少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

I want to hear this song on US radio sooo badly!!!

How to make it happen???

You can request radio stations by phone or online to play a certain song, but it depends if they have the song or not. I don't think they would have this song or if they will get this song for their playlist.

Guest superchoiminho

SNSD - Let it rain @ Girls' Generation 2nd TOUR in Singapore

http://youtu.be/YHbZjm80yVo

SNSD - You A-holic @ Girls' Generation 2nd TOUR in Singapore

http://youtu.be/5i1yTrdW2Gw

SNSD - Mr.Taxi (Korea Version) @ Girls' Generation 2nd TOUR in Singapore

http://youtu.be/bvsg1jlKcCU

SNSD - I'm in love with the hero @ Girls' Generation 2nd TOUR in Singapore

http://youtu.be/CgxIsFyBMu4

SNSD - Genie @ Girls' Generation 2nd TOUR in Singapore

http://youtu.be/2eMkqkAOVR8

PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD! or change it to the HD videos!!

Guest roxie29

ANNYEONGHASEYO...I'M A SILENT SONE..LOL...

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE LINK TO THE FULL INTERVIEW OF SNSD AT MTV K??

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S IN THE MADISON GARGEN OR TIMES SQUARE BUT I ALREADY SAW THE FIRST PART BUT I CAN'T FIND THE FULL INTERVIEW..

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME..THANK YOU

Guest awwimsosweet

[OFFICIAL] The Boys (3rd Album) - MR. TAXI Ver. 

b0034105_4ee21b4a61947.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b4c18825.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b4d349d4.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b4e41621.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b4f83257.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b5063b67.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b51d25b4.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b556b8fd.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b56ad8e1.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b7b6bd3a.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b7a3eb3d.jpg

b0034105_4ee21b54085b0.jpg

cr; http://yurui.egloos.com/4653694

[OFFICIAL] Girls' Generation 2012 Calendar

b0034105_4ee72a2f9260d.jpg

b0034105_4ee705607f5e5.jpg

Release date: December 27, 2011

[OFFICIAL] Poster SM Town Winter 2011 - The Warmest Gift

XO9mw.jpg

Edited

uCuvj.jpg

Girls’ Generation First Japan Tour [Deluxe First Press Blu-ray Edition] 

M4JAi.jpg

More details and info on how to order/pre-order here: http://soshicatalogue.wordpress.com/

Guest HyperionZ

ANNYEONGHASEYO...I'M A SILENT SONE..LOL...

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE LINK TO THE FULL INTERVIEW OF SNSD AT MTV K??

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S IN THE MADISON GARGEN OR TIMES SQUARE BUT I ALREADY SAW THE FIRST PART BUT I CAN'T FIND THE FULL INTERVIEW..

HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME..THANK YOU

Do you mean the interview at MTV Iggy? I'm trying to remember if there was 2 different MTV interviews or not. If you could link the first part you are talking about, I'll see if I can search for other parts.

Guest awwimsosweet

Korean Superstars Girls' Generation to Release “The Boys” Maxi Single Digitally 12/20 and "Special Album" 1/17!

SANTA MONICA, CA, December 13, 2011 - Interscope recording artist Girls’ Generation will release a digital remix EP of their global hit.

“The Boys” on December 20th.  The eight track EP features remixes by Clinton Sparks, Disco Fries, Teddy Riley and David Anthony, along with special guests Snoop Dogg and Lil Playy.

Additionally, Girls’ Generation Special Album The Boys will be released January 17, 2012 and will include all the songs from “The Boys” remix EP as well as a selection of Korean language songs from their third Korean studio album.

An all girl pop band featuring the vocal and dance talents of nine difference signature members, Girls’ Generation released their new English language single “The Boys” globally and performed to a sold out audience at Madison Square Garden this past October. They’ve released three Korean albums, three mini-albums and one Japanese full-length, in addition to various singles.

The members of the group sing in both Korean and English. Their 2009 track “Gee” is the longest running Number One song on the Korean Broadcasting System’s charts; it held the top spot for nine consecutive weeks. The track was also named song of the decade by several Korean music sites. Girls’ Generation are massive stars in Japan, where they’re self-titled album has gone double platinum, a first for any Korean girl group. They’ve also been nominated for multiple Japanese VMA awards and performed at the 2011 awards alongside Lady Gaga. Recently Girls’ Generation took home two awards at Mnet Asian Music Awards in Singapore for “Artist of the Year” and “Best Female Group.”  They have over 250 million cumulative views on YouTube and 2.2 million Facebook fans.

Girls’ Generation debuted with their single “Into The New World” in 2007 and became a national phenomenon. In 2009 and 2010, the band received the Grand Prize at the GoldenDisk Awards, the most prestigious awards ceremony in the Korean music scene often referred to as the “Korean Grammy Awards”. The group also gained the highest recognition by taking the “Singer of the Year” award for 2 consecutive years.

Girls’ Generation has demonstrated their growing international presence and global appeal by appearing in numerous commercials and advertisements in various Asian countries.

In 2010 the band expanded into Japan, and found instantaneous and overwhelming success. 2011 saw the girls expand to the U.S. market with their Madison Square Garden show and release of “The Boys” stateside which earned a Top 5 slot on the Billboard K-Pop Hot100 chart.

Watch the video for “The Boys” here: http://vevo.ly/qYAx0z

cr; http://www.interscope.com/artist/news/default.aspx?nid=37493&aid=1244

Guest meloncchii

SNSD is scheduled to appear on the HEY!HEY!HEY! 2 hour special on 12/19.

I'm really excited for their performance because on the special preview thing, a staff member said they were going to perform a new song~ so... the Japanese version of 'The Boys' maybe? *_____*

Oh, and I hope they're actually in the studio this time, lol. (Even though it's going to be a tight squeeze.)

SNSD - 'Special US Album' and The Boys Remix Feat. Snoop Dog ! 

w00t.gif

Korean Superstars Girls' Generation to Release “The Boys” Maxi Single Digitally 12/20 and "Special Album" 1/17!

SANTA MONICA, CA, December 13, 2011 - Interscope recording artist Girls’ Generation will release a digital remix EP of their global hit.

“The Boys” on December 20th. The eight track EP features remixes by Clinton Sparks, Disco Fries, Teddy Riley and David Anthony, along with special guests Snoop Dogg and Lil Playy.

Additionally, Girls’ Generation Special Album The Boys will be released January 17, 2012 and will include all the songs from “The Boys” remix EP as well as a selection of Korean language songs from their third Korean studio album.

An all girl pop band featuring the vocal and dance talents of nine difference signature members, Girls’ Generation released their new English language single “The Boys” globally and performed to a sold out audience at Madison Square Garden this past October. They’ve released three Korean albums, three mini-albums and one Japanese full-length, in addition to various singles.

The members of the group sing in both Korean and English. Their 2009 track “Gee” is the longest running Number One song on the Korean Broadcasting System’s charts; it held the top spot for nine consecutive weeks. The track was also named song of the decade by several Korean music sites. Girls’ Generation are massive stars in Japan, where they’re self-titled album has gone double platinum, a first for any Korean girl group. They’ve also been nominated for multiple Japanese VMA awards and performed at the 2011 awards alongside Lady Gaga. Recently Girls’ Generation took home two awards at Mnet Asian Music Awards in Singapore for “Artist of the Year” and “Best Female Group.” They have over 250 million cumulative views on YouTube and 2.2 million Facebook fans.

Girls’ Generation debuted with their single “Into The New World” in 2007 and became a national phenomenon. In 2009 and 2010, the band received the Grand Prize at the GoldenDisk Awards, the most prestigious awards ceremony in the Korean music scene often referred to as the “Korean Grammy Awards”. The group also gained the highest recognition by taking the “Singer of the Year” award for 2 consecutive years.

Girls’ Generation has demonstrated their growing international presence and global appeal by appearing in numerous commercials and advertisements in various Asian countries.

In 2010 the band expanded into Japan, and found instantaneous and overwhelming success. 2011 saw the girls expand to the U.S. market with their Madison Square Garden show and release of “The Boys” stateside which earned a Top 5 slot on the Billboard K-Pop Hot100 chart.

Girls' Generation Official USA Site

Guest awwimsosweet

Tiffany :: Cho, Seihon's Photo Exhibition of Love '9th Letter of Angels' photos

b0034105_4ee7ff388ad28.jpg

b0034105_4ee804c78c8f0.jpg

b0034105_4ee7ff38e485d.jpg

cr; http://yurui.egloos.com/4655048

Snoop Dogg to make a feature in SNSD’s new US maxi single

20111213_snsd_1.png

9-member girl group SNSD will be making a US breakthrough, thanks to the support of world-famous hip hop musician Snoop Dogg.

According to a music industry insider who is respected in both Korea and America, SNSD will be releasing their US maxi-single “The Boys” under Universal Music Group‘s Interscope Records, home to major artists such as Lady Gaga and Eminem.

American music mediums including Amazon have already reported that SNSD’s US maxi single will consist of several different version of “The Boys”, including a slow-tempo English version as well as a club remix, and an a capella version. Many respected individuals have worked on the remix tracks, including Boston-based club DJ Clinton Sparks.

Famous rapper Snoop Dogg himself has featured in the new “The Boys” remix, further heightening anticipation for the track release. Snoop Dogg is an important figure of the West Coast hip hop scene. He is a legend of the music industry, and has been nominated for numerous Grammy awards over the years.

20111213_snoopdogg_11.jpg

The insider continued, Numerous world-famous musicians have participated in SNSD’s first U.S. single project, including Snoop Dogg. They don’t have any specific plans to promote in the US, however, it could happen if the right opportunity came along.”

This is the first time SNSD will be releasing a brand new song in English within the States.

The English version of “The Boys” off their third full-length album released this past October secured the #74 spot on US iTunes, and fans have high expectations for this US maxi single release as well.

America has already built an appreciation for K-pop’s trendy music and modern choreography, and therefore SNSD’s US debut is expected to garner much attention. There are a limited amount of girl groups in the States that incorporate dance choreography with music, and this alone should help the girls stand out.

The U.S. is a major pop music market where the influence of a hit producer can take you far, and because SNSD has already worked with Michael Jackson‘s producer Teddy Riley, expectations for their maxi-single is quite high. The maxi-single is slated for release on December 20th.

Meanwhile, the girls will be promoting their follow-up track “Mr. Taxi” in Korea for the rest of the year, and they will round out the year in Japan, attending NHK’s ‘Red & White Singing Battle’ on the 31st.

Source & Image: StarNews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TVXQ, Girls' Generation, and KARA participation in Japan's "Kohaku Uta Gassen" creates concern among Korean fans

a7af6620c62e9ae46313f86850320aaf_large.jpg

TVXQ, Girls' Generation and KARA have decided to participate in Japan's largest song festival -- NHK's "Red and White Song Battle (Kohaku Uta Gassen)" -- at the end of the year, sparking concerns from Korean fans regarding their attendance at local music festivals.

The "Red and White Song Battle" is held every year on December 31st, and is widely considered as Japan's largest event. This time some of the largest names in the Hallyu wave have been included in the list of performers, namely TVXQ, Girls' Generation and KARA.

Attending the festival in Japan however, means that they would be unable to perform at their counterparts -- and therein lies the problem. MBC's end of year music festival is likewise held every year on December 31st, and will be broadcasted simultaneously alongside the "Red and White Song Battle."

Furthermore, Korean broadcasting stations have stated in the past that they would not be very kind towards singers who choose to skip local year-end concerts in favour of Japanese ones. Essentially their decision to attend the Japanese festival could create a somewhat offensive atmosphere.

However, word is floating around that attitudes are slightly different this year. Local broadcasting stations are looking at the bigger picture of pushing a new Hallyu wave and are thus more accepting of the singers' decisions to forgo local festivals.

One such staff member stated, "Regarding the singers who are attending 'Red and White Song Battle,' we plan to pre-record their segments or do a live broadcast [from Japan]."

A representative from another station commented, "We're looking at this positively, since it's all to the aim of creating a new Hallyu wave. We're all working towards making it bigger and better."

TVXQ, Girls' Generation, and KARA have all been confirmed by MBC in a recent lineup announcement to appear on the December 31st Korean Music Festival.

Source: Newsen

Guest -quiescent

SNSD is scheduled to appear on the HEY!HEY!HEY! 2 hour special on 12/19.

I'm really excited for their performance because on the special preview thing, a staff member said they were going to perform a new song~ so... the Japanese version of 'The Boys' maybe? *_____*

Oh, and I hope they're actually in the studio this time, lol. (Even though it's going to be a tight squeeze.)

I'm so happy they're attending it!!!! So many of my favourite JPOP artists will be there~~ I hope they sing Time Machine, instead of The Boys! Or perhaps Let It Rain? Born to be a Lady?

I haven't commented about it yet so I might as well. I absolutely love the Diamond track! Sooyoung's English impressed me the most! And I love how she sounded. Seohyun's and Sunny's voices are probably my favourite in the song. Overall, I totally loved it!

I'm kinda excited for the Japanese version of 'The Boys', it sounds pretty good. I can't a full judgement as of now. Although I wish the lyrics for Yoona's line was different, it seems weird and chopped. o_O can't describe it, but at least she sounded nice <3 I think it's going to be a tie with the Japanese and Korean version for me, followed by the English version.

Guest kimchikisses

Does anyone have download links for SNSD's Japan Tour Concert Movie?

I'm referring to the Black Swan (Run Devil Run Intro)

I'd appreciate it if they're HD links.

Please and thank you! :D