[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest sheilababe3333

rphere said:

Running Man 런닝맨 E115 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever edited by rphere

*for HDTV 720p-KOR ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns calls hyung, oppa, noona and much more.

hi.. can u give another link for the softsub.. i cant acces bothe mediafire and hotfile... thank you

Im addicted to this variety shows right now, I hope they will invite more Halyu stars, like So Ji Sub, SSH , Kim Ha neul, 
I love the Big Bang episode , when GD revenge on Haha , lolz
I feel bad for GS sometimes they all bully him, ehhehe but it turned out comedy! the dumb and dumber are hilarious sometimes

It maybe look like that they bullying Gwang Soo but they all close and care for him that why he don't mind (but he deserve it cuz he the BETRAYER!)...GS and JongGook are drink buddy even JG don't drink... JG and Gary even make cameo in GS movie...

Guest jolie_coeur

hello! can someone give me links with eng sub for episodes 100-109? i've started a few days ago to watch this show with a friend and it's amazing!

Guest nicolejj

I love ep.115 so much. I always love JK and YEH but JK and MGY also really good though. Besides, I think this ep. send a very deep ms to a *Scary kingdom* .... although Korea is small but having very strong and professional army. It is not easy to occupy Korea sea. Since *Scary kingdom* is becoming very unreasonable by standing in other people house and said * this is my house from my great great grandpa*  :)) . This kingdom have very funny strategy ... their citizen can over use and destroy resources ... and come to other kingdom resources to occupy ... if other people do not allow they ll use weapon to attack ... Aigo... how funny is it. 
It more funny that even their people can read English but cannot understand international news, laws and history .... Even their government do not dare to go to international court cuz they have no legal evident ....but their citizens always believe that ... small kingdom occupy their ... great great... great grandpa sea .... 

jolie_coeur said: hello! can someone give me links with eng sub for episodes 100-109? i've started a few days ago to watch this show with a friend and it's amazing! try to check dailymotion they have it there, or check youtube search for runningman eng sub then some of the video there will give you links where to watch it.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "‘Running Man’ releases preview for next week’s episode with Suzy & Yubin

running-man2.jpg

The SBS variety show ‘Running Man‘ recently release a thrill-packed preview for next week’s highly anticipated episode featuring Miss A‘s Suzy and Wonder Girls‘ Yubin.

The cast and guests can be seen on a giant pinwheel of sorts, attempting to decipher a puzzle, leaving viewers wondering what kinds of challenging games and puzzles ‘Running Man’ will have up its sleeve next week.

Check out the preview below! Are you looking forward to Suzy and Yubin on ‘Running Man’?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lo3PpgTRyDg

cr : allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

Baseball Players Choo Shin Soo and Ryu Hyun Jin Coming to ‘Running Man’

2012-10-22 11:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Running Man
 is bringing in a pair of Korean baseball stars for an upcoming episode. 

49563141.jpg

Professional baseball players Choo Shin Soo and Ryu Hyun Jin were revealed on October 20 to be guests for an upcoming episode of the popular SBS variety program.

The two will film their episode together on October 29 with the episode slated to air sometime in early November.

Running Man has become a popular show for sports stars to appear in with the show featuring athletes such as Park Ji Sung, Son Yeon Jae and Park Tae Hwan in the past. 

Photo Credit: MBC