少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

@Khryz

I totally agree with you but we cannot assume all of them are like that. Sometimes, it's the fans of the artists. Really. It's frustrating but let's just remain sones and stand by the values that the girls indirectly taught us through their actions and gestures. 

The girls may not win the daesang but at least they won something more valuable than that and that is deeper love from us Sones. Appreciate them for what they are and not how many awards they won. As for Suju, let's all support them. They are, afterall, our girls' family. 

SNSD FIGHTING!

ps, sorry if this post sounds irrelevant.

Guest Tetsuya9

120119 SNSD @ 21th Seoul Music Awards Performance and Red Carpet Pictures + Download

Click to enlarge or

you can download it at the link above, Total 100P

28.jpg

aayI3DbL.jpg aaqbMHNQ.jpg aajJK2CU.jpg aayiP1ZS.jpg aakyq4hm.jpg aaiMeVA9.jpg aaxk8s0u.jpg aaebOu3t.jpg aawyNigf.jpg aaxedQfK.jpg aal7s8ti.jpg aafgV0cg.jpg aadazefo.jpg aamlmur9.jpg aarcpf43.jpg aaiB0VS2.jpg aad1wk6R.jpg aaySLMCc.jpg aauln14e.jpg aahJ05Hj.jpg aauGXRzo.jpg aauQET0e.jpg aac6W1wD.jpg aarguG0s.jpg aaxUHsZv.jpg aafBnhGf.jpg aattLqYP.jpg aayjDobg.jpg aajWPNsd.jpg aak9haiE.jpg aank33dx.jpg aad7jPzm.jpg aapN55VL.jpg aat0t3ek.jpg aaiWMhin.jpg

Credits : tagged ll repacked and reuploaded by Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

120119 SNSD @ 21th Seoul Music Awards Performance HD - The Boys Download

Preview and Information

x.jpg

reuploaded by Tetsuya [ SONEms.NET ]

Guest HyperionZ

SMA being held today?

Its so quiet.. !

SMA was held a few hours ago. SNSD got an Inkisang (popularity award) and a Bonsang, but missed out on Daesang to Super Junior. I'm surprised they won since most people were thinking it was SNSD vs IU vs Lee Seungi or even T-ara, but congrats to Super Junior anyways. Disappointed they didn't get it, but they still have 2012 and more to get it again if they want.

Guest imcutek

Win or lose Im happy as long as the girls are happy :D

I was really happy ksones did the signs for the girls, it made the night even more special.

Guest fallen*angel

spazzing like crazy!

haesica <3<3<3

AjlJYSgCAAAzAKy.jpg

Our cute dongsaeng Jessica! Thanks for congratulating us for winning the Daesang yesterday^^ Congratulations for starting the filming of your first drama today^^ Everyone, please show your love and support

cr; ssf / donghae twitter

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

^ HaeSica!!!!! omg!!! it's been sooooooooooo long :wub:

120119 SNSD Tiffany @ 21st Seoul Music Awards by Tiffanism

tumblr_ly4xse0Hbu1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4xt4bvgR1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4xqzpB481qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4xrqPrT91qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4xtuMaE41qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4xuhRMeA1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4xv4ZQXO1qafhgj.jpg

120119 SNSD Sooyoung @ 21st Seoul Music Awards by It’S you

tumblr_ly4wbpRulg1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wciiZ9I1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wczM9YY1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wdfneI31qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wduPo8h1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4we9s9Rs1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wemNIsQ1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wf2ic3C1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wfugrC31qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wi2anHw1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wijnxwT1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4wk9rT1n1qafhgj.jpg

cr; john teshyeahsoshisone

cont'd

120119 SNSD Taeyeon @ 21st Seoul Music Awards by RGB

tumblr_ly4vgtIjJM1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vi23z3j1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vjbIwDR1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vkbco6t1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vlaRhPa1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vmjYXal1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vnpdP351qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vpbh0JH1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vq7Ym9U1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_ly4vrd9BSR1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4vflSgMP1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4vsuskJj1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4vttmYVk1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4vv4xvCg1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4vzaOFmX1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4w1bgsZ61qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4w3sENsD1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4w4zyJZm1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4w68pJ1F1qafhgj.jpgtumblr_ly4w7lrgW51qafhgj.jpg

cr; john teshyeahsoshisone

120119 SNSD Jessica @ 21st Seoul Music Awards by woorisic & jessture

tumblr_ly44h6DM2l1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly44h6DM2l1qitdj1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ly44h28I6X1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly44h28I6X1qitdj1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_ly44fxkhjA1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly44fxkhjA1qitdj1o4_500.jpg

tumblr_ly44fcoFPM1qitdj1o4_500.jpg

tumblr_ly3slhHmSm1qitdj1o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly3slhHmSm1qitdj1o4_500.jpg

tumblr_ly3snnKpf81qitdj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly3snnKpf81qitdj1o4_500.jpg

cr; sicalovely

Guest starduster34

New J.Estina Group Photo

YIgci.jpg

I really like these photos and the girls look fabulous with these color shades of dresses!

GDA and SMA wins were amazing. The girls are making history.. yet again! Congratulations and we look forward to another wonderful year with Soshi <3

New LG Cinema 3D Ad

SNSD the Pink Warriors!

BIke7.jpg

Guest HyperionZ

David letterman, Live with Kelly! Sounds awesome

Conference tomorrow and I can announce some cool stuff!

cr: Soyuri

Dang, that is pretty big if what Soy is saying is true about the girls going on 2 shows like that. Letterman is definitely the big one, and Live with Kelly isn't quite the same without Regis, but still a known show. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Dang, that is pretty big if what Soy is saying is true about the girls going on 2 shows like that. Letterman is definitely the big one, and Live with Kelly isn't quite the same without Regis, but still a known show. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Kinda worried about Letterman though... His questions and wit are quite sharp, sometimes bordering on rude, it will be quite a tough interview especially for the girls who will have had no experience with tough interviews in another language...

Kinda worried about Letterman though... His questions and wit are quite sharp, sometimes bordering on rude, it will be quite a tough interview especially for the girls who will have had no experience with tough interviews in another language...

I agree, Letterman won't is not an ideal person to interview the girls, can't see him how he can do a decent interview, but his show is big in the US.. If the rumor is true I sort of hope the girls will just perform at the end of his show, that alone is going to a big feat and will get the girls massive publicity. So I am hoping they will on Letterman just for that...