Universities/Colleges in the Philippines

Guest driftwood023

Guest writer_girl

Comparative Literature (Asian Lit) at UP Diliman. :D I don't know why I only found this thread now!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys. i am a senior and i've just taken the UPCAT last month, which was very time pressuring. i don't think i'll pass, anyway, since i have so much blanks :s

the ACET is already next week, any of you have any tips? ateneo is my ultimate dream school and i'm just blessed it isn't as early as the UPCAT (which i wasn't able to review for). i really want to get in! it would be such a huge loss if i didn't pass, especially since my mom really wants me to get in. 

i heard the ACET mainly focuses on mathematics and college algebra and stuff like that. :s i also find it very difficult to gather trivia for their general information section. JHASKLDFHALSDKFH it's already next week!

^ Hi! I'm currently studying in Ateneo :) What course did you apply for?

Anyway, tips:

1. Arrive early. Katipunan traffic is craaaazyyyyy. Trust me on this one. :|

2. Eat breakfast/lunch before taking the test. You don't want your stomach grumbling while taking the exam. It's hard to concentrate on the test if your stomach isn't full. Also, make sure to pee before taking the test. haha

3. The English part is divided into two parts: the first one is composed of mainly grammar questions while the second part is...... essay writing yipee. You really have to write well for the essay. I don't know how they do it, but they just read every. single. essay.

4. Math: uhhh more of college algebra, plus some trigo. Sorry, can't really remember this part well.

5. Anddd the time-pressured tests. It was kinda easy for me, actually. You just have to think quickly. 25-30 items for 5 minutes. 10 minutes max(for the numerical ability part I think?). These are the tests that I remember: logical reasoning, abstract reasoning, vocabulary, general information, numerical ability.... can't seem to remember the rest.

Sorrryyy yan lang mabigay ko. Hihi. Pray! And good luck! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest miguel09

i am from Far Eastern University - Manila

I AM GRADUATE OF BS BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - CUM LAUDE CLASS OF 2009

and top notcher in 2010 inverstor accreditation exam

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest thespringmaid

I just graduated at UST College of Commerce a few years back.

College was fun and basically it told me that I'm an adult already and I should do my own stuff. Haha. Was able to pass with flying colors. Haha.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived