少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest QWI09

[RANDOM] SNSD fansites undergo modifications for April Fools’ day

SSF-HEADER.jpg

At the stroke of midnight in Korea, many SNSD fansites underwent obvious modifications in conjunction with April Fools’ Day, which brought much laughter and amusement to netizens and fans alike.

Here at KpopLIVE, we compiled hilarious screencaps from some of the countless SNSD fansites around the world, which took on various changes on April 1. All modifications are meant for entertainment and no offense intended.

First up, Sosion transformed into an IU fansite!

IU-on-sosion.net_.jpg

Sosiz turned into a TV network website.

sosiz.jpg

On Tangpa, a Taeyeon fansite, photos of Taeyeon’s belongings such as a gorgeous house, car, guitar and so on were posted but at the end of the page, it basically says “Just kidding”.

tangpa.com_.jpg

On Woorissica, Jessica‘s Korean fansite, a Photoshopped photo of her stuck in a watermelon was posted. She is known to be scared of cucumbers and melons.

Woorissica.com_.jpg

Sunny‘s Sunshine Village‘s homepage is full of photos of food with Super Junior-H‘s Cooking? Cooking! playing in the background.

Sunny-Village.jpg

Sunny’s Chinese fansite Our Love Sunny has a huge photo of chickens on the homepage, which says, “Everyone has gone to catch chicken with Lee Sunkyu (Sunny’s Korean name). Still not going with us? Let’s go! We get to eat meat when we are with Sunkyu!”

ourlovesunny.com_.jpg

The Stephi, Tiffany‘s fansite has a huge 19+ sign on the main page! Is it a rated site now? Nah, it’s just for April Fool!

thestephi.com_.jpg

Hyoyeon‘s fansite turned into Hyotte World, a play on the famous Lotte World!

kimhyoyeon.net_.jpgkimhyoyeon.net2_.jpg

Hyomorous shows us SNSD through the ages on their Soshi-vilization!

hyomorous.com_.jpg

Yuri‘s fansite, KwonYuri125, is now Yoon Yoosun‘s fansite, who acted as Lee Seunggi‘s aunt in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

yoon-yooseon-kwonyuri125.com_.jpg

Yoona‘s DeerYoona is advertising sushi!

deeryoona.com_.jpg

A website dedicated to Yoona and Yuri, YoonYul.com, is now for 2NE1‘s CL and Minzy!

Yoonyul.com_.jpg

Another Taeyeon’s Chinese fansite has the photo of a Chinese traditional opera singer on its homepage.

ktychina.com_.jpg

SNSD’s Vietnam fansite Soshivn turned into 2NE1′s fansite and their news pages is now dedicated to KARA!

soshivn.com_.jpg

soshivn.com2_.jpg

We left the best for last; SNSD’s international fansite Soshified “leaked” the teasers and details on SNSD’s upcoming Japanese single Mr. Taxi featuring *drum rolls* none other than Justin Bieber! And yes, it is just a joke for April Fool but the folks at Soshified went through all the trouble to create a fake interview, video teasers as well as an overhaul on the entire website to make it “Bieber Generation”!

SSF.jpg

SSF2.jpg

So what do you think of the SNSD fansites’ changes for April Fool’s Day?

Take it lightly for laughs. After all, it is April Fool’s Day! Have a nice day folks! Stay safe and don’t get pranked!

Main image: Soshified

Written by:  yegrina@kpoplive.com

[iNFO] [04.01.11] Mr. Taxi has been postponed to April 27

yqyTn.jpg

Due to perhaps one of the biggest disasters in recent history in Japan, it was almost all but certain, but Mr. Taxi has been postponed. Originally scheduled for a release on the 13th of April, a recent update on the Tower Records page of the single showed that the CD will now be released on April 27th, a full two weeks after the intended date.

While info is scarce, official updates will be released soon, with all of it available on Soshified.

Written by: JeremyJay22@soshified.com

Source: Tower

[NEWS] [04.01.11] Sunny’s easily fooled? No way!

192523_97028_1822.JPG

First of all, Happy April Fools Day to all the readers of fanwonder.com! It is the only day you could ever get away unscathed with jokes and pranks. If you were given the opportunity to fool a star on April Fools Day, who would be your no.1 target?

On music portal, Bugs!, a poll entitled ‘Which singer would be easily fooled on April Fools?’ was conducted and from the results, Sunny was ranked 1st, collecting 32.15% of the total votes.

Although a huge number of participants thought that Sunny would be easily fooled because of her innocent look, there were comments by some suggesting otherwise based on her characters on KBS ‘Invincibe Youth’. In the program, Sunny showcased her variety skills that brought laughters to the audience, wisdom as well as her ability to adapt well with other casts on the show. Some of these comments were – “April Fools Day doesn’t really apply to Sunny”, “She’s really fast in sensing things. She will never be fooled”.

Following closely in the 2nd position is 2PM’s Nichkhun with 31.5%. 2AM’s maknae Jinwoon came in 3rd, Kara’s Kang Jiyoung in 4th, f(x)’s Krystal came in 5th and BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon in 6th.

Credit: newsprime.co.kr

via: fanwonder.com

Guest HelloDreamer

LOL at the Japanese way of categorizing the SNSD members....especially SooYoung and SeoHyun.

And LOL at Jessica getting suck in that watermelon!

Glads sones all around the world are having fun on April Fools. That Justin Bieber got me...hahah.

Guest cantthinkofaname

Lee Jung to perform his rendition of ‘Gee’ on Mnet’s ‘Director’s Cut’

465804(0)-550366_21364.jpg

Singer Lee Jung showed his affection for SNSD.

Lee Jung who will be performing on Mnet’s ‘Director’s Cut’ which will be aired on April 1st, revealed that during his time in Marine Corps, SNSD’s ‘Gee’ was his cure for loneliness.

Lee Jung said, “Not long after I went into the military, girl groups became the big forces in the music industry. During my military service, I did renditions of girl groups’ songs to suit my own styles”.

In today’s broadcast, Lee Jung will be playing piano and perform an R&B version of SNSD’s song. Catch Lee Jung’s own style and rendition of ‘Gee’ on Mnet’s ‘Director’s Cut’ on April 1st at 11pm KST.

Credit: asiatoday.co.kr

cr; fanwonder

vita500 Yuri Picture.

268008659.jpg

cr; kwangdongpharm

seohyun's fansite: http://seohyun-a.com/ also partook in the April Fool's Day celebration ^^

I hope maknae goes to the site, she will get to see her fav. chiaki senpai from nodame cantabile happy.gif

--

april fool's day is over in korea & now all is normal =/

but it was a fancam of tamaki hiroshi at a press-con for nodame cantabile =)

Guest QWI09

[PIC] [04.01.11] Intel Taiwan 3D screening with Soshi Video

2.jpg

1.jpg

more HERE.

credit: CAPA / as tagged

[PIC] [04.01.11] New Individual Vita500 pictures with Siggy

TaeSiggy.png

SicaSiggy.png

SunSiggy.png

FanySiggy.png

HyoSiggy.png

YulSiggy.png

SooSiggy.png

YoonSiggy.png

SeoSiggy.png

credit: @Kwangdongpharm

[iNFO] [04.01.11] SNSD will be attending a fanmeeting organised by SamSung China

MR%2BTAXI%2BCOVER%2B1.jpg

I think I shall tag this as rumour atm.

From SNSDChina weibo tweet: It's confirmed that SNSD will be attending a fanmeeting organised by SamSung China and it will be held in Beijing. The details of the fanmeeting are still processing. Also SNSDChina will be doing a fan support project for this. If there's any new release of more detailed information about it, we'll post this on the forum. Please remain calm. (Please credit SNSDChina if you want to post this on other social media websites.)

From SNSDForever.com's weibo tweet: Regarding SNSD's April Schedule in China Beijing! Lately, the adminstrators of SNSDForever received an announcement from the organiser that they will be holding SNSD SamSung IT fanmeeting in Beijing on the 23rd of April. But the organiser is still negotiating the schedule with SM at the moment. SNSDForever also received an invitation from the organiser to participate in the fan support project. SNSDForever will post any new confirmed information on the forum immediately after it's being released. Sones, please continue to anticipate it!

From DJRC (Jessica's Chinese fansite)'s weibo tweet: DRJC has verified the information of SNSD Samsung fanmeeting on the April 23rd with the staff from SM Beijing headquarter and it's comfirmed that they are coming. But the staff didn't revealed any detailed info about it. DRJC will find out more information about it from various relevant parties.

credit: @_shikshin

APRIL FOOLS?

-------

About that Vita500 pics.. ME, MYSELF, didn't remember @Kwangdongpharm already shared the pics before~

but somehow I found it in my folder~ just kidding.. I found it on Kaskusone.. ;)))

Can't image that my first post in Soompi is about my bias, TaeNy.

How can I tell you my feeling now?

I work in Tiffany&Co of Korea, and it's just only one hour ago, TaeNy came to my shop together. They looked for new rings, Taeyeon preferred a plain one, but she asked Fany to choose her favourite, sweet Taeng, keke

And finally, Fany chose this ring (great choice Fany ah, this is one of the most beautiful rings in shop)

5579553788_fe0235939d_o.png

5578968465_57075205ce_o.png

I don't know if they bought couple ring or not, just seeing them happy together can make my day!

Btw, more information about TaeNy's ring:

Part of her famous Graffiti collection, this design features Paloma Picasso's own handwriting. 

Ring in 18k white gold with round brilliant diamonds. 

Size small. Carat total weight .20. Original designs copyrighted by Paloma Picasso.

Guest cantthinkofaname

Tiffany Samsung any call poster.

268265942.jpg

cr; pinkufany

Sooyoung’s April Fools Day Star Call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjwbN4I0mY

Hi everyone. It’s SooYoung. It’s been a long time. Today is April Fools, April 1st, April Fools. It’s a day when many people pull pranks on others. I, SooYoung, is also enjoying April Fools. I want to tell you my past experiences in April Fools.

Before debut, I forgot who, but she lied to us by saying that we have a practice on April 1st. Therefore, HyoYeon even came from Incheon for the practice, but later she found out that it was a lie. I can’t remember who did that, but if I were to remember who she is, then I’m planning to slap her butt today.

Even today when I think about that day, I still can feel my heart beating fast in fear of getting to the practice late. Everyone, try not to get tricked today. Even if were to get tricked, forget about it because today is April Fools. Bye.

Credit: MrShoujify@Youtube

Translated by: Taengfan@fanwonder.com/Soshi9sone

Guest divine_renegade

Not only do they have great vocals but their laughter is certainly the same. I love how they laugh so freely, very un-idol like but so cute!