[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Maybe our dear moderator @semi-fly could do something about this. Even though i rarely participate in this thread, but i never missed any page of it. I can see that most of us (rm fans) only post relevant n insightful information/ opinion, and respect each other without posting unnecessasry or irrelevant thing. But this fella never care and never listen. I really do not want to say bad thing about others but he already crossed the border. klent said: is there a way to report him to admin aside from the "FLAG" function?

Guest texter

duggukekka said: Maybe our dear moderator @semi-fly could do something about this. Even though i rarely participate in this thread, but i never missed any page of it. I can see that most of us (rm fans) only post relevant n insightful information/ opinion, and respect each other without posting unnecessasry or irrelevant thing. But this fella never care and never listen. I really do not want to say bad thing about others but he already crossed the border.

ep 140 - Yoomes Bond's 3rd Anniversary
many people felt disappointed because some of the runners were eliminated early and some felt that the others didn't really serve a purpose since they couldn't oust anyone. 
however, i felt that this is a fitting episode if nothing else. For one, it seems to be a showdown between the two smartest runners, jaesuk and jihyo. it was a bit of a letdown because i would have expected games that were analytical in nature to give the two to display their wits. However, it is not to say it wasn't a great episode. 
it was funny. there were many bits and pieces that made me laugh and enjoy the whole episode. 
the ending was good. i don't think it was staged. at most, it could have been a reshoot but definitely not staged. i am a jaesuk fan and when it was down to him and ji hyo, i did wonder whether jihyo would be able to beat jaesuk in his own game. she didn't. Jaesuk proved Yoomes Bond never dies. 
this is Jaesuk's episode and a chance for Ji Hyo to erase all debate that she's the best runner. Jaesuk prevailed. it's his episode and he deserves it. he is the heart of Running Man.. Everyone is equally important but Jaesuk has been the glue that binds the team. it is but right that he is given episodes of his own especially because it has been obvious how he is lying low in many episodes to give others a chance to shine. 
Big ups to Yoo Jae Suk. Truly, Yoomes Bond never dies.

Guest poy22

Ep 140 is not really that funny for me. Maybe because they focused on moving the plot more than trying to be funny. But it is a good episode nonetheless, maybe because they don't have guests to take care of so they can play the game as seriously as can be allowed in a variety show.

Guest Wiwefak

poy22 said: Ep 140 is not really that funny for me. Maybe because they focused on moving the plot more than trying to be funny. But it is a good episode nonetheless, maybe because they don't have guests to take care of so they can play the game as seriously as can be allowed in a variety show.

Guest delightful

I want the survival of the fittest back! Everyone for themself! The last person standing with a nametag! Ep. 140 would of had been good if it was survival until the end. This episode was really for YJS and SJH, everyone else was just there and couldn't really win. They should of had given the others a chance to win too. The next episode doesn't look that interesting, but I want to see Eun Jiwon so much, can't wait!!!

Guest poy22

Yes, it would have been better if this is a survival style. Look at Haha in this episode. He did very well, noticed the difference in the name tags, solved the puzzle, figured out that it is a water gun episode. But had no chance of winning because the story was not centered on his character. 

Guest moon strut

I cannot begin to describe how much I love this show <3I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorites of all time. Seriously.Yoo Jae Suk isn't called the nation's MC for nothing; gosh, he's just amazing <3And Song Joongki <3 is gone now, but he was lovely to watch as well.Commander Kook, Haroro, Blank Jihyo, Giraffe/Gwangavatar, Big Nose Hyung, Gary, I JUST LOVE THEM ALL OKAY.
(Also, Yonghwa is a recurring ace <3)

Episode 140 seemed premeditated.  It seemed as if it was already planned for YJS to win.  It was a Yoomes bond episode so it was obvious when they revealed that YB was back, that YSJ was going to win the episode.  Poor Gary had no chance when it came down to the final three.