少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest imcutek

Ah SM! I finally made my Christmas list and gave it to my family, then you come out with all this merch. Do you know how many times I had to add to my list (a lot!). In the end thank you, all the merchandise looks beautiful. Regarding the FNS show, the girls looked incredible and even though I am tired of Mr.Taxi it was an awesome performance.I do hope for Kohaku they will perform a different song or have a special stage. I can't wait to see fancams of the Singapore concert, it looked amazing. I wish they would have their solo concert in the US.

Fanservice during the SNSD Singapore 1st night concert.

Omg!!!! great concert worth every $$$

Worth my time to queue

Yoona and hyoyeon wave at me

Sooyoung show me a heart on return and the best fanservice got to be tiffany she pointed @ me and wave when i show the 4 of them heart. ♥

Guest hangengoppa

Just wanna share with you guys some fancams from 2011 Girls Generation Tour in Singapore.

One of the best moment in my life.

YoonA (4 Minutes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmCkilqeY2M&feature=g-upl

SNSD (Genie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnAwl_ZS5Ro&feature=g-upl

After seeing them directly, I can tell you that:

Tae Yeon is so charismatic on stage. Her passionate and professional are being showed through her dance moves, her face and especially her unbelievable and yet wonderful voice. Her vocal is so strong. It reachs our Sones' hearts so deeply. <3

YoonA is the prettiest in my opinion. She can pull off both cute and sexy image so easily. Her solo performance is being cheered so loudly (just not as loud as duet of Tiff and Taeng). She looks so gentle waving her fans. WOW... I love her and Singaporean guys love her too. <3

Yuri is the sexiest. WOW... Her body is like @.@. Can't believe it. Her dance moves are strong and have the feeling inside. :D

Soo Young makes me surprise by her English. She speaks long sentences and very nice accent. Her long legs are just perfect. Yuri and she got some seductive facial appearance. Sones are just screaming when they saw it. :)) Really beautiful.

Tiffany is the bridge connecting SNSD and Sones. Her perfect English, her strong vocal, her friendly image make me love her more and more. As expected, she is the mood maker of the concert.

Jessica is gorgeous. I saw many YoonSic moments in this concert :D. Her solo performance is fantastic. She looks like princess. Her voice is so beautiful and very high.

Sunny is really cute especially her laugh. :)) During the talk, Hyo Yeon and she did some awesome waving. :)) Her solo performance is very charismatic.

Hyo Yeon is a main dancer as expected. Her dance moves have so much feeling. :D She is a mood maker of SNSD thank to her dancing ability.Yuri and she are dancing so fiercely.

Last but not least, Maknae Seo Hyun. She is really really pretty. Very feminine with her waving hair especially when she wears a crown. WOW... Her voice is very smooth and sometimes sexy. :D

In conclusion, after the concert, my love for SNSD is growing more and more. I feel like they deserve all the love from all over the world. <3

Guest SEOHYUNlover

the concert yesterday was just great..

there were lots of fun and it was sucssefull..

one of my friends shared with me her day (night ) in this concert..

snsd concert in SINGAPORE..  do remember,it's not a link for the concert,it's a link for my friend's experiance in this night..

Guest Tetsuya9
Guest jimsoonkyu

The concert was the best night ever. The girls are so real. I'll share a short no-so-detailed fan account of mine.

Kim Taeyeon was so gorgeous, that I almost died seeing her doing her usual adlibs right in front of us. When she rocked with that solo perf I screamed like a fangirl lmfao.

Kim Hyoyeon was always on our side, she is the cutest. She keeps on waving and doing fanservice here and there.

Im Yoona, oh God, she's the prettiest, she's so deadly that I wasn't ready to see her. I kept on screaming waahhhhh that's Yoona!

Tiffany was so playful, she's like trolling us Sones. She's so friendly, her and Taeyeon nailed the stage with that Lady Marmalade perf.

Jessica, idk what to say with her Almost perf, her gorgeous look, she really is a princess, the most beautiful there is. I was about to cry lol.

Sooyoung had an awkward moment there that she was saying something and was expecting a response from us but the response was too late. Her english is the cutest!

Seohyun always had this smile that inspires people. Whenever she was on our side and smile on us my eyes would turn literally like this > ◕‿◕

Yuri is the sexiest, she makes the world unfair to all the girls out there (except for the other 8 of course lol)

and Sunny T.T my ultimate bias recognized me thrice, the last time was she was pointing at me (thanks to my fanboard provided by @spiderliliez, and for being tall) I kept on saying "thank you thank you thank you" to her and she was just responding through nodding like it's her pleasure to make us happy . The 6 ft me was really about to cry/bawl lol.. Then beside me was my friend @spiderliliez , Sunny was looking for her since she's just seeing her fanboard so I have to pull her up to see her and then Sunny gave us that precious smile again T.T .  I jumped and danced here and there, it was so memorable that I have to reminisce it right the next minute after that moment (I was looking to nowhere) .. 

Also when we were setting up the sunshine village banner people cheered. When Bad Girl perf came in I danced unconsciously because it was too awesome rofl

I met a lot of Sones/twitter friends, chatted with some Indonesian fans and MYSones even without voice lol. I met a malaysian Sone who I just greeted with "Hi" and then we became like instant close friends (lol I love my fandom so much) we chatted and we had the same story lol WE HATED K-POP so much, we were into rock music but now we're like the biggest Kpop fanboys now(thanks to SNSD).

I kept on standing whenever there's a fanchant(sorry to the people behind me orz) and was punching the air with my lightstick like a crazy guy. I kept on shouting I love you and thank you at the end and I was tearing up during Forever and ITNW T.T

I never screamed/cheered and got hyped up for anyone/any group like that. I attended other concerts before like Linkin Park, Paramore and the like but this night just proved I am a full-blooded sone. And it was also the first time I wore pink(lmao). 

It was the best experience ever. Thank you girls. So freaking much.

Guest superchoiminho

Koala Kid: Birth of a hero trailer (Sunny and Taemin dub)

http://youtu.be/zNuxUJ9EsUw

Sunny as Miranda: Tough and cute Koala

Guest strawberrylover

I am really envy of our girls' relationships with each other. Even after a big fight like Hyo and Ssica, they are still able to talk it all out like it was nothing, like it was just a joke and it doesn't matter.

They love and care so much that these win over misunderstandings and anger.

I wish them the best and continue to hold hands in hands, carry each other in the future. I hope they will stay the same until.... forever.

Really proud to be Sone :)

I believe our girls would want the same for their fans to stay strong in one group and support them till the end.

and now pictures spamming time! Hope you guys don't mind.

159.jpg

162.jpg

164.jpg

And some love for our HyoSsica <3<3

099.jpg

095.jpg

100.jpg

061.gif

062.gif

065.gif

064.gif

Guest LittlePinky82

I love reading all the fan accounts of the Singapore show. Seems like a great time. It's nice to meet new people and have new friends that like Kpop. :) I hope to one day see them.  I hope to see them live one day. They came to NYC with SMTown but I live too far away and it would have been too expensive for me. :(

Guest JINuNa_soompi

Confirmed!! 2011 Girls Generation Tour in Thailand

Fanta announced they are planning for SNSD solo concert in Bangkok, Thailand "Fanta PlayTime present Girls' Generation in Bangkok"

More information will be released next week

via http://www.facebook.com/fantambc?sk=wall&filter=2

CHECK THIS OUT SNSD ON RADIO (TJ from Elvis Duran and the Morning Show Podcast )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIu3DZi1sxw&feature=youtu.be

I can't get enough of this!

Even though everybody disagrees, I totally think SNSD has what it takes to succeed in the US.

I mean, that white DJ completely fell for them within minutes.

If he could like them that quickly, imagine how quickly other Americans can get to like SNSD...

And Tiffany and Jessica are so down to earth, even moreso when they speak in English.

I hope they come to Canada one day and get interviewed on Canadian radio!

Heck, I wish I knew them all personally!!

Guest PinkBlood

The concert was fantastic. I did not get close to them, but just singing and doing fanchants in the pink ocean was good enough.

The girls performed well, despite their obvious tiredness.

They went all out, jumping, running around the stage, danced and sang their songs.

They all looked great, and the singing and dancing was awesome!

I hope to see them again at another concert. This Singapore concert was incredible!

Guest HyperionZ

I can't get enough of this!

Even though everybody disagrees, I totally think SNSD has what it takes to succeed in the US.

I mean, that white DJ completely fell for them within minutes.

If he could like them that quickly, imagine how quickly other Americans can get to like SNSD...

And Tiffany and Jessica are so down to earth, even moreso when they speak in English.

I hope they come to Canada one day and get interviewed on Canadian radio!

Heck, I wish I knew them all personally!!

I think the girls with their personalities and talent have a chance, but if they somehow are demanded in the US in 2012, I hope they are given time to work on their english. Get the other members to understand and be able to converse in English a bit so they don't have to depend on Tiffany and Jessica too much.

Also, I agree you can definitely see more of Tiffany and Jessica's personality when they speak in English. I enjoyed that radio interview very much too. I think the American public will like SNSD are humble and kind people.

Guest Tetsuya9

SONEms Exclusive Photos in SG Concert

SONEms Exclusive Fancam in SG Concert

111209 SNSD @ Girls Generation 2nd Tour in Singapore Pictures - Fantaken + Download - 236P

Click to enlarge

or download it at the link above, Total 236P inside, Showing less than 50P

aaakmTYa.jpg aaaK5i3v.jpg aaabtbHD.jpg aaaPVV6q.jpg aaaGB1bm.jpg aaaRCiel.jpg aaav9fdl.jpg aaauzQeL.jpg aaaq5XFf.jpg aaasXjRc.jpg aaaj8lkj.jpg aaaUvNPy.jpg aaa5J0wv.jpg aaacihzV.jpg aaaU19rL.jpg aaany84X.jpg aaaX06vU.jpg aaaCkfSz.jpg aaa2Cshh.jpg aaaddEEw.jpg aaapcKxs.jpg aaaj0nmQ.jpg aaaAfsgY.jpg aaaPiomE.jpg aaa8L3pg.jpg aaajjfnX.jpg aaafjE4q.jpg aaaGlUPu.jpg aaau64wk.jpg aaa2fwQ6.jpg aaaxj8e9.jpg aaa3S91L.jpg aaa131PY.jpg aaabxJbU.jpg aaag9TNe.jpg aaay6kP9.jpg aaaRORmP.jpg aaaJOLe6.jpg aaaCJZ7R.jpg

Credits : tagged ll stompsg ll sachs@SSF

repacked and reuploaded by Tetsuya [sONEms.net]