少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest >ch-yo<

^lol bet the girls were cracking up when they were writing those names..

such dorks xD way to go obvious. 9 girls with such names who wouldn't be able to figure out?!

haha. anyhow it was nice of the girls :]

Guest af_1993

^lol bet the girls were cracking up when they were writing those names..

such dorks xD way to go obvious. 9 girls with such names who wouldn't be able to figure out?!

haha. anyhow it was nice of the girls :]

haha..the names are so dorky..

ouwh..good job girls :D:D:D

Guest nhaemngeo15

SNSD - Star (Studio Version)

For more Girls' Generation Live Remastering Vol. 4

Girls' Generation Live Remastering Vol. 4

01. Tae Yeon - Star (Studio Version)

02. Yuri - 사랑은 봄비처럼 이별은 겨울비처럼 (Studio Version)

03. Sunny - I'm A Woman Too (HunYang Version)

04. Soo Young - Butterfly (Studio Version)

05. Tae Yeon - As Time Goes By (Back-Vocal Version)

06. Seo Hyun & Dong Sun - Kiss Me (Studio Version)

07. Sunny & Sung Min - Hawaian Couple (Studio Version)

08. Tae Yeon - I'm Not Alone (I Can Do it! Version)

09. Soo Young - Everlasting (Studio Version)

10. Sunny - The Letter (Back-Vocal Version)

11. Tae Yeon & Kang In (Super Junior) - Happy Me (Studio Version)

12. Sunny & Sung Min - Greedy Person (Studio Version)

13. Tae Yeon - I Miss You (Studio Live Version)

14. Sunny - First Love (Studio Live Version)

15. Jessica & Tiffany - Heaven (Madam B Hall-Live)

16. Soo Young & BoA - Everlasting (Duet Hall-Live Version)

17. Tae Yeon, Sunny, & Soo Young - Happy Me (ECO Part Version)

18. Girls' Generation - Don't Cry (Don't Cry Rain Mix) feat.Shin Dong

19. Tae Yeon, Sunny, Soo Young, Kang In (Super Junior) - Happy Me (TteChang Version)

Guest HyperionZ

^ Do you have links for other Volumes too??

I wanna download the previous albums too :)

All the remastered albums are on Soshified in their audio d/l forum. No posts required to enter that section.

Guest aaabbb

Stephanie Kim,Taeyeon Hwang kyaaaaa so happy Taeny is real kekekekekk

Becky Lee, Jennifer Lee,

ok witch one is sunny or hyoyeon

Guest zane87

If the posted list of names r really the girls, I'm really happy and proud of them cos at least this is done by themselves with their own intention.

Jus curious, is it possible to find the original source to that? Where did it comes from b4 the facebook post?

Guest cantthinkofaname

HMV JP Weekly CD Chart - Mr. Taxi/RDR on 1st Place.

hmvb.png

Taiwan's 5Music and G-Music Weekly Charts SNSD's INTW Live Album #3, #2 Hoot EP #13 http://bit.ly/9ofd7l http://bit.ly/5sVDAi

38M views for Gee and 30M for Oh!

ohgee1.png

cr; shoujicloud

Guest chingying7123

wow if the post is true then our girl really make allot of sones proud with their donation too help those people in japan.

I mine self have donate some money too but mine is nothing compere to our girl if that is really them.

thank for the sharing Girls' Generation Live Remastering Vol. 4

Guest cantthinkofaname

wow if the post is true then our girl really make allot of sones proud with their donation too help those people in japan.

I mine self have donate some money too but mine is nothing compere to our girl if that is really them.

thank for the sharing Girls' Generation Live Remastering Vol. 4

It might just be them, after all some of those names are very obvious.

Stephanie Kim - Tiffany *Tiffany's real american name, kim for kim taeyeon LOL taeny*

Summer - Sooyoung *correct me if I'm wrong Sones, but Tiffany was the one that gave that name to Sooyoung during their trainee days*

Taeyeon Hwang - Taeyeon *lol, only changed her last name to hwang*

Sooyeon - Jessica *her korean name*

Juhyun - Seohyun *real Korean name*

Yoona Jung - Yoona *guessing she also only changed her last name like Taeyeon*

Those hints gave it away, of course it still stands as a rumor, but it doesn't hurt to speculate. LOL.

Guest silent_scream

Sunny Talks abt her pre-debut hardships @ Haha’s TenTen Club Radio (Sep 8th, 2007)

Audio: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V698gBhTLoI

Sunny
: I had practiced in the other company about  five yearas before coming to this company (SM Ent) earlier this  year(2007). Then I met these guys (SNSD members) and we practiced  together. But… moving to the new place, meeting the new people,  following the new rules, adjusting in the new environment, and learning  the new genre… (was really difficult). As I had to learn differently,  “time” was the most important thing… it was really hard because I had to  catch up to what these guys had been doing for more than five years, in  several months. Due to these hardships I had, however, now I have stuff  not only from this company (SM Ent), but also from the other company.  So the hardships actually made me better.

DJ
:  So, you guys had practiced and waited until your debut with the anxiety  like, when am I going to debut… and heard a lot of jealousy from  friends, right?

Sunny
: Uh- aigoo I choked up…  (smile) Um.. well, cuz we (SNSD) all had lots of years practicing,  anyone would have that experience of friends asking, “you told me you  were going to debut, but when?” For me, it was harder because in the  other company I was just about to debut so I let my friends, relatives,  and schools know about it. However, it didn’t work out, so I moved to  this company (SM Ent). So again, I had to practice with the uncertain  future of not knowing when I’m going to debut.

DJ
: Ah… you might hate to admit… You had practiced a lot for the debut.

Sunny
: Yes, I practiced so hard I had to change shirts three or four times a day in the summer…

DJ
: I’m so ashamed of myself for comparing you and I at 19 because you had pursued and struggled for your dream so hard…

Translated by: sunshine village

The Woongjin Coway CF was adorbs, but then as many of you previously said, you thought of how inappropriate it was to members like Tiffany and Yoona. However, the way I see it is that, yes Tiffany and Yoona no longer have their birth mothers by their side, but they have the other members' mothers there for them. I mean, on various occasions we've seen that the mothers treat each and every single one of the girls as their own daughter - so I guess, what I'm trying to ramble on in my haze about is that, it's not completely inappropriate because both YoonFany still have mother figures in their lives, and ppl to call mom.

Probably didn't make any sense, so excuse my rant.

As for the donation thing - not sure whether it's real or not, but it would be completely awesome if it was true and fans can feel even more proud of the girls. Yes? Even though SME said they donated for the company as well as their artists, but it'd be even more heart warming knowing the girls went and donated in private themselves. And not to mention those names were completely adorable.... COMPLETELY discreet. *cough*not*cough*. haha.

We as fans of SNSD should also help in whatever way we can right? Whether it be donating money or just praying for those who are affected by this disaster (and other disasters in the rest of the world).

Er yes... now I dunno how to end this post. so... END.

Guest hotchocolatelove

It might just be them, after all some of those names are very obvious.

Stephanie Kim - Tiffany *Tiffany's real american name, kim for kim taeyeon LOL taeny*

Summer - Sooyoung *correct me if I'm wrong Sones, but Tiffany was the one that gave that name to Sooyoung during their trainee days*

Taeyeon Hwang - Taeyeon *lol, only changed her last name to hwang*

Sooyeon - Jessica *her korean name*

Juhyun - Seohyun *real Korean name*

Yoona Jung - Yoona *guessing she also only changed her last name like Taeyeon*

Those hints gave it away, of course it still stands as a rumor, but it doesn't hurt to speculate. LOL.

I think all of it are right except for one.

It was Sica who gave Sooyoung that Summer name, not Fany.

SooSic <3 <3

Guest HyperionZ

I don't know if those donations are true or not (need more confirmation and sources), but if true, I am proud of the girls for donating on their own and also proud of how S♥NEs have been so generous and giving towards Japan. S♥NEs and SNSD are both very caring and generous from what I have seen. Soshified since March 13th has gotten about $17,400 USD in donations and the fans who gave away their prized SNSD items to be auctioned for even more donations is just surreal to me. I am glad to see that SNSD and S♥NEs have kind hearts as one.

If you haven't donated yet or would like to donate more, please do so if you can.

Soshified donation thread

Guest divine_renegade

Stephanie Kim,Taeyeon Hwang kyaaaaa so happy Taeny is real kekekekekk

Becky Lee, Jennifer Lee,

ok witch one is sunny or hyoyeon

I found it cute that Fany and Taengoo switched last names. Even though I'm not a big TaeNy fan, but that is just adorbs! When I first read the name "Summer Kim", I automatically thought of Sunny and not SooYoung because it's very sunny in the summer? Lame? Okie. :D I was so psyched that I saw "Becky" in there because my name is Becky. :wub:

Anyways, if it was really the girls, then that is just super awesome. They already donated thru SM. That just makes us like them more and more and more!!!

Guest cantthinkofaname

which CF does this photo belong to?

It wasn't a CF, it was a picture cover for Ceci Magazine if I remembered correctly. But if it wasn't for Ceci then it was for another magazine. But definitely it was a picture cover for a magazine though.