[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

You can view Running Man with Yoona & Sunny with english subs thanks to http://Soshified.com

STREAM it:

Youtube:

Dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xib4bp_rm-ep-39-sunny-yoona-04-17-11-en-1-5_music

Download: http://ssf.me/6840

Please show a lot of love for our Subbers. We worked day and night to release this for you guys :)

http://twitter.com/#!/soshified/status/60655820056182786

I finally watched the latest two episodes, and they were a massive improvement from the two boring episodes with Yonghwa and Daesung. I do blame the PDs for those two episodes though. 45 minutes bsed around Jihyo's ego didn't really help.

Episode 40 is probably one of the 5 best episodes in the series for me.

Guest scorpyon_giana

nicha1980- thank you so much for the youtube link.................i am glad that it was made a video with this couple as well, they are so lovely together...........:wub:

I am sure that if gary  had not started  the first one  with the love line, Joong Kook and Ji HYo would have had a chance as a couple. too bad , I am only able to enjoy them as the Aces of the show or very good friends. well..................anything is better than nothing

Guest kia-bang

Aww, i was kinda disappointed in the Monday Couple. Ep 39, I know SNSD was there, but recently Monday couple aren't as active!! It was the only think that was funny to me the last couple Ep since the games are kinda boring now. Hopefully, It's KJK & SJH Instead! hahah, i like them two too! Triangle love?!?! lol.

I'm new to the show but I practically watched all the episodes already. It's so funny and I think it's a very innovative/clever show. All the personalities work well together and it's a competitive but fun atmosphere. I really enjoy it and hope it continues for a long time with many different types of guests.

A lot of people are critical of the show for not being consistent or changing up the games which I honestly do not understand why. One really great thing about the show is that we've seen the producers come up with so many different games that are really clever or interesting. What is the point of watching the show if the cast plays the same games in the same order every week? True, not every new segment works and I have clear favorites that I always want to see but I much rather the show take their great segments and scramble up once in awhile.

I hope to see younger guests because it really ups the competitiveness. Watching some of the episodes with older guests, like the one at the instruments mall, is just awkward. The two actors are clearly well-respected and it just makes for a really odd atmosphere.

Guest linh27

it would be good if they added a new permanent female member, not just any girl though she has to have personality. since ji hyo is the only girl most of the time she is given to much power it can get kind of boring,and it limits what the other members can do too, like love lines and other stuff.

the last few episodes have been good, the new format allows the guests to have more interaction with the members but the 2nd half is boring. they should have more interesting and fun games. i like how they have guests that aren't idols and others might not be familiar with, like Kim Byung Man and those 2 actors in that episode where jae suk sings the Chinese song, those guests were funny. but also since the episodes are longer the segments drag on for so long they get boring too. they should edit the show better and i would rather have more time for permanent members like Kwang Soo or Joong Ki make fun comments than long boring games. Joong Ki has really stepped up lately.

Guest asadal

it would be good if they added a new permanent female member, not just any girl though she has to have personality. since ji hyo is the only girl most of the time she is given to much power it can get kind of boring,and it limits what the other members can do too, like love lines and other stuff.

Great idea linh27. Check this out and tell me what you think.

1. KANG JIYOUNG 94er

6u5jh56y.gif

+variety experience

+Kara fanbase (Kamilia)

+aegyo

+super cute

+super young

-Kara is currently having trouble with group cohesion and Nicole's mom being a richard simmons nozzle.

2. SULLI 94er

sulljjang.gif

+variety experience

+HUGE Sulli fanbase

+super cute

+super young

+will turn into a hottie next year

-f(x) fanbase

-ridiculously in demand

3. KIM MINJI 92er

Untitled-8.gif

+beautiful

+ridiculously feminine

+her voice is automatic aegyo

-variety experience

-has a lot of haters

-fairly unknown

4. JUN HYOSUNG 89er

867567.gif

+variety experience

+cute

+hot

+awesome body

+great teeth

Guest timpa

I think adding another female member is a hard thing just because of the group dynamic and how close the cast is already. I think the problems we saw with Lizzy is that the cute thing can work, but the member needs to have something once it wears off.

Hyosung would be an awesome addition, but I think her schedule is too full right now. She's a regular on 100/100 and she just started MCing a weekly music show on MTV with Luna of f(x). I think she has enough variety show experience where she can fit in with the group, she's got huge amounts of energy and she's also pretty competitive. (She's done well on her appearances on Let's Go Dream Team)

Since Heroes is ending I wouldn't mind seeing Hong Soo Ah join the cast of Running Man. I loved her on Heroes... She's friggin crazy and just laughing all the time. I'd at least like to see them do a baseball-oriented episode and have her appear.

Guest theoddone33

I've been saying for a while that they need to make Park Bo Young a permanent member.  She was really fun and active during her episode at the manhwa museum, and it doesn't hurt that she's a cutie.

Guest darkaz619

i love Park Bo Young to be a permanent member but she too busy for variety shows she doing a lot of movies this year.

if not Park Bo Young then Hong Soo Ah will be perfect.

Guest scorpyon_giana

Well it's not necessary to be someone with experience in variety shows, remember that Ji Hyo had no experience and jaesuk was kind of scared because of this, but she managed to be just as good as the boys......................they may also think into someone without experience and "grow up" with them, but it's stil very hard, since the boys are already acustomed to Ji Hyo uniie, they treated her very different than Lizzie...................i remember the crew episode, when almost all the boys wanted to have a love line with Ji Hyo, and Lizzie................nothing.

The girl who enters anyway, should be in my opinion a cutie, sweet girl and playful to compete with the tough Ji hyo. if we have contrast, it is better.................................although i have to agree that I loved park Bo young episode (fighting with Ji Hyo to complete the mission; 2 tough girls)

PS: I hated she was against the Song Song couple, fury.gif  but this is another issue 

Guest scorpyon_giana

what heppened to lizzy? why isn't she in RM anymore?

it was talked tis issue a lot...............Lizzie was only a long term member............not a permanent one, anyway, everytime she will want to join RM, she can do it freely, at least this is what RM pruducers said.

Guest linh27

asadal, i've seen those girls on variety shows and they don't seem like they would fit well. maybe someone older would work better or more unknown. i agree park bo young was a very great guest & hong soo ah is very funny too, either seems like a good choice. i wonder how many more changes the show will have with casting or format. it doesn't look too good ratings wise, hopefully the show can overcome it.

Guest paichow007

i think added lee hyori as permanent member is good idea

she's strong n i think she can get along with jihyo well because both of them are strong and competitive

and i would like to see jongkook being dominated by hyori because till this time nobody can fight jongkook