少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

From what I am hearing, it seems like most likely 1 item signing, but you never know. I doubt SM will have the girls there long, 1-2 hours at most and I think there will be alot of people going to it. I'm not sure how this one will go since this is not in Korea, so there is no other event to compare it to. I do hope when they have events/shows or even a solo concert in LA, they would go a fansigning/fanmeet over there as well, NYC has been getting really lucky these past few months.

idk how SM works, but from my experience, if they're lax they'll probably sign one thing for you (and if they're cool and you're lucky enough they might do a bit more) but if they're strict they might not even let them sign anything for you. Most you'll get is probably a poster they've prepared for the girls to sign and that's all. Though ofc if you're lucky you could probably eek in your album or something. The former is my experience from a group that's not as popular and the latter is from a group that is popular. Given the girls' popularity I think SM's probably going to stick with the stricter route.

Again this is from my experience. I've never been to a SM fansign and like you said SMers have never held a fansign overseas before so I could be wrong, especially since fansigns in Korea are usually based towards album signing.

Guest LittlePinky82

idk how SM works, but from my experience, if they're lax they'll probably sign one thing for you (and if they're cool and you're lucky enough they might do a bit more) but if they're strict they might not even let them sign anything for you.  Most you'll get is probably a poster they've prepared for the girls to sign and that's all.  Though ofc if you're lucky you could probably eek in your album or something.  The former is my experience from a group that's not as popular and the latter is from a group that is popular.  Given the girls' popularity I think SM's probably going to stick with the stricter route.

Again this is from my experience.  I've never been to a SM fansign and like you said SMers have never held a fansign overseas before so I could be wrong, especially since fansigns in Korea are usually based towards album signing.

Oh and I saw something with that I think if you pay something (forgot the price) you can have your picture taken with them (or maybe one girl I can't remember). So with that in mind too it'd prob be one thing.  But yeah you don't want to stay there all day and you want things to be fair. 

I see....I guess we will have to just wait and see. I hope NY sones know how lucky they are; they got a sm town, fan meet, and now a fan signing.

Their japanese album has to be my favorite album from them and one of my favorite albums in general. I know how people react when I tell them that I like kpop, so it should interesting to see the reaction the public gives. After Sm town in NY and LA they need to have one in Miami! there was even a kpop concert in Las Vegas so its time we get some love too. Plus Im broke and it would save me money if it is close or in my state lol

Yep. And don't forget when SMTown came and they had the Soshified event. Sigh. I'm so jelly. I wanna see them just once. But at least in another day or two they'll be on my tv live! I'm excited for that. 

And yep I LOVE the Japanese album. I listen to it quite often and never skip songs. And it'd be great if they start the Hallyu wave here. But yeah Miami or Orlando would be cool. Or Atlanta I'd be happy with cause that's like 2-3 hrs away from me lol (depending on traffic). But even if so it'd still cost a lot for tickets. I heard the cheapest of prices were like $100 or something. That's still a good bit for me. 

^ thanks! the show is pretty great, looks like they've grown a lot.

It goes to show that dedication can lead to something great, and it's how idols like snsd can gain good dancing skills after training for years.

But... there are only four of them. Where's Yonghyun? In the last episode he showed signs of uncooperation...

Yep. They did well. The screaming was just a bit loud though lol. They seemed to enjoy themselves and all. I am catching up on the show this weekend and enjoying it. How long has it been since then? And yeah they're not too bad for just a month of practicing hard. If they had more training they could be great dancers. Loved the back flip and all.  Maybe Yonghyun just quit it or something. Shrug. I'd rather someone do that though than come and do it half-assed and waste people's times. But that's me.

Just wanted to say how I'm enjoying it a lot more on Soompi. It's just real nice here. Everyone is cool and things are relaxed. I don't feel like I'm on a battlefield every time I login lol. I like that a lot and thanks to everyone for just being cool and I've been enjoying conversation's with you guys.

Guest lolly88

not sure if its okay to post here ,saw some one posted on 6theory forum

regarding dangerous boys yonghyun leaving,

personal thoughts wow if its true i am not really that surprise by the news ,this is how entertainment industry works

not just korea but the world ,it sucks but that's reality ,hopefully the boys on the show will gain something in spite of all these

I'll just post this on Yonghyun's (& the other boys') behalf:

htthttp://blog. naver. com /whalswl428?Redirect=Log&logNo=90134517673(for those who can read Korean)

The first part is a chat between Jisoo & his friend, the second part is Yonghyun's cyworld diary entries. From the boys' point of view it sounds like they feel like the show's using them to get ratings (which of course is true for any TV show). They complain that the staff don't listen to their requests (like when Yonghyun was sick they said they'd get him medicine but didn't & made him practice dancing instead), they promise not to film but they do and then they air it (they told Yonghyun to go out and celebrate his friend's birthday & kept the cameras waiting in front of the dorm to meet him after), and supposedly they cut out the part in the episode where the boys didn't get to go to the aquarium and the boys had a fight with the staff because they felt the staff were treating them as "tools" to get show ratings.

Jisoo complains that he really tried not to cuss, but they told the boys to go on a break and said they wouldn't film them but they did and they aired all the parts where they cussed. And he says "they make a lot of demands on us but when we request something they don't listen and they shove cameras in our faces"

That's why you see a lot of parts on the show where they say "Yonghyun feels like we don't listen to him", and the boys say things like "You said you wouldn't film this" or "You never say you do anything wrong. You treat us like tools"

I won't say what he did was right but there's always more going on in a person's life than we see on a TV show.

[ENG] SNSD With Dangerous Boys Ep 7 YongHyun and The Other Boys short cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RQk4GWwq2g&feature=player_embedded

Guest imcutek

Regarding Yonghyun, I wasnt surprised. He knew he was signing up for a tv show, and in my opinion it seemed as if he didnt want to change. It still sucks that Hyo yeon and Yoona have to go through this :tears: I havent watched the episode yet but I hope he gives them a proper farewell.

About the fan sign event Im going to see if my friend can bring a piece of paper along to get sunnys autograph. My friend is getting me some thing signed but my brother wants his beloved Lee sun kyu's autograph. I dont think they will mind if she just slips it in while she gets another thing signed. So hopefully she can get sunnys autograph, if not my bro is going to be heart broken. He even told his friends at school, who know nothing about kpop lol

Guest HyperionZ

Regarding Yonghyun, I wasnt surprised. He knew he was signing up for a tv show, and in my opinion it seemed as if he didnt want to change. It still sucks that Hyo yeon and Yoona have to go through this :tears: I havent watched the episode yet but I hope he gives them a proper farewell.

About the fan sign event Im going to see if my friend can bring a piece of paper along to get sunnys autograph. My friend is getting me some thing signed but my brother wants his beloved Lee sun kyu's autograph. I dont think they will mind if she just slips it in while she gets another thing signed. So hopefully she can get sunnys autograph, if not my bro is going to be heart broken. He even told his friends at school, who know nothing about kpop lol

Its very hard to change anyone. Whether it is rehabilitating someone for smoking, alcohol or drugs, it first must start with the person wants to be able to change. If they don't have the desire or initiation to change, all the support and help he gets will do little. I wish Yonghyun the best and hope he can find the desire to change his life around. Maybe the variety show part doesn't work for him, and he can try other avenues.

Guest imcutek

Its very hard to change anyone. Whether it is rehabilitating someone for smoking, alcohol or drugs, it first must start with the person wants to be able to change. If they don't have the desire or initiation to change, all the support and help he gets will do little. I wish Yonghyun the best and hope he can find the desire to change his life around. Maybe the variety show part doesn't work for him, and he can try other avenues.

I know hard habits are hard to kill but the first step is realizing that you have a problem. It seemed as if he doesnt think he has a problem thats why he had trouble. I wish him the best, hopefully he can grow from this experience.

Guest LittlePinky82

Especially with things that are in your every day life. I'm 29 and curse. Shrug. I don't like if I'm around people I know don't know it or like it but I still have to catch myself sometimes lol and I wouldn't like in a professional setting unless I knew I was alone or whatever. Just depends. And with smoking and drinking that's more serious. I've had relatives who have tried (key word is tried) to quit smoking. Addictions aren't easy to quit. I'm going through something similar with my diet and trying to change it and if it's very difficult with bad foot habits I can't even imagine what it's like with alcohol and smoking. 

As for being on a tv show yeah they knew that but they do deserve some privacy from filming. And they deserve to be given medicine when they're sick so their illness doesn't get worse to where they have to go to a hospital or something. That's not right. But it's SME so it's not too surprising heh. But breaking promises is just immature for adults to do when you're trying to change youth boys from bad habits. Isn't that hypocritical? 

Even if you do try every day habits can't be broken in two months. That's just unrealistic and I noticed they had no mentor or doctor or anything for their drinking and smoking habits. These are young guys who need guidance with quitting an addiction. I felt something was weird with that. I haven't seen all the episodes but it doesn't seem like they bring in any doctor or anything for that. 

But from reading the account it seems they thought they were really going to get help from things but then figured out that they were just being used for a tv show. They weren't really going to get any sort of help. I would be mad too. No one likes to be used by others and no one likes to waste two months of your life. I don't blame them for being upset. It's ridiculous they made Yonghyun practice dancing when he was sick. He's not an idol! He didn't sign up to be an idol! So why are they making him dance when he's sick? That's just ridiculous. I don't blame them one bit for being upset. 

Guest PinkBlood

Especially with things that are in your every day life. I'm 29 and curse. Shrug. I don't like if I'm around people I know don't know it or like it but I still have to catch myself sometimes lol and I wouldn't like in a professional setting unless I knew I was alone or whatever. Just depends. And with smoking and drinking that's more serious. I've had relatives who have tried (key word is tried) to quit smoking. Addictions aren't easy to quit. I'm going through something similar with my diet and trying to change it and if it's very difficult with bad foot habits I can't even imagine what it's like with alcohol and smoking. 

As for being on a tv show yeah they knew that but they do deserve some privacy from filming. And they deserve to be given medicine when they're sick so their illness doesn't get worse to where they have to go to a hospital or something. That's not right. But it's SME so it's not too surprising heh. But breaking promises is just immature for adults to do when you're trying to change youth boys from bad habits. Isn't that hypocritical? 

Even if you do try every day habits can't be broken in two months. That's just unrealistic and I noticed they had no mentor or doctor or anything for their drinking and smoking habits. These are young guys who need guidance with quitting an addiction. I felt something was weird with that. I haven't seen all the episodes but it doesn't seem like they bring in any doctor or anything for that. 

But from reading the account it seems they thought they were really going to get help from things but then figured out that they were just being used for a tv show. They weren't really going to get any sort of help. I would be mad too. No one likes to be used by others and no one likes to waste two months of your life. I don't blame them for being upset. It's ridiculous they made Yonghyun practice dancing when he was sick. He's not an idol! He didn't sign up to be an idol! So why are they making him dance when he's sick? That's just ridiculous. I don't blame them one bit for being upset. 

I think you are mistaking something here.

JTBC is the cable company producing and filming the show. It has nothing to do with SME. SME just sends the girls for the show, they don't produce the  show.

And the boys would have known for sure like anyone else that being on a show is for ratings. They get free lessons, counselling, psychiatrist treatment , training, housing etc in return for being on the show.

I am pretty sure they know what they are getting into , and their parents and family as well, since the boys are probably too young to sign legal filming contracts.

Honestly, Yonghyun basically chickened out. The other boys wanted to change, so even having cameras around or not, they still behaved and improved. He didn't want to change, so he was uncooperative and rebelled. He probably thought its will be something fun and simple.

Never did he expect it to be so serious, with one of Korea's top girl group involved, and he probably did not expect the show to be so strict and enforce the rules so much. So when the expected fun and excitement was missing, he regretted signing for the show and wanted his previous life back.

At least now the show will have less drama, and SNSD can focus more on the boys who are willing to change. 

Guest LittlePinky82

I think you are mistaking something here.

JTBC is the cable company producing and filming the show. It has nothing to do with SME. SME just sends the girls for the show, they don't produce the  show.

And the boys would have known for sure like anyone else that being on a show is for ratings. They get free lessons, counselling, psychiatrist treatment , training, housing etc in return for being on the show.

I am pretty sure they know what they are getting into , and their parents and family as well, since the boys are probably too young to sign legal filming contracts.

Honestly, Yonghyun basically chickened out. The other boys wanted to change, so even having cameras around or not, they still behaved and improved. He didn't want to change, so he was uncooperative and rebelled. He probably thought its will be something fun and simple.

Never did he expect it to be so serious, with one of Korea's top girl group involved, and he probably did not expect the show to be so strict and enforce the rules so much. So when the expected fun and excitement was missing, he regretted signing for the show and wanted his previous life back.

At least now the show will have less drama, and SNSD can focus more on the boys who are willing to change. 

But SME is the one who put the show together though right? They get a say in things too don't they? So why didn't they speak up on behalf of the boys? Tell them to not make them dance when they're sick. They're not idols. They're just young teenage boys who were expecting one thing but got the opposite. 

And no. If someone comes to you and says "we want to help you with your bad habits" you do expect that. Yes, I'm sure they're aware it was a tv show. But if you aren't told whether by the people putting the show together or the contract that may happen if it does I'm sure it's a shock to your system. These are kids. Their system's aren't used to this type of nonsense with practicing dancing while they're sick. Their mentality wasn't prepared for that. 

It's different if they signed up to be an idol. You'd be trained in how to handle situations where you have busy schedule's but your body is sick. Even if they were trainee's that's just neglect. They're not legal age in Korea are they? So the show has a responsibility legally to look after these kids. THEY'RE KIDS. Their parental guidance (whether parents or other wise) put their trust in the show to take care of these boys. To make sure they were being taken care of while they were away from home.  I don't know what the legal consent age is in Korea. When you start to have the opportunity to have legal responsibilities. Surely all these guys weren't of that age.  

And look at situations that has happened before in the past with legal contract issues. Sometimes companies take things to the limit of what they say in the contract. None of us have seen the contract. So none of us know what these boys were told. And even then they are not idols. They are not training to be idols. They should be able to get out of a contract if they want to. This show was supposed to be able to HELP them. Not make things worse for them. 

And if the show came to the boys and misrepresented what they were about they could possibly sue depending on their case and what all happened. Since I have not seen the contract and wasn't there to witness anything they're claiming I can't say either way. All we have is their words. 

If Youghyun wanted to "chicken out" that's his right as an individual. No one knows his situation but himself. Maybe he had other issues going on. I have no clue. I don't know him and have not heard his side of it except from this. If you're put in this type of situation I'm sure it's a very difficult thing to go through to have such a dramatic change in your daily life and cameras all up in your face 24 hours a day for every day you're there. How many of you here have ever had a situation where cameras were following your every move and promised you privacy but gave you none?  And who knows maybe he didn't even get much of a say in it if he's not of legal consent to say. Maybe his legal guardian(s) wanted it and to have like an "intervention" or something. Who are any of us to judge him and call him a chicken? We don't know him or his situation. That's just uncalled for imo.  And all to please a show? It's supposed to be about him and the rest of the boys and what they want with their future. 

So he's supposed to behave just like them? He's supposed to be them? I've had people my whole life tell me what to think and feel and all this other nonsense just like that. I understand that. And honestly you can only be yourself whatever that is. He doesn't have to behave just like the others and they don't have to behave like him. I wouldn't expect him to. 

How do you know what he expected? All we have are the words from the previous posting about this. Did you see anything there about fun? All the boys came there for the same reason. Did we read the same thing? How would you feel if you had cameras in your face all the time and never got a chance to be alone? Never got to celebrate special things with your friends without cameras around? When all you wanted was that and the show made promises to you but never kept them. The show expected things from them so the least they could do is show that same respect. 

If he wanted to leave his reasoning is no one's business but his, the shows producers etc and the girls. He owes none of the public any reasoning for why he wanted to leave. He's not an idol and even if he was he had no responsibility to tell us a dang thing. It's nobody's business. 

Guest imcutek

Aigoo I was just about to go to bed when I found this video. Its Fany leaving after her Fame performance and ksones did an event for her :)

K-sones are really daebak!

Credit to the uploader

Guest awwimsosweet

So Soompi posted this "news" http://www.soompi.co...of-chin-surgery

Chin surgery? YEAH RIGHT.

This was a news article done by reporter who copies anti posts from anti sites and pretend like it's real news in order to raise page views.

The pics are just intentionally chosen and arranged by anti to make it look like before after surgery pics.

Jessica's jaw is still the same look at some recent pics for example

goLbV.jpg

NQpjR.jpg

cr: snsd thread @ 6theory.com

1st cap - SBS Gayo (Dec2011)

2nd cap - Wild Romance (Jan2012)

----

Girls’ Generation Flies Over to America

2012-01-30 13:33  l  CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon

55173976.jpg

Girls’ Generation flew over to America on January 30 in order to promote its album through main TV shows and interviews with local media.

The group will be the first Korean group to appear on CBS’ The Late Show with David Letterman and ABC’s Live! With Kelly on January 31 and February 1, and will perform The Boys on the shows for local audiences.

The Late Show’s music director Sheryl Zelikson told enews through SM Entertainment, “We decided to invite Girls’ Generation to our show because the group was very interesting and was different from other groups. We’re happy that Girls’ Generation decided to make its first American network debut on The Late Show.”

Girls’ Generation also plans to hold interviews with AP, one of America’s biggest and one of the world’s four most prominent media outlets, and Extra TV, a popular entertainment news program.

Although the group has never promoted in the country, Girls’ Generation’s special album The Boys rose to no. 2 on Billboard’s World Albums chart on January 17, and also made it into the Heatseekers Albums chart, which ranks new artists on the Billboard charts, landing at no. 22. 

The group’s appearance on television and the promotion events to follow are expected to heighten anticipation of the prizes Girls’ Generation will reap in America in the future.

Girls’ Generation plans to return to Korea after wrapping up its promotions in America.

cr; http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=3045

Guest PudingBunny

Hey Sones..sorry for not posting in a while..

I was busy with school..:(...anyway i am so hapy for girls and i want to congratulate them for winnng..

And Sica is so sweet in wild romance and i dont know why but i think she and Lee Dong Wook kind of look cute together..^^..

G4LsF.jpg

lol(cr:girlsgeneration.com)

Anyway did you see the 9th preview..they are goona kiss....i am so happy..^^..

WR ep 9 preview

KQW6J.jpg

cr:Soshified@seohyon lover

Andd SNSD in the USA...yeeaahh..cant wait...^^..

They aree 2 on Billboard's World chart..waooo..that is AMAZINGG!!I KNOW THEY ARE GOONA MAKE IT BIG..^^.

Guest meloncchii

But SME is the one who put the show together though right? They get a say in things too don't they? So why didn't they speak up on behalf of the boys? Tell them to not make them dance when they're sick. They're not idols. They're just young teenage boys who were expecting one thing but got the opposite. 

No, SM did not put the show together. They're not the ones producing the show. As it was stated earlier, SM only provides/allows for the girls to be on the show. The only thing that SM probably could have done was to threaten to have the girls leave, but that would have been messy as they are under a contract and there are consequences for breaking contracts.

And I must say, I politely disagree with your opinion. They are not that young. The youngest one is in 10th grade and Yonghyun was the oldest of the boys at 18 (this is not his Korean age). To be quite honest, at the age of 18, I think you should have a certain sense of responsibility. Yet it was clear that Yonghyun was the least responsible of all the boys. And even though his younger peers stuck it out and at least tried to improve their behavior, Yonghyun did not and just complained all of the time. When the girls weren't around, he just refused to cooperate. (And as a side note, at the start of 2012, he became of legal age in Korea.)

And just because they aren't idols, it doesn't mean that they should be so easily allowed to leave/break a contract. If this were the case, no one around the world would abide by rules. And if no one were to abide by rules... that would be a scary situation.

But even though I didn't agree with Yonghyun's actions, that does not mean I'm not supporting him. I truly hope he is able to recover from whatever he is facing. And I'm sure that all the girls, especially Hyo and Yoona, will continue to support him too.

I've just checked CBS David Letterman official site. Girl's Generation is marked with (CD, "The Boys"),  That usually means SNSD will have a performance only.  There may not be an interview but never know.  Normally when a guest on Late Night is marked with 'CD' meaning it is only a performance at  end of the show. Let's wait and see.

Anyway, I am not SONE but still like them, I hope they will do good on the show and it will help them and Kpop as a whole in the US. Even it is only a small appearance on US TV.

Guest LittlePinky82

Where are these from? Are they in NYC already? 

I've just checked CBS David Letterman official site. Girl's Generation is marked with (CD, "The Boys"),  That usually means SNSD will have a performance only.  There may not be an interview but never know.  Normally when a guest on Late Night is marked with 'CD' meaning it is only a performance at  end of the show. Let's wait and see.

Anyway, I am not SONE but still like them, I hope they will do good on the show and it will help them and Kpop as a whole in the US. Even it is only a small appearance on US TV.

Yeah. I just saw that. And I saw that they aren't gonna be on with Jennifer Lopez. :( Bill Murray is still cool though. I'm not too surprised they're not singing. I'm not a frequent watcher of Letterman but usually with music guests they perform. If they do talk it's something short or they're not gonna perform. 

And yeah it'll be great seeing Kpop live on my tv. happy.gif

No, SM did not put the show together. They're not the ones producing the show. As it was stated earlier, SM only provides/allows for the girls to be on the show. The only thing that SM probably could have done was to threaten to have the girls leave, but that would have been messy as they are under a contract and there are consequences for breaking contracts.

And I must say, I politely disagree with your opinion. They are not that young. The youngest one is in 10th grade and Yonghyun was the oldest of the boys at 18 (this is not his Korean age). To be quite honest, at the age of 18, I think you should have a certain sense of responsibility. Yet it was clear that Yonghyun was the least responsible of all the boys. And even though his younger peers stuck it out and at least tried to improve their behavior, Yonghyun did not and just complained all of the time. When the girls weren't around, he just refused to cooperate. (And as a side note, at the start of 2012, he became of legal age in Korea.)

And just because they aren't idols, it doesn't mean that they should be so easily allowed to leave/break a contract. If this were the case, no one around the world would abide by rules. And if no one were to abide by rules... that would be a scary situation.

But even though I didn't agree with Yonghyun's actions, that does not mean I'm not supporting him. I truly hope he is able to recover from whatever he is facing. And I'm sure that all the girls, especially Hyo and Yoona, will continue to support him too.

Well the girls are supposed to be mentors though, so that also includes looking after their well being too right? Kinda the point of the show to improve themselves. I just don't like the idea of having them practice when they're sick since they're not trained to do that and aren't training to do that and didn't sign up to train to do that. So that's my only thing and not keeping words too like their word to have privacy and not give it.  So I don't blame them for being upset about things like that. When you're not used to it I'm sure it's frustrating. 

I've never been in a situation like that so I can't possibly  understand it. They are still young. I'm 29 so they're young. I'm at least a decade older then them. They're still growing and learning. Your brain isn't done growing and learning until your early 20's (sorry I forgot the exact age but it's at least between 20-25). And then along with that they already have bad habits that aren't easy to break. Especially to quit smoking and drinking and go cold turkey with no type of supervision or counseling. I haven't seen the whole show yet but so far I haven't seen them get counseling for their drug addictions. I've had grown adults in my family well in their adult years (50 yrs plus) try to quit smoking and failed. My grandmother when she was in her 60's tried to quit and failed. She's not as bad as she used to be (chain smoker) but she still does it. So why does the show think they can make kids go cold turkey on drugs and be successful? I'm not saying they will or won't but it's just difficult I'm sure. 

As for age of 18 and responsibility that's usually when you do. But it also depends on the individual I'm sure. I don't know anything about these guys and their lives except what is revealed on the show. They all have seemed to have rough childhoods and turned to rebelling to cope with whatever their individual situations were growing up and thus got to their bad habits in some way or another. And these bad habits are quite difficult to break. I myself curse. As an adult I of course know the proper situations in which to do so. But if you told me to not curse for a day it'd be very difficult. If I stubbed my toe or broke something etc I'm sure I'd mutter something under my breath. These habits these guys gained over the yrs aren't easy to break. Does the show really think they can break these type of habits in what two-three months? That's just unrealistic honestly.

It took a long time for them to get these habits and I'm sure it'll take a long time to break them.  I do give them props for wanting to try. Everyone. It takes a lot to say that you're doing something that isn't healthy for yourself and you want to change yourself and your environment. It's not easy to do.  And yes it should be. The fact is THEY AREN'T idols. They didn't sign up to be idols. They're regular kids who the show offered a chance to change their bad habits. Not to dance when they're sick and wanting to faint. They did not sign up for that. The show said they would help with their bad habits. How is dancing when they're sick and about to faint and keeping cold medicine from them supposed to help their bad habits of not being on time, not taking school seriously and their drug addictions? 

I got the original thought of the idea of doing the Street Jam and it was a good idea. But to take it so seriously like they're idols is ridiculous. To deny someone medicine when they're sick. What if they had to go to the hospital? I'm not saying he shouldn't not abide by rules. Society has rules you have to follow every day. What I'm saying is these kids didn't sign up to be idols and shouldn't be treated as such. They signed up, as already said, to help break their bad habits and improve their lives and their individual environments.  

He, and anyone else, should be able to leave the show if it is hurting his well being. The point of the show is to help Yonghyun. Not hurt him more. I know for myself if I signed up for something like that and had to go through the same things I would probably want to leave too. I didn't sign up to be an idol or anything like that. I'd like to have some privacy to myself. I'd like to be able to take care of my health when I'm sick. Just because you're on a tv show doesn't mean you don't deserve to be taken care of with your well being. 

Maybe the show, and others watching in the industry, can learn from it. 

Please note I don't blame GG for it because they aren't producers of the show last time I checked. I did originally think SME was behind the show but now I see they only provided the girls part of it so I understand that.  But as their mentors I wish they had said something in their defense. To let them have medicine and privacy. But you can't change what happened. Just hopefully something was learned from it. Even though Yonghyun left I do hope he had a good experience other wise on the show. Even though I haven't seen all of the show yet all the guys seemed to get along well with each other. From reading the situation with that they seemed to look out for each other and have a bond.  So even though something like that happened maybe it brought them closer together as a group and they made life long friends with each other and the girls. That's a great gift to get. 

Convo's here are really a difference in a good way. Even though we disagree there's no name calling or disrespect or anything like that. I never had problems at this other place with Sones, or majority of other fan clubs I'm involved with, but in general and it's nice. :-D I like how people are just cool and calm here. It's still a shock to my brain that I don't have to be in "battle ready!" mode lol.

Hey Sones..sorry for not posting in a while..

I was busy with school..:(...anyway i am so hapy for girls and i want to congratulate them for winnng..

And Sica is so sweet in wild romance and i dont know why but i think she and Lee Dong Wook kind of look cute together..^^..

*quoted image*

lol(cr:girlsgeneration.com)

Anyway did you see the 9th preview..they are goona kiss....i am so happy..^^..

WR ep 9 preview

*quoted image*

cr:Soshified@seohyon lover

Andd SNSD in the USA...yeeaahh..cant wait...^^..

They aree 2 on Billboard's World chart..waooo..that is AMAZINGG!!I KNOW THEY ARE GOONA MAKE IT BIG..^^.

Wow the girls are #2?! That's great! I still haven't listened to all my "The Boys" cd but what I've heard so far is another nice cd. :) 

And yeah Jessica and DongWook do look cute. She's so short compared to him keke. Ooo a kiss. So first Tiffany got one in "Fame" and now Jessica's turn.  happy.gif