少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

about Yuri's drama rumor it's leaked by KBS's insider. it said the drama's writer is the one who wrote Goong, Jang Geun Suk is a fixed lead actor and now they are considering the lead actress from Lee Min Jung, Shin Se Kyung and Yuri and as rumor said Yuri gotta win over other 2,  we gonna see the debut of new SNSD lead actress soon!! she's really successful this year...congratz!! :)

OH WOW WOW!! I was headin for bed, and a friend just have to call me and wake me up saying "Yuri might be in a drama!!" and read that it was just a rumor >.<"

I hope it's true... I wish for Yuri to show her acting skills again ^_^

but something tells me, it will go to someone else due to the conflict of schedules -_-

Guest musicbubbles

about Yuri's drama rumor it's leaked by KBS's insider. it said the drama's writer is the one who wrote Goong, Jang Geun Suk is a fixed lead actor and now they are considering the lead actress from Lee Min Jung, Shin Se Kyung and Yuri and as rumor said Yuri gotta win over other 2,  we gonna see the debut of new SNSD lead actress soon!! she's really successful this year...congratz!! :)

wow jang geun suk. He's one hot guy. hahaa

i will love to see yuri in the drama. hope she win over her competitors.

and probably yuri and jang geun suk are already friends through the link of jessica.

bt i wonder how high is the possibility of yuri getting the drama with their Japan's debut on hand.

all the best to yuri though(:

Guest zahieyjunki

nope bigbang arrive 1 hour earlier

but they both with universal japan

we may have a chance to see them work together

yea hopefully these two groups will collab on one stage neither in Japan or Korea..

tomorrow is the D-DAY! hopefully the girls will take a rest well and perform powerfully on stage and wows Japanese fans.

what a touching words from woori Taeng leader to her mom, i'm so proud of her!

thnx for all pics from concert. wish we will get a lot pics on the showcase tmo as what we had like in korea. you know how strict is at Japan when comes to spreads infos at japanese sites esp..

Guest mat_hi

even though i really wanna see Yuri's acting but it would be burdensome for her to go back and forth Korea and Japan, i just dont want her to get sick T.T

anyways, cutie Yul ^^

128256728313.jpg

12825672831.jpg

12825672832.jpg

12825672833.th.jpg12825672834.th.jpg12825672835.th.jpg12825672836.th.jpg12825672837.th.jpg12825672838.th.jpg12825672839.th.jpg128256728310.th.jpg128256728311.th.jpg128256728312.th.jpg128256728314.th.jpg128256728315.th.jpg128256728316.th.jpg128256728317.th.jpg

cre: as tagged

i really hope yuri got that drama,look at her acting in MV kwill dropping the tears ,she is amazing actress.

but these rumour kinda bit make me take it with a grain of salt ,well at beggining of 2010

rumour that yuri will be lead actress for gumiho (my girlfriend is nine tail fox) is came,but it turned that rumour is false & shin min ah is the leading actress.

also last year rumour that yuri will be in god of study drama,

even yuri got the drama the choice is on SM hand ,remember some rumours about snsd members is offered

casted in drama like yoona for coffee house or some member for iris2,but it turned out that sm rejected/dismissed the rumour because of snsd schedule.

now snsd in japan,members is dismissed from variety show because of japan debut.

but didnt make me lose hope that yuri will start her drama career soon.

Guest silent_scream

via @Chichinhu

the rumor drama that Yuri is nominated is Mary Stayed Out all Night. Main actor is Jang Geunsuk, the second main actor might be Jung Yonghwa

I want to spazz really! Even though it is just a RUMOR but I'm just happy that she's nominated to be one of the leading role. I really wanna see her in a K-series, who doesn't?! Haha I know Sones wanted the Soshi members to be in a K-series too. Yuri is a newbie yes but those great actors and actresses now started as newbies too right? (:

Anyway, let's take this with a grain of salt considering they will begin full blown promotions in Japan on Sept. 8 with their debut single.

Guest Talesy

I'm so excited about Yuri's rumor !

I really hope SM won't reject the opportunity if she gets the role. But remember the fortune tellers on Star King ? They said Yuri would DEFINITELY have a job in a drama this year... Haha I trust them. :P

It would be great for her personnal experience but also for her own popularity and the group's popularity. And the staff/casting working on that drama make me think that it's gonna be something quite big.

I honestly don't like and I don't watch dramas but if Yuri gets the part, I'll watch it. <3

Guest silent_scream

100824 Mezamashi TV - SNSD 少女時代 arrived in Japan

Translation via @YulTified

SNSD first live showcase in Japan excited the fans. South Korean top girl group SNSD is going to have their first showcase in Japan, those fans who are excited about their debut in Japan gathered at the airport. "Kawaii" "Daebak" . With their outstanding and beautiful dance moves, Korea top girl group SNSD. The number of fans attending for tmr's showcase has increased to 20,000. Those fans came as early as 110.30am to the airport and waited for about 5 hours in order to catch a glimpse of their idol. These ahjumma fans catch the plane back to Japan right after SMTOWN seoul concert for SNSD. Next week have special episode on SNSD.

[Fancam] Sooyoung - Kissing You @ SM Town '10

[Fancam] Sooyoung - Etude @ SM Town '10

cr. itSYou-SooYoung

Guest cantthinkofaname

i'll have to say, this fancam is the cutest out of all the fancams i've seen so far

My linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFfOpSw7bM

other than jongsica in this fancam, after jonghyun pour water on jessica, he helps to get a balloon for the a snsd member, i'm saying that it's sunny, kind of looks like her, but can't tell who. but it's a snsd member though, as you can see the same clothes that jessica has on.

Guest silent_scream

[Trans] Seki Ayano & Seo Akiko's Blog Entries - SNSD 08.24.10

Seki Ayano - 24 year old fashion model.

mm65xd.jpg

Finally SNSD will be having their concert at Ariake tomorrow <3 ^^

Whee *_**_**_*

I recently got into Shoujo Jidai (SNSD) and I’m completely devoted to  them. <3 I’ve been watching the DVD in my house, watching them on  YouTube, and listening to their Album on my phone. At Karaoke I sing to  their dance numbers ^^

2wdtvmg.jpg

I also wrote this on my NOW, but I’ve decided to support Yoona (haha)  ^^v [Note: NOW is similar to a Japanese version of twitter on Japan’s  Ameba blog site.]

I recommend them because they’re really cute and pretty, their dancing  is great and their singing is also awesome and cute. ^^ Everyone check  them out *_* *_*

I can’t sleep because I’m looking forward to tomorrow~~~ (Haha) ^^

What should I dooo~~~ <3

Seo Akiko - 26 year old gravure Idol.Oh, yes.

Tomorrow it’s time for Ariake Coliseum~.

For SNSD’s concert.

Where will you be?

It’s going to be fun.

My heart is racing.

Tomorrow can’t come any faster.

Okay.

I’m going to go watch SNSD’s DVD and bring it with me tomorrow.

It’s become a habit. [Note: She’s saying “Kuse ni naru wa” from the GENIE teaser.]

Translated by: Kanki@Soshified.com

Source: [LINK] [LINK]

Guest Sohsan

Oh, congrats 300th page :)

Let the leader, on behalf of her members, show their feelings to S♥ne

2reslrq.gif

welovesone1.gif

dffd850f55a074df37d1222.gif

Let's go into the new world together~

kidswalking.gif

Guest Jaden21

Its so great to see so many Japanese anticipating and supporting the girls~ LETS GO SOSHI!!

Chibi Yoona from SMTown Concert-- showing her little muscles hehe HIMNAE YOONA!!

6s8itf.jpg

cr: baidu.com