Great. Well, I may be bored, but actually I have some stuff to do and I like being alone and free from the scrutiny of coworkers anyway. Woohoo, office keg party!

Just joking, I'm only 17. Tell me how I ended up with a full time office job for the entire summer again...I should be out in the sun playing.

I'm lucky, too, 'cause my desk is right out front and nobody else can see what I'm doing; my boss' office is around a corner and down the hall. He's not in today, anyway. I actually have permission to surf the net sometimes.

Archived