Your reputation at soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest papermoon1

I kind of find this thing over rated. Like you agree with majority.

that's usually WIN WIN!!

say something opinionated a bit more experimental. People don't like and neg you.

Honestly, people need to be more mature.

lol +1

yea i noticed that too... people will give neg reps for having different points of view over subjective matters. same way on youtube. oh well

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wingedbunny

Mine is 54 right now. Actually i expected it to be a lot lower. I usually just post whatever i think and that can be annoying to other people...I haven't been actively posting for that long thought so it's still pretty high...

Guest monkeyshinobi

I have 7 yaayy~ XD lol it's not much, but i'm glad i have some~

How do you view all your past forums posts? the one on the profile page only shows the most recent ones D:

lol my reputation is probably a zero since i never actually post on soompi xD.

Lol you have +38 not zero :]

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

Like in L&R section, there are some simple replies with over +10 rep points, but very direct in a rude way no matter how sensitive the OP might be while reading everything... Those replies hold the truth in which a lot of people would agree... though they sound rude. And if we ask them "why do you make it sound rude when you could be more respected if you sounded polite?"... They would say they don't give a damn and it's part of their personality... Arrogance...

You'll get punched in the face a lot in the gangster hood if you're being like that, yo. Gangster sensitiveness, gangster sht yo.

Why you talk like a bch brotha? You may be right but you sound like a bch! POW POW!

There are people who may get oppressive and we can't hit them or kill them. So to feel better about ourselves we neg rep them. :lol:

I don't think the reputation system has any impact on any of the board's functionality for the poster. At least not me. As far as neg reps goes, it could mean the voter didn't agree with you, doesn't like your post, thought your post was stupid, or whatever.

I see how it could get out of hand. Normally, neg rep seems like it's for those that post rude/mean or out of line stuff. It extends to stuff like if you're being different from the norm for instance. Which enforces the belief that it could be a popularity contest.

For the most part the reps shouldn't tell everything about you as a poster. Much like stats, the rep points don't tell the whole story. There are great posters that don't get that much greens and those who you may not think are that get tons of them. The best way to be at ease from the rep system and look at it is to not care.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived