How much makeup do you wear daily?

Guest midnight.chime

Guest minmook

how much do i wear- none.

i'm starting work soon though so i'm getting the basics, concealer and foundation and lipstick

how intense is it gonna be? as natural as possible i guess

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryojikari

How much makeup do you wear?

a fair amount if i'm not lazy: concealer, eye liner and mascara, and blush. Sometimes gloss if my lips are dry.

How intense is your makeup?

Just minimal. (by the end of the day, I end up too tired to peel everything off)

Everytime I go out, school, places, etc. I always put on BB cream before I go out because my skin is covered with acne scars. I also wear eyeliner and such :b

Err, not sure. I think people think I wear too much because of how dark my eyeliner is.

Guest chocolate-affair

how much makeup do you wear?

i tend not to wear any make-up when going to school because i feel that make-up makes my acne and skin become way worse. i get horrible breakouts after putting on foundation, so i've just avoided it at all costs.

how intense is your makeup?

i wear eyeshadow and mascara when i go out at day, and eyeliner at night. i find that liner is a bit too bold for my monolids hehe. i'm normally too lazy to clean off all that eyeliner after a day out too ^^

Guest misscutie

AGE; 14 (:

3. Medium: The basics. For example, concealer, powder, eyeshadow+liner, gloss.

2. Natural with a pop: Natural makeup, but maybe a blush/lipstick/eyeshadow/eyeliner that's brighter than most people are used to.

Guest linuhhparkk

3. Medium: The basics. For example, concealer, powder, eyeshadow+liner, gloss.

I wear: face primer, foundation, powder, liner, mascara. It's pretty much full face though. But I do this makeup like everyday.

2. Natural with a pop: Natural makeup, but maybe a blush/lipstick/eyeshadow/eyeliner that's brighter than most people are used to.

My face makeup is all normal, but it's just my eyeliner that pops. I don't wear any eyeshadow or anything to school, so pretty much a nice thick cat eye is my daily thing. :)

Guest lemongirl1

age 17

how much make up do you wear daily?

i wear primer,tinted mousturizer,bb cream,powder,concealer, foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow,mascra,falsies, blush mixed with bronzer,lipstick then lipgloss, redefine eyebrows,

how intense does your make up look?

i think it looks just natural and feels great to cover up all blemishes or uneven tones \\

thanks guys this is my daily make up which i like tell me what u guys think about it :)

what I wear daily.

1)sunblock - a must. i don't wear primers.

2) foundation - LF + powder to even out my complexion and hide acne spots (yes at this age i still get spots)

3) eyeliner and mascara. probably some shimmery highlighter all over lid. I sport the winged eyeliner most of the times..

4) lip balm or a very moisturizing lipstick.

blusher rarely since my spots are usually on my jawline and I don't want any colours to emphasis on them.

I don't wear bronzer so that's out.

Guest h3adl0ck

It honestly depends if I'm feeling too lazy and how my skin is doing.

For the most part I am lazy so all I do is put on sunscreen, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm with gloss or lipstick over.

When I'm feeling up to it do all the stuff on my lazy day but also eyeshadow, concealer, foundation, and blush.

I try to make my makeup look natural, with a little pop I suppose. Heavy make up looks bad on my so my main goal is just to make my skin have a more even tone, my lips to have a better color, and my eyes to stand out a little more and look bigger.

Guest oh_miracle

i don't wear foundation, powder or anything like that cause mum says i'm too young. lol, hm.

to school: eyeliner, mascara, sunscreen, matifying stick and lip gloss/ balm.

when i'm attending a party or hanging out, i use a mascara with more volume (+ shimmery eyeliner) and that's pretty much the difference. XD

This is pretty horrible but I don't wear any make-up. Honestly, I think that's why people think I'm so young...aka...12. I don't know the basics. I practice at home but when I go to work, I'm too tired in the mornings to actually put it on. It's pretty lazy of me but yeah. All I put on is facial lotion and I leave the door.

None to Light. When I go out, I would try to 'pretty' myself up. Concealer, Eye Liner. Fix my eyebrows but that's pretty much it. I don't do much. I don't really like the way make-up feels on my face. It feels... heavy? Maybe I'm just not putting it on right haha.

Guest shadesofsea

Usually just little foundation, powder, mascara and lipgloss. Mascara is must. I have no eyelashes without mascara. >__<

But I don't wear usually anything at home. Sometimes I use also very light brown eyemake up. I can't even fo eyelining with eyeliner well, so don't use it...

Very neutral, usually my new friends surprise that I even wear make up, haha I don't know if it is good or bad thing.

Guest 1234567utygrfed

I like the natural look, but my skin isn't always on the same level as my mind haha! sometimes I'll put on some light BB cream/tinted moisturizer to hide some dark spots left over from pimples.. Then I feel obligated to put on some bronzer because I don't want just a big round and flat face. Then if I have extra time left over, I'll use some highlight, eyeshadow, and mascara.

Guest boasummerqueen

-full face

-dramatic

however, colours not  {"extreme"}  extreme

lips: lipstick (sort of neutral-class colours, or a weak pink), lip gloss, lip balm (puts on some frequently), sometimes lip plumper

face: foundation, concealer, blusher, powder to set foundation (frequently put them on and improve them throughout nights out, school and classes -      especially breaks and lunch) at home, with friends, friends houses, etc)

eyes: mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, sometimes eye glitter

body: sometimes i put on fake tan

nails: nail varnish/nail polish

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

How much makeup do you wear? full face

How intense is your makeup? dramatic

face: primer, concealer, foundation, bronzer, blush

eyes: brow pencil, eyeshadow (neutrals and browns), liner, mascara

lips: uncolored lip balm

Guest you_wish

Daily, none.

when i go out, which is usually once-twice a week, ill wear concealer, eyeliner, mineral powder. and sometimes eyeshadow.

usually natural when i apply it, unless im going out then its a little more dramatic.

i wear a lot of face makeup ;_; but almost no eye makeup, which (fortunately) makes it look very natural~

face: bb cream

concealer

contouring powder

eyebrow pencil

face powder

eyes: mascara

How much make up do you wear?

Full face: Foundation, concealer, primer for eyes, blot powder, eyeshadow, mascara but lately I've skipped my eyeliner.

How intense is your make up?

Natural lol. Lately I've been into neutral eyeshadows. When I go clubbing I just add bronzer, lippie and use bolder eyeshadow colours.

Guest pinkcloud6

Medium - Full

For an everyday look, I put bb cream, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and blush.

Natural

I do an almost full face makeup but not that much, not like 3 coats of mascara. My blush is a very pale pink so it's barely seen.

I try to achieve a flawless look without being overdone.

which bb cream do you use? i bought the misscha but i didnt really like the grey tones.. what do you recommend?

Archived