少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest MaryS1430294456

the twitter post ....WOW~ ... it does clear a lot of things... 

I hope the 8 members help Jessica to comeback to her senses...   I hope all this just ends well for all OT9.

I hope the true Tyler Kwon is reveal .... and Jessica to open her eyes.

Its been a few days of torturing silence.... which have done no good to Jessicas image . Staring from the club pictures before the Japan concert ... from her less importance to GGs activities , from her not denying leaving GG by her choice , from her recent ambiguous posts....From her not clearing  or talking nothing at all to US ....

The worst thing is seeing OT8 suffering and crying. In this case they are been very careful as to not cause any more bad image to OT8 and also to Jessica. For they Do all have public accounts, where they can easily talk and express... like Jessica. But they have choose to walk head up, through the harsh and painful comments ... I guess in hopes to Fix everything up with out hurting us Sones and ofc them, as a family.

The more I read , the more Jessica disappoints me. (although, I cannot fully trusts all this "posts" ...they are pretty clear and reasonable to everything that has happen through out the last months.... from Blanc.... to Tyler Kwon ..... )

" We all make mistakes.... blinded by "love", fame, independence, power....and perhaps money.

....then we all realize that ALL was not worth... losing friendship, family , true love, respect and .... trust ."

I hope all this silence is the meaning of SM, OT8 and Jessica efforts of  working things out.

As true Sones, we must support and pray for the best of OT9... together ...or apart </3

Guest MaryS1430294456

R.I.P Mrs. Kim Eun Jin ...

I cant imagine what Lee Soo Man is feeling... his wife dying...and his most successful group breaking apart in less that a day apart....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Tablo Explains to Girls’ Generation’s Sunny How Fathers Disapprove When Daughters Wear Revealing Outfitssuperman-returrns-soompi-sunny-tablo-har

On the latest episode of the KBS variety show “Superman Returns,” Tablo brought his daughter, Haru, to a concert event he was performing at. There he met Sunny of Girls’ Generation who was there as an MC. While he was talking to Sunny, Tablo noticed that his daughter’s outfit was out of place and he also pulled down the shorts underneath Haru’s skirt. Singer Younha, who was there to perform with Epik High, noted, “You’re already keeping tight watch over your daughter.”

Sitting down, Tablo said to Sunny, “Your fathers all feel the same way as me.” Referring to Girls’ Generation, he continued, “When you guys come out on stage wearing that kind of outfit and dancing that kind of dance!” Sunny laughed hard and the TV captions read, “Why me all of a sudden?” Sunny asked Tablo, “Why is the fire being directed at me?” Tablo explained, “Do you know what your father is thinking when he sees you on TV? Wear something long! Long!”

Looks like Tablo’s over-protective father side is full on!

Cr Soompi

Guest jammer25

This popped into my head yesterday:

Do you think the alleged dislike between Jessica and Taeyeon played any part in all of this? I forget when it all started, but I've read about how Taeyeon would "ignore" Jessica a lot in public, on TV and be cold to her in general. Then there is the rumor about how TTS was supposed to be TTJ, but Taeyeon lobbied for Seohyun instead of Jessica along the lines of maknae deserving it more.

Might that play into Taeyeon voicing her opinion more forcefully to SM management? And if so, I guess it depends on how much weight you think Taeyeon's thoughts have on decisions they make. She is a big part of two of SM's most profitable/popular groups, after all.

I'm not trying to imply that Taeyeon is evil or anything, far from it. Just a train of thought that came up - maybe the alleged feud boiled over with everything Jessica was doing that could have been seen as putting SNSD on the back burner.

^ Maybe Tablo and other fathers should scold the men who demand female celebrities in short, revealing clothing instead of the women who have to wear them.

Sigh. I don't want to talk about Jessica again for a while. It's too sad.

Right now I will concentrate on the other 8.

Guest nth2tell

jammer25 said: This popped into my head yesterday:

Do you think the alleged dislike between Jessica and Taeyeon played any part in all of this? 
Those are groundless rumors. As far as their personalities expose to public, Taeyeon and Jessica personalities are not the type that blend well together but it doesn't mean they have to fight. They are just not each other best friend. (One has a habit of over thinking, keep everything inside and very critical at work. The other just seem to take things easy and hide a lot of her true self.) Regarding TTS sub unit, I think that they're formed for a post snsd era where other members already found their life and careers outside snsd. If anyone would want to stay in the music world, I can easily imagine these 3 members. So, the idea of including Jessica in the first place sounds strange to me. And even though it was true, I don't find anything wrong with that. When you work in team, you have to work with people you're comfortable with. Otherwise, team will just fall apart. And even if Jess and Taeyeon don't get along with each other, I don't think Taenggoo will vote Jess out base on personal issues. The consequences of the decision are too big to let emotion get involve

Guest jammer25

@nth2tell
Oh, I know they're rumors and speculation. I was just wondering out loud if those kinds of things (not those I mentioned specifically, per se) could have played a part in this, as far as some of the girls potentially getting fed up with Jessica's priorities. Not that it would have been the critical part, but maybe more so the tipping point for the girls to stop supporting Jessica's individual activities.

Taeyeon was adamant when she said that she would do anything to protect SNSD, so in that sense it may not be too far-fetched to think she could have gotten defensive about Jessica putting the group in a tough spot. Again, I'm not blaming Taeng or anything - if the negatives of Jessica's actions are true, I would support the girls looking out for the group like that. I don't think they "voted her out" or anything either, I think it was more so that they were having a hard time supporting her other activities as time went on.

As I mentioned, I suppose it depends how much pull one feels Taeyeon and the girls have with SM. I'm sure they voiced their opinions to management in some way. They may be SM's top act, but they're still employees rather than business partners.

Guest jammer25

@LavelyShai
Yup. While I do believe that there is/was some kind of ongoing issue between TaengSic, I don't think it was anywhere near the level of something major at all. I'll admit that my mind ran a bit wild trying to fill the gaps when the thought hit me.

Any thoughts on how Krystal is still under SM with seemingly no controversy? Supposedly she knew Jessica was having issues way back, and her letter to Jessica during their reality show kind of foreshadowed things. I have to feel for Krystal in all of this, too, and wonder what her position may be. (As far as Jessica's actions, not necessarily whether she supports her sister or not.)

Guest bushiko9

jammer25 said: This popped into my head yesterday:

Do you think the alleged dislike between Jessica and Taeyeon played any part in all of this? I forget when it all started, but I've read about how Taeyeon would "ignore" Jessica a lot in public, on TV and be cold to her in general. Then there is the rumor about how TTS was supposed to be TTJ, but Taeyeon lobbied for Seohyun instead of Jessica along the lines of maknae deserving it more.

Might that play into Taeyeon voicing her opinion more forcefully to SM management? And if so, I guess it depends on how much weight you think Taeyeon's thoughts have on decisions they make. She is a big part of two of SM's most profitable/popular groups, after all.

I'm not trying to imply that Taeyeon is evil or anything, far from it. Just a train of thought that came up - maybe the alleged feud boiled over with everything Jessica was doing that could have been seen as putting SNSD on the back burner.

Guest adikkeluangman

Sunny struggles with Pilates on 'Roommate'!
Girls-Generation-Sunny-bae-jong-ok_14125

Girls' Generation's Sunny was found to be surprisingly less than limber on the latest episode of 'Roommate'!
She followed fellow 'Roommate' older sister Bae Jong Ok during one of her Pilates sessions, and quickly found herself over her head as Bae Jong Ok pushed her to try more exercises! "We should come together twice a week," she told Sunny, who merely groaned in answer!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/sunny-struggles-with-pilates-on-roommate
-----Otani Ryohei Talks About the Ladies of “Roommate”
Model-actor Otani Ryohei has recently sat with isPlus for an interview wherein he talked about the ladies of the SBS variety show “Roommate,” among other things.
BzMrFymCUAA8RJy.jpg

The model-actor from Japan who has built his acting career in Korea has mentioned that he is open to developing a love line with the ladies in “Roommate.”
“The ladies (in Roommate) are all attractive. I think there will be a good feeling if we spend more time together. Won’t there be a possibility with everyone? I wish there’s a chance to have a love line. Maybe it can be seen around this month,” said Otani Ryohei when asked whether there’s a chance for him to have some romantic relationship while inside the share house.
When asked to pick his ideal type among Bae Jong Ok, Lee Gook Joo, Sunny, and Heo Young Ji, the model-actor shyly replied, “I cannot choose. Even if there’s somebody (I like among them), I cannot say it. Haha!”
Otani Ryohei then talked about each of the ladies in “Roommate” and shared his feelings about them.
“There was that one time with Lee Gook Joo. I drank alcohol until late at night at the first floor and after going into my room (to sleep), I went down at around 5 a.m. to drink water and she was making kimbap. I thought, ‘She’s really enjoying Roommate.’ It’s just like going on a membership training (MT) with your college mates. The atmosphere is cheerful. I want to have a heart-to-heart talk with her at least once,” said Otani Ryohei on Lee Gook Joo.
Otani Ryohei also talked about Girls’ Generation’s Sunny. “Sunny is really cute. She’s a friend who always laughs when she talks and she is hardworking. I sometimes play volleyball and she comes to cheer me at my match. She just said she’ll come. I know that she has a very bright personality, (of course) she’s Girls’ Generation. But she really works hard and whenever I score a point, she cheers for me. She’s a cute and lovely character,” said Otani Ryohei.
Finally, Otani Ryohei talked about actress Bae Jong Ok. “Bae Jong Ok noona is a great senior but she told us not to approach her like that. She keeps an eye on things in the kitchen.”
However, Otani Ryohei mentioned that he cannot say much about Nana and KARA’s Heo Young Ji. “Because of their schedules, I couldn’t see Nana and Heo Young Ji often so I don’t know much about them yet.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/05/otani-ryohei-talks-about-the-ladies-of-roommate/

Guest bushiko9

LavelyShai said: BLANC Group recently announced the addition of their newer brand ECLARE:

Following the successful launch of our premier collection to a global audience, BLANC Group is proud to unveil ECLARE, the next step in the maturation of our brand. Derived from the Latin root Clara, ECLARE expresses clarity and brightness, virtues highly held by Founder and Head Designer, Jessica Jung. Her expanding vision and growth trajectory lead BLANC Group to renew and reinforce our commitment to presenting fresh, modern classic designs to the fashion industry. In that spirit, as we support Jessica in her rebirth, our brand will begin this next phase as BLANC & ECLARE.  

In the coming weeks, we will be introducing new collections and partnership projects that showcase Jessica’s unfolding vision for BLANC & ECLARE. Including new designs and projects that express our most closely held values, the next steps will set us up for what’s to come in the life of our brand.

As BLANC & ECLARE prepares to helm this growth, we will be moving our global headquarters to New York this upcoming year.

Jessica Jung stated, “Although the unveiling of ECLARE was sooner than expected, I am proud to be taking BLANC & ECLARE to the next level.  I am humbled by the overwhelming support this brand has received and I assure you that we will be diligent as we continually look to evolve and innovate.”

Guest jammer25

Global HQ in New York? In a business sense, that doesn't seem like the best move. Jessica's popularity is mostly in Asia, so I think it would be better to concentrate on building the brand and partnerships there first.

But maybe they want to move away from potentially dealing with the PR situation as a whole. Also, perhaps Jessica really is going full steam ahead with pursuing fashion/design school in the US with the move.

I've heard that the BLANC-ECLARE site still crashes a lot, or at least seems to be under maintenance often. With the investments they reportedly secured, one would think they should already have a functional site with acceptable uptime.

Guest nth2tell

lol....so our speculation regarding infringement was real. I wonder if she reads soompi, I don't see it anywhere that people pointed this out. (Maybe in Korea?) I guess her early launch of the new line was to hide the fact that she had to rebrand her company. I see many updates on her website as well and it's quite a positive thing to see that she has moved on and focus her energy on the business. 
I guess it was right for the other members to remain silent. After all, time will unveil the truth. But I hope at some point, they'll a comment on this matter.
edit: Here's the company in question http://www.blanc-products.com/2013collection.htmland https://www.dblanc.com/

Guest marshmallow91

I dont get why people blaming taeyeon for jessica's departure from group on her IG.. dont they know that there is a lot of taengsic moment this day since MrMr, if im not wrong..and most moment initiated by taeyeon.. :x The 'ignore' thing already passed.. ;;)

There are rumors circulating that Jessica will be back in SNSD on December. Although I doubt it, but I am really praying for it. There will be scars but having real friends and real friends..it will get better in time. 

edit: I also don't doubt that SNSD will be fine without Jessica. But I just want to have Jessica in SNSD. 

@lovelyshaiThanks for your updates, its so frustrating not to hear anything more about this issue from any media. I fully agree that nobody knows the situation more than the other 8 members. So I hope all fans respect them.

-----------------For me, I just wish Jessica all the best for her business, everybody needs to make a living. So if she is not in GG, she also need a career. 
*peace*

Guest adikkeluangman

SNSD’s Sunny Asks ‘Roommate’ Members to Treat Her Comfortably
Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Sunny asked the others to treat her as Sunny, instead of SNSD’s Sunny.
During October 5’s broadcast of SBS’s Roommate, Sunny introduced herself to the other members of Roommate, saying, “I have two sisters. But we all share the same birthday on May 15. They are 15 and 11 years older than me,” which surprised the other members.
77480002.jpg

Sunny then said, “I enjoy eating meat. I have a childish taste so I like meat, like tonkatsu, grilled pork belly, sweet and sour pork and chicken. Of course, I enjoy pork rinds and alcohol as well,” adding, “I like doing something with the people I like. Actually, when we were eating together for the first time today, I enjoyed it, even though I can’t really eat spicy things or seafood. It was the most delicious meal.”
Then taking notice of Kara’s Young Ji and After School’s Nana, Sunny added, “I could be a sunbae to some of you, since I’m a member of SNSD. So you could feel uncomfortable but there is no need to. I’m just a short, simple minded kid so I hope you can approach me comfortably.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77480/snsd-sunny-opens-her-heart-to-the-roommate-members

Guest jammer25

I know I'm way late on this, but TTS' Adrenaline blew me away a lot more than the actual Holler song did during the comeback.

Amazing energy and performance: