少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest cantthinkofaname

hello !

mr taxi cames with poster??

I don't remember if it comes with a poster, but it does come with a photobook though. Edition B comes with a photobook and Edition A comes with another photobook, I think both editions comes with a card as well. Both photobooks are different, so Edition A's photobook will be different from Edition B's photobook.

Guest theJAPANties

Hey guys, can you help me with this problem I'm having with Yesasia?

I got the email from Yesasia saying how Mr. Taxi got delayed and read some post on SSF about Yesasia giving a refund so I checked my Yesasia account and it doesn't show a status at all for the thing but below the Status Help thing it says

"Verifying payment

Your payment is being verified. Once verification is complete your order will continue processing."

I never had a problem verifying a payment before with Yesasia and it usually verifies in a day or two. I checked all my previous orders and it all said the same status verifying thing (for items that already shipped too)

Is this just an error? Is Yesasia auto-refunding for Mr. Taxi? Maybe it's just the credit card I'm using and is taking a while to verify but I did order like a month ago but I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same status thing happening.

Maybe I'm just worrying over nothing but I really don't want to be screwed out of a limited edition album <.<;

Guest Yan_n

i haven't order my Mr.Taxi album yet. because im planning to move out from my house(to another state) but still don't have a certain date and it would be troublesome if the item arrived here while im at the other state..because i have to pick up the item in the post office..

Which one is cheaper: YesAsia or HMV? Iam planning to buy around 2 or 3 albums..

Guest cantthinkofaname

i haven't order my Mr.Taxi album yet. because im planning to move out from my house(to another state) but still don't have a certain date and it would be troublesome if the item arrived here while im at the other state..because i have to pick up the item in the post office..

Which one is cheaper: YesAsia or HMV? Iam planning to buy around 2 or 3 albums..

Somehow the people who buys a lot of albums like what you're doing, they buy it from HMV. HMV has faster shipping compare to YesAsia.

Guest QWI09

Does anyone know where i can find the HD and Large photo

of the Vita500 sig photos

Go to SONEms ^^ If I'm not mistaken they have it all~ ;)

Get it from HMV jp.They are having this discounted price of 18.13USD per cd if you buy more than 2 and like what's mentioned above,HMV jp has faster delivery.

Guest silent_scream

Girls' schedule for tomorrow (4/03):

[PERF] LG Cinema 3D Game Festival (PM7:30/04.03)

1_6_%285%29%281%29.jpg

Finally we can see them again! :D

[PICTURES] Soshi Travel Kit

These are the gifts we were able to get for the Girls with the donations  from the Soshi Travel Kit. The idea behind this project was to provide  gifts for the girls as they travel around and to give them strength from  international fans for this new year! ~Soy

Variety of Backpacks

We're going to be gifting the gifts and putting them in these  bags for the girls! Try to guess which one belongs to which girl! (edit:  the order is from Taeyeon to Seohyun by age^^)

6X8Dm.jpg

6kkMF.jpg

3i1Ih.jpg

suACY.jpg

lpWwB.jpg

D47ql.jpg

BVTVG.jpg

gnmMu.jpg

M4s4o.jpg

Rumba Digital Watches

A different color for each girl! These stylish and extremely  comfortable watches will hopefully be a nice companion for the Girls  when they travel!

UZASU.jpg

cvRh2.jpg

Various Victoria Secret Passport Covers

Very fly Victoria Secret Passport designs for our girls to carry their passports around and feel like angels^^

RzJsu.jpg

IojWo.jpg

Insound/HoodieBuddies

The girls travel a lot so finding headphones is often troublesome and  sometimes it's easy to lose them so we decided to get them these special  hoodies with the earbuds as part of the hoodie! We accidentally got 10  hoodies...

rXjlN.jpg

PWNWp.jpg

WqDMV.jpg

SaTXB.jpg

Jw4CU.png

LUG Undercover Bear Pillow & Blankets

These were very cute and unique travel/pillow blankets that we've chosen  for the girls. It's cute because each bear has a specific face and name  (as well as full profile). The material is very comfortable and the  design makes it easy for the girls to carry around. http://www.luglife.com/Brands/UCB (check out their cute profiles!)

H5wi7.jpg

Violight Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizers

Not only are these little pods extremely cute but they are very useful!  They are little units that allow the girls to keep their toothbrush  clean when not in use^^ They've been recommended on a lot of magazines  and even by Oprah and useful items!

mwE4S.jpg

S7Kmb.jpg

9 Moleskin Journals

We only took pictures of the 5 types that we got (we got  duplicates of some of the styles) but we got a variety of normal  journals as well as ones that are exclusive to music and so forth for  the girls to write down their thoughts while traveling!

w8ITt.jpg

Fling for the iPad

A really neat little gadget we found since we know the girls are  in love with their iPads lately! This will help the gamers out a bit!

cGarD.jpg

Travel Games & Such

Some travel games & fun things for the girls to play with while traveling so that they won't get bored!

2aSh6.jpg

PjbpR.jpg

A1b70.jpg

Vitaminwater Lip Balm Biggie

These larger than normal lip balms will hopefully keep our Girls' lips moist and protected!

adFX4.jpg

Soshi Travel Kit Message Book

Over 1000~ messages from the international members of Soshified! The  Graphic Designers worked together to make each message book for the  girls a unique cover that hopefully they can enjoy! We wanted to give  the girls encouragement, knowing how tough it is to be away from their  families and always working!~

RorNd.jpg

Pyrvt.jpg

mfDTL.jpg

Pyrvt.jpg

RorNd.jpg

r5LOM.jpg

apsQN.jpg

5uMEP.jpg

After wrapping and packaging

7HflV.jpg

jj1De.jpg

n7XLx.jpg

outoq.jpg

SM's Office

6NTeA.jpg

We also mentioned about the Donation we made for Soshified's 3rd Birthday

While Soshified's 3rd Birthday is a time of great achievement and  celebration, it is also a time to remember how blessed we are in having 9  angels in our lives. Our birthday wish is to spread the girls' love to  those who are not as fortunate, to those in need and to those...who have  simply not yet been touched by an angel. In light of that, we are  asking members to donate towards helping Brazil's flood relief. In the  last month, Brazil suffered a devastating flood when torrential rains  flooded heavily populated areas causing flash floods and mudslides.  Claiming over 800 lives and counting, this catastrophe is being hailed  as the "worst single-day natural disaster" in Brazil's history.  Together, we can show that as a global community we are able to make a  difference.

And screen captures of the donation dedication & confirmation email!

mb3l3.jpg

KP9Sg.jpg

© Soshified

- Soy @ Soshified.com

Old BTS photo from 2009

seofanylean1.jpg

seofanylean.jpg

Guest silent_scream

[04.02.11] Seohyun Ends 'We Got Married' With Tears and a Last Embrace With Jung Yonghwa        

K2lYE.jpg

Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun shared their last moments together on MBC's "We  Got Married" and relived their experiences together. MBC aired the  final episode of the 'YongSeo Couple' (CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa (22) and  Girls' Generation's Seohyun (20)) who were adored by television viewers.

During the broadcast, by way of bringing their memories to a close, the  couple spent time together looking back on their first meeting. When  they both asked questions to each other as a game, Yonghwa had some  difficulties answering and couldn't hide his surprise as Seohyun  answered even the subjective questions instantly. He consequently  received repeated 'ddakbam' (finger flicks to the forehead) as  punishment.

Yonghwa bragged that "At first, I couldn't even joke around with  Seohyun, but now she's the one fooling with me." Seohyun, on the other  hand, felt that things were finally coming to an end when they visited  their house to reminisce. "Seeing the mission envelope makes me realize  that we have achieved a lot together"

Meanwhile Yonghwa caught Seohyun by surprise as he presented her the  pink guitar she had initially wanted, as a  special gift. Seohyun did  the same for Yonghwa by showing a 'YongSeo Couple' storybook detailing  their story together.

mayzU.jpg

As the show progressed, Seohyun could not help but cry knowing that their journey in "We Got Married" had ended.

When asked about the storybook, she replied "I can feel what it felt  like when we first met, and I thought we could treasure the memories  like in a picture" before tears began to fall. The couple seemed so  crestfallen by the finality that even after they had said goodbye when  Yonghwa brought Seohyun home, she came back out to share a final  embrace.

Having received love over the past year since their first appearance on  February 27th, the 'YongSeo Couple' have finally ended their married  life.

Despite both being busy with Japanese promotions, they showed strong  attachment during WGM filming and on other television shows. However,  their future promotion plans meant that they had to bring it to a close.  SNSD will begin their Japanese promotions in earnest this April.  Yonghwa will be starring in the new MBC Drama "Festival" with Park  Shinhye, as well as end his MC activities on Inkigayo.

What did you think of YongSeo's last episode? Was it a good ending?

Written by: shizzles9@soshified.com

Translated by: oniontaker@soshified.com

Source: Nate, Nate

Maknae, it's time to go home to your 8 sisters ♥

Taeyeon unnie~

ynMLH.jpg

Jessica unnie~

DEOlt.gifRqYYq.gif

Sunny unnie~

TUdRE.gif

Fany unnie~

Sh5PL.gif

Hyoyeon unnie~

69RkN.gif

Yuri unnie~

seori2.jpg

seoribackhug.jpg

Sooyoung unnie~

soohyun3.png

N7IrR.gifZx5H3.gif

and Yoona unnie~

JSBRa.gif

♥♥♥

Qv4ev.gif

Cr. as tagged

Guest SpiderMickey

I know it isn't April 1 anymore but I need to post this.. :)

*quoted image*

mr.taxi album . . how did u get it O____O

it kinda look real .. but if its not . . cool photoshop skill.