[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Chachi

Sorry I'm off topic peeps but I don't know if I heard it correctly but at 4:25 in the video I thought I heard Seum Dwa. I don't know I might be wrong but it would be funny to think that Gary has been trying to make that word popular for 10 or more years.

Honey Family - Leessang's Gary

agree with you , i like song song couple before the birth of monday couple.

i still remember on ep 4 or ep5 , in the swimming pool with nickhun where they have to take pictures. jihyo jump on soong ki back. that shows that they are really close.

my fav episode of them will be ep 12 pygmallion effect ( this ep cracks me up) , ep 15 train station, ep 18 titanic scene, ep 28 spa, ep 25 snow.

Guest mondaycouple

waaah so much monday couple love in this week's episode!

i like song-song couple too!! mainly because gary is so funny when he gets jealous/mad hahaha

Ji Hyo was the lead actress a couple years ago in a movie called Frozen Flower which was set something like 1,000 years ago in Korea. Jong Ki had a smaller role in it as I think one of the soldiers serving under the army General. If i'm not mistaken it was one of his first acting roles (if not his first).

She was pretty much the only major female role in the movie so I'm sure all the male actors paid a lot of attention to her ;)

Ah ha! So that's why they seemed so close even from the beginning. Thank you for your reply :)

I have to say I'm beyond obsessed with Running Man. In less than 24 hours, I watched three eps when I should be working on a paper for a class I'm not doing so well in... blush.gif Oh the power of Running Man! I can't wait to catch up to the recent episode. I think I have just 9-8 to go since I'm going to be watching the episode with Park Bo Young as the guest.

EDIT: @ kutu_loncat

:D I absolutely adore all of the SongSong moments that you listed :) But I shall remain faithful to the Monday Couple ;)

Guest misskorea

You should check out the iSubs forum. They have songs list for each episode and in their releases they have the titles/artists of the background music usually.

Anyway to try and answer your question, you might be thinking of Lutricia McNeal - Perfect Love, if it's the song that I'm thinking you mean.

thanks a lot for repying^^ unfortunately I don't have access to login in isubs

do I have to suscribe again?

[i perfectly understand korean it's just to know if they add music or others stuffs refering to RM

during each episodes^^]

Guest boyofin9

idk if you guys follow any of the Running Man casts' twitters, but i've been following Lizzy's lately, and her conversations with the members thru twitter are pretty entertaining. She tweets with Haha the most out of the RM cast, and she mentioned to Haha how she met up with her other oppas (kim jong kook, kwangsoo, gary, yoo jae suk, and kim gap jin (kjk's manager, whom shes also close with) ) for meals several times. Haha also mentioned that he would be buying her dinner as a graduation gift (as Lizzy graduated from high school not too long ago). 

i know it seems kinda stalkerish, but i couldn't resist checking out those conversations...

OH, and Haha keeps making fun of Lizzy and her relationship with Kwangsoo. Keeps teasing asking if "they're dating" or not. Of course, Lizzy always retorts that Haha's talking nonsense lol. 

But yeah, I was delighted to see that the RM cast continues to interact and hang out with Lizzy, even though she's not an active member on the show as of late. 

thanks a lot for repying^^ unfortunately I don't have access to login in isubs

do I have to suscribe again?

[i perfectly understand korean it's just to know if they add music or others stuffs refering to RM

during each episodes^^]

You might have to register again. Anyway as I said before they usually have the titles of all the background music in the encodes that they put out, so if you don't know a piece of music you can usually find out by looking in the top left of the video as that's where they usually put song/artist names. I think the forums also have song lists for each episode as well.

idk if you guys follow any of the Running Man casts' twitters, but i've been following Lizzy's lately, and her conversations with the members thru twitter are pretty entertaining. She tweets with Haha the most out of the RM cast, and she mentioned to Haha how she met up with her other oppas (kim jong kook, kwangsoo, gary, yoo jae suk, and kim gap jin (kjk's manager, whom shes also close with) ) for meals several times. Haha also mentioned that he would be buying her dinner as a graduation gift (as Lizzy graduated from high school not too long ago). 

i know it seems kinda stalkerish, but i couldn't resist checking out those conversations...

OH, and Haha keeps making fun of Lizzy and her relationship with Kwangsoo. Keeps teasing asking if "they're dating" or not. Of course, Lizzy always retorts that Haha's talking nonsense lol. 

But yeah, I was delighted to see that the RM cast continues to interact and hang out with Lizzy, even though she's not an active member on the show as of late. 

LOL So that is what they talk about. I do see Lizzy and Haha tweet each other a lot, but I have no idea what they are talking about. The only thing I remember was using the google translator once to see what Lizzy was tweeting to Haha and Gary which was when they were talking about buying her a graduation gift. It's awesome to see them keeping in touch even though we don't see Lizzy on Running Man. <3

Guest ktopia

I love SBS and I love them for making "Running Man".  This show encompasses all the elements you'd want in a variety show, brings me back to the past with the special bond I had to the show "X-Man".  A definite must watch for all who haven't seen this one yet!  ^_^

Guest _eccentric

Hello fellow lovers of Running Man! I seriously love this show & every episode has made me crack up like there is no tomorrow! I love the Monday couple & the Song-Song couple & Commander & the Kids, haha the list goes on! Seriously, what is not to love about Running Man? NOTHING! I love their interactions and the warmth they bring out of my computer screen! Haha! Looking forward to all the future laughters they will bring!

Guest on9soompi

True. That scene was so hillarious Jihyo punches + kick + pull his hair and finally touch KJK's breast twice making me laughing so hard ~ LOL

lovelovelove the latest episode. jihyo abusing jongkook and touching his chest that he felt violated lolz..

gave me a good laugh on my depressing day.

Guest jenniferbena

True. That scene was so hillarious Jihyo punches + kick + pull his hair and finally touch KJK's breast twice making me laughing so hard ~ LOL

the MOST hillarious part ever!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest Coolnuker

dropping by to say how much running man is currently easily the best show !!! The cast have already reach to a point their family I just hope this show goes on and on and never ends anytime soon :) they need to bring back more old school guest off xman era and cause more scandal among the members hehe !!! love the old brothers the most yoo jae suk & suk-jin fighting!!! keep up the good work

Guest monkie2804

since Yoon Eun Hye is coming back with My Black Mini dress movie, I wish they'd invite her on RM to pair up with KJK LOL

that'd be totally awesome for xman fans and Yoo Jae Suk & Haha

Guest timpa

^I kind of disagree. I think Yoon Eun Hye is my #1 coveted guest for Running Man. It's not like there's a state secret and about YEH and KJK, people know they're at least friends. She attended one his concerts a year or two ago.

I want her on not only for the reunion with KJK, YJS, and Haha, but because she's always going to be 'Young Girl Warrior' lol and I think her facing off against sneaky Ji Hyo would be awesome for an episode (I actually think if they got YEH it should be a two-part special).

I would love it if YEH guest on RM too! It's been so long since I have last seen her on a variety with JaeSuk and of course KJK haha...I can already imagine JaeSuk jumping up and down in joy because he has the opportunity to tease the Commander. Get back at KJK for all those times he has been hunted down lol hopefully it'll happen!

^I kind of disagree. I think Yoon Eun Hye is my #1 coveted guest for Running Man. It's not like there's a state secret and about YEH and KJK, people know they're at least friends. She attended one his concerts a year or two ago.

I want her on not only for the reunion with KJK, YJS, and Haha, but because she's always going to be 'Young Girl Warrior' lol and I think her facing off against sneaky Ji Hyo would be awesome for an episode (I actually think if they got YEH it should be a two-part special).

I have to agree with you. I don't think there will be a lot of "romance" vibe in such an episode. If anything her athletic skills will come in handy and would be a great asset to the show.

I think a lot of people had been requesting for Yoon Eun Hye to appear on Running Man because of a recent picture of her wrestling with her movie director and because of her scandal with Kim Jong Kook....

Truthfully, she's had a lot of scandals involving other male celebrities beside KJK like with Eric, but I think that people tend to keep it alive like Yoo Jae Suk.. He's like the number 1 shipper of YEH and KJK...