[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

i notice lizzy's very close to jongkook: she's always beside him and they keep talking during the shoot ;)

i love kwangsoo ... esp when he got into the wrong room :lol:

I agree with both. Besides, I notice Joong Ki's aslo very close to Ji Hyo, always stand or sit and talk with her. Song sibling usually complain Kwang Soo, poor him :D, special ep 21.

Ya!!! Relationships in show's interesting. I think if Jong Kook with 2 kids, Ji Hyo also has 2 kids.

Ep 22 , guess is Daesung n GD ???

Guest Baka_Ona

I agree with both. Besides, I notice Joong Ki's aslo very close to Ji Hyo, always stand or sit and talk with her. Song sibling usually complain Kwang Soo, poor him :D, special ep 21.Ya!!! Relationships in show's interesting. I think if Jong Kook with 2 kids, Ji Hyo also has 2 kids. Ep 22 , guess is Daesung n GD ???

Right, right. Just watch the last episode how they're always againt Kwangsoo lol ROFL at Jihyo kick to Kwangsoo.

Also, when the PD annouce the teams, Joongki was so happy jumping with her, but when Kwangsoo came to 'celebrate' with them he push him ahah'

She might even have three kids (or siblings ?)with HaHa :P it's funny how the always tease each other.

Running Man wishing Christmas Wishes. This is a youtube video of The Cast of Running Man sending Christmas Wishes.

I love this show. I feel like I have progressed with every single person in the show. I like how they are ALL connecting and bonding.

I got to say Kwangsoo is so hilarious. He really is like Chunhee. Jihyo I knew from the first episode she appeared on was going to be a big hit. She is starting to become the female Kim Jong Kook with the strength and lovelines. lol Gary is adorable as the episodes goes by he gets more cuter. Just like Haha who is adorable and will always be even if he is crazy in the head. Also you can definitely tell that Haha was sick in this episode and I think in the next episode Haha was still sick. Sukjin has not been talkative lately which I think he should start making fun of Lizzy cause that will give him lines and that will make Lizzy go against him and talk more. *I'm just saying what I think to give them both more spotlight* And Kim Jong Kook is Kim Jong Kook no one can ever replace him or Yoo Jaesuk. Oh Yea I still root for Jihyo & Gary. They tend to always have moments that aren't really suppose to be on camera.*thats just my thought*

Also I really think it is time to change the punishment. Maybe they could change it up and make the punishment something they all want to do but have to fight for. Plus the girls I don't think have ever been punished like the boys.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Jae Suk endures the lie detector test (with some interesting results)

The December 5th episode of SBS’s “Running Man” may have put gagman Yoo Jae Suk into some hot water with his wife.

Tasked with being hooked up to a lie detector, Yoo Jae Suk attempted to tell the truth in order to earn the ‘running ball’. His opponents, naturally, were intent on forcing the gagman to lie by posing some difficult questions.

Ji Seok Jin, a close friend of Yoo’s, asked, “Would you still marry your wife if you were reborn?” Although Yoo answered ‘Yes,’ he began showing signs of anxiety when it came time to reveal the truth.

Unfortunately for the gagman, the results showed that he had lied. “It’s a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding!“, he shouted in his defence.

Laughing, the opponents moved on and asked Yoo whether he ever felt he was a better MC than Kang Ho Dong. Yoo replied that he hadn’t.

The results then showed that he was telling the truth, revealing his respect for the fellow MC. Others were surprised at the answer and asked in disbelief, “How did you control your heart rate?”

Yoo merely let out a sigh of relief. …Which is probably short-lived, once he gets home to his less-than-pleased wife.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/yoo-jae-suk-endures-the-lie-detector-test-with-some-interesting-results

Looks like its been a while since I visited this thread, since I just got to know Haha was so sick during the recording. But its probably to late for me to say get well soon now lol. But its good to know he was being professional.

Guest gmanalangster

how come I can't watch most of it with the @isub. Can somebody help me??TT

You need to register first .. if you do.. go to "Page" Menu then you could see under the "search" upper right "Download&Streaming".. click the download&streaming menu and from there you could see all the subbed episodes.. i hope my instruction is simple enough for you to understand.. happy watching.. ^____^

I'm not sure about this but I've seen around twitter that

G-Dragon and Daesung will be the guest on EPI. 23 that going to be

at the ski resort~ G-Dragon will be in the Chasing Team and

Daesung will be in the Mission Team ( Dumb and Dumber Brothers reunion! :w00t: )

Do u guys know anything about this..??!! Coz if u do, please share..

I do hope this rumours is true tho~ I miss Dumb and Dumber so much and

cant wait to watch this EPI. if this is true!! :lol:

Hi all ^^

waah, it's already 21th episode? I've been watched 10 episode, hm, long way to go ^^

I love this variety show, I love Joong Ki, Jihyo and Junghwa's brain power, Gari cuteness (when jihyo around) + hilarious photoshoot, Jongkook + haha interaction, Kwangsoo's awkwardness, I love all >.< and of course Yoo Jae Suk random act ^^

From all korea reality/variety show that I like, mostly it's YJS's show, it's always make me laugh, always interesting and refreshing ^^

and because I love YJS's show, I'm pretty shock when I heard this news (can I share a link here? ..) anybody here know about this? is this true? and how this will effect YJS's variety show? I hope that everything's gonna be okay..

Guest creaturedreams

i love running men.. and i hope the PD invited hyori unnie again,  :rolleyes:

Hyori has halted her appearances in variety shows due to the plagiarism issues regarding her latest album. But before Hyori making her second her appearance I would rather have the other FO members such as Daesang, Yejin, Park Hae Jin, Park Si Yeon or even Jongshin (lol!).

Guest sunny_dance

Hi all ^^

waah, it's already 21th episode? I've been watched 10 episode, hm, long way to go ^^

I love this variety show, I love Joong Ki, Jihyo and Junghwa's brain power, Gari cuteness (when jihyo around) + hilarious photoshoot, Jongkook + haha interaction, Kwangsoo's awkwardness, I love all >.< and of course Yoo Jae Suk random act ^^

From all korea reality/variety show that I like, mostly it's YJS's show, it's always make me laugh, always interesting and refreshing ^^

and because I love YJS's show, I'm pretty shock when I heard this news (can I share a link here? ..) anybody here know about this? is this true? and how this will effect YJS's variety show? I hope that everything's gonna be okay..

Just my two cents on the matter... Yes, it's true but I wouldn't worry too much. For the most part, I think his career is safe. Aside from finally getting paid, the lawsuit will have little if at all any effects on his current jobs. YJS knows and everyone else knows the power and success that he brings to these TV stations. It would be a very risky gamble for KBS, MBC, or SBS to fire, replace, or ban him from their programs as result of this lawsuit. Realistically, I just can't see any of the aforementioned happening. I think the worst case scenario would be if he decides to quit on his own accord on any of his current programs as a result of the TV stations not paying him the missing salary or continuing to not pay him his salary. Currently, YJS is a free agent and he might be for a while. He ended ties with his agency as well over the nonpayment in salary. I think every agency would want to have YJS on their roster, but he's contract fees are so expensive that it'll be too difficult to afford him.

I would love to see YEJIN on RM! (esp. since she has a new drama coming out soon) :D

yejin & jongkook can rekindle their love again! hahaha

i really hope DAESUNG+GD come out too! dumb&dumber bro's should never be separated. ^^

i know some people don't like the idea of past FO members coming out, but the relationship they have with Jaesuk is just hilarious... plus, seeing the members together again in a different show setting other than FO is interesting.

i loved it when hyori & suro came out :D

hope jongshin comes out too. it'll be interesting to see jongshin, jaesuk & sukjin all together.