少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

is there any information when will SNSD make a new single?

So far it is just rumors they will be releasing something in Japanese soon, and then rumored US album. For now, I think they will just try to finish off their individual schedules they have before they get back together to promote again.

So far it is just rumors they will be releasing something in Japanese soon, and then rumored US album. For now, I think they will just try to finish off their individual schedules they have before they get back together to promote again.

okay, thanks for the information!biggrin.gif i wonder who is the most busy in SNSD right now? is it Yoona?

Guest GodOfSpeed

okay, thanks for the information!*quoted image* i wonder who is the most busy in SNSD right now? is it Yoona?

Those that are acting will be the busiest for now. Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung will be the busiest. The followed by Sunny and Hyoyeon (IY2), then Tiffany and Taeyeon who are the MCs for Music Core. The slackest for now would be Seohyun I guess, since even Jessica appeared in SHINee's new MV.

And I can imagine that by going acting would let them have more rest than releasing a new single and performing in music shows. It's time for them to have a good rest, they have been quite active last year.

Guest HyperionZ

Those that are acting will be the busiest for now. Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung will be the busiest. The followed by Sunny and Hyoyeon (IY2), then Tiffany and Taeyeon who are the MCs for Music Core. The slackest for now would be Seohyun I guess, since even Jessica appeared in SHINee's new MV.

And I can imagine that by going acting would let them have more rest than releasing a new single and performing in music shows. It's time for them to have a good rest, they have been quite active last year.

Seohyun is also an MC for Music Core too, lol. TaeNy gets alot of love from fans because they have been so close with each other right now, so some people might forget that maknae is there as well.

I think for the acting gigs, they are still tiring jobs that require long hours, but compared to their promotion schedules, they should get more sleep.

Guest yoonafan18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxn8PPgwI0

snsd to appear on mecha mecha on the 31st yes its the guy from the time machine teaser

Guest HyperionZ

snsd to appear on mecha mecha on the 31st yes its the guy from the time machine teaser

I'm glad to see them doing Japanese variety shows. They have barely done any since their debut in Japan, so I hope they can enjoy themselves even if they are still a bit uncomfortable speaking in Japanese. Can't wait to hear the new single and/or album from them.

Guest GodOfSpeed

Seohyun is also an MC for Music Core too, lol. TaeNy gets alot of love from fans because they have been so close with each other right now, so some people might forget that maknae is there as well.

I think for the acting gigs, they are still tiring jobs that require long hours, but compared to their promotion schedules, they should get more sleep.

Ah yes I had forgotten about her lol.

Acting is definitely a tiring job but yes compared to their promotion schedules it should be better.

I don't think they should take too much rest though, not good for them especially when a new album gets released from them they will be very very busy.

Guest happy go lucky

Haha do you mean they shouldn't miss out on too much rest? They definitely deserve it when they get the chance - if they start promoting in US and/or Japan again it's going to be non-stop!

Guest sunnybunnysunny

thanks for the link. it's actually a different guy. the guy in the teaser was imada kouji. this guy is okamura takashi from ninety-nine aka nainai.(they are both comedians.) he is also a HUGE fan of snsd. he was an MC of a japanese audition program where sooyoung got selected when she was 11. he is famous for "joining concerts" on mechaike. he's worked with smap, morning musume and exile in the past. it's always hilarious. maybe it might happen with snsd in the future, too. lol mechaike is one of the most famous and popular variety show in japan. so it will be really great for the girls to appear on a show like that. it looks like it was filmed in korea, though. i really look forward to watching this episode.

okamura with morning musume

okamura with exile

okamura with smap

Guest silent_scream

Who’s the Busiest Member in Girls’ Generation?

tlCGC.jpg

With domestic promotions for “The Boys” all wrapped up, Girls’ Generation’s time is now dedicated to individual activities.

In the past, idols and artists frequently took breaks in between promotions. However, in today’s music industry, the line between rest and activities is being blurred. Popular singers these days are showing their faces through individual performances and overseas promotions, even if they are not promoting in Korea.

Girls’ Generation are considered the leaders of the global K-Pop phenomenon, and they certainly don’t stay quiet for long.

It’s Time to Become Acting-dols – Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona

Yuri-Sooyoung-Yoona.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s tall members Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona were the first to become actresses through dramas.

Yoona, who became the first member of Girls’ Generation to act in a drama when she starred in “You Are My Destiny” in 2008, will now act in KBS 2TV’s “Love Rain” with Jang Geunsuk. After a preview of “Love Rain” was revealed, many people began paying attention to Yoona’s fresh, pure, and college-like appearance.

Yuri and Sooyoung, who both appeared in the sitcom “Unstoppable Marriage”, will be making the leap and debuting as full-scale actresses alongside Yoona. Yuri will be appearing in the Monday and Tuesday drama “Fashion King”, playing the role of the chic and cold Choi Anna.

Temporarily shedding her stage name “Sooyoung of Girls’ Generation”, Sooyoung will be making her first acting attempt as “Choi Sooyoung”. She will be starring in the drama “The 3rd Hospital”, which is scheduled to broadcast on tvN this coming July. Though Sooyoung had a small role in the film “Hello Schoolgirl” in 2008 that officially started her feature film career, “The 3rd Hospital” marks the start of her drama career. In “The 3rdHospital”, Sooyoung will be playing the role of Uijin, a violist, and is expected to be involved in a romantic storyline with fellow stars Kim Seungwoo, Oh Jiho and Kim Minjeong

The Powerful MC Line – Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun

mucore-e1332402321598.jpg

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun are currently MC’s for MBC’s live music show, “Music Core”.

Alongside her MC gig, Taeyeon also recently appeared in the SBS sitcom “Salamander Guru”, in a cameo role of a granddaughter of a wealthy man that owns a large business, where her formidable acting received a lot of attention.

Following Yoona, Seohyun appeared in CF’s for ‘The Face Shop” last year, while Tiffany has been making waves with her performance in the musical “Fame” and in various magazine photo shoots.

Resting for a While – Jessica

Jessica-resting.jpg

After acting in “Wild Romance”, Jessica is currently taking a break from activities.

In “Wild Romance”, Jessica played the chic Kang Jonghee, a positive yet challenging lead role. She has been reported to be one of the most active members of Girls’ Generation since they debuted. In 2009, Jessica was cast in “Legally Blonde”, making her the first of the members of Girls’ Generation to make a musical appearance, and thus starting a trend of musical debuts amongst her members.

Variety Idol Feeling – Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon2.jpg

Sunny and Hyoyeon are currently making a big splash on KBS 2TV’s “Invincible Youth 2”, showing off their famous good natures.

In a recent broadcast, Hyoyeon was seen driving around in a calm manner, which gave her the nickname “Lee Soogeun of Idols”, and brought her one step closer to solidifying her character.

The Most Busy – Sunny

20120317103106392.jpg

Sunny, who is being called Girls’ Generation’s spokesperson, is the busiest member of Girls’ Generation. Not only is she starring alongside Hyoyeon in Invincible Youth 2, but she is also the host of SBS MTV’s “Music Island”.

On top of her other activities, Sunny will be starring in the musical version of “Catch Me If You Can”, playing the hero of the musical, Brenda.

SM Entertainment has officially stated that “Sunny is the most active member in various areas”, and that “the challenge of a musical debut and emceeing is a big burden” for Sunny.

Source: mydaily.co.kr

Translated by: dongie@soshified, minigiglo@soshified, bethlyhem.@soshified

Edited by: SeraphKY@soshified, bhost909@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified

Contributors: MoonSoshi9@soshified

Guest kayana20

I didn't understand the Time Machine MV but I do love how mature and gorgeous the girls looked. I will probably understand it after watching it more but I just want to say how proud of them I am. They are all growing up into their own person and their bond is strong as ever. Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon are MCing and doing special side projects but you can see the shining pursuing what they love. Hyoyeon and Sunny are on Invincible Youth and Sunny is MCing but these 2 need to be TV personalities they are absolutely gorgeous , funny, outgoing, and just connect to anyone because they can be either geek, chic, rock, pop, hip hop and anything you can describe!Yuri and Yoona I call my acting queens I do not get anyone's complaints about their acting. They are spot on with the crying, screaming, and being cold. I am loving Yuri in fashion King her accent in english is just clear and strong and she is emoting spot on. She is even acting better than the americans cast in the drama. Yoona will always hold a special place in my heart she is why I fell in love with SNSD.I hope she achieves much success with her drama even with the anti's pushing ahead for her failure. Now as for Sooyoung and Jessica I would love them to do modeling, styling, and high fashion. They always just look like they are stepping out a runway when they go to airports or events and I think they are stylist enough they can do so. Many designers and fans take notice of them a lot too. I pointed all this out because SNSD sings their hearts out to us but they are showcasing their other talents to us and I must say we are not disappointed. Who knew these girls would grow up to influence music and pop culture so much. I hope they continue to isnpire, achieve, and accomplish anything they want with Sones always supporting Shoujo Jidai and whatever they want to make a reality. I love the Power of 9!