少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest awwimsosweet

GAON Chart Album Sales (November 2011)

SNSD sold 65,048 copies of The Boys 3rd album for the month of November.

Total: 293,042 (Oct. 19-Nov.30)

71d51dfcgw1dnuzav9fvzj.jpg

293,042 copies for only 1 version (The Boys) in less than 2 months. 

What can I say? Indeed, Girls' Generation!

Just imagine if SM released the rumored 9 different jacket covers or a Special Edition, Type B & C Version, Repackaged, etc. lol

Girls Generation Screensaver anigif.gif

http://valent23-cool.blogspot.com/2011/12/girls-generation-screensaver.html

Girls%2527+Generation-THE+BOYS+00_00_32-00_00_40.gif

Girl's Generation "The Boy" Screensaver

http://valent23-cool.blogspot.com/2011/12/girls-generation-boy-screensaver.html

DIOR+SNOW+-+JESSICA+of+GIRLS%2560+GENERATION.gif

Jessica-Girl's Generation Video Screensaver

http://valent23-cool.blogspot.com/2011/12/jessica-girls-generation-video.html

DIOR+SNOW+-+TIFFANY+of+GIRLS%2560+GENERATION.gif

TIFFANY of GIRLS` GENERATION Video Screensaver

http://valent23-cool.blogspot.com/2011/12/tiffany-of-girls-generation-video.html

DIOR+SNOW+-+YURI+of+GIRLS%2560+GENERATION.gif

YURI of GIRLS` GENERATION Video Screensaver

http://valent23-cool.blogspot.com/2011/12/yuri-of-girls-generation-video.html

Guest awwimsosweet

What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year?

The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the world.

Last year, Girls’ Generation even had to fly from Japan to Korea on a private jet to perform back and forth in the two countries in one day. Although no one thought it possible, the group has seen a rise in popularity since, making its schedule tighter than ever before.

29298460.jpg

This year, however, the group won’t have to rush on an expensive private jet. A rep from SM Entertainment stated, “The group will be appearing on NHK’s Red & White Song Battle in Japan on December 31, but it doesn’t have any events scheduled in Korea. I don’t think they’ll have to use a private jet this year.”

According to SM, it had to pay tens of millions of won for the private jet, with many saying that the cost could even add up to 100 million won. But Girls’ Generation flew on the jet not for money, but to meet its fans and be awarded for its efforts that year, as their tight schedule that day involved an awards ceremony in Japan and a year-end song festival for a Korean broadcasting company. All costs were managed by SM.

This year, after holding a concert in Singapore on December 9 and 10, Girls’ Generation plans to return to Korea to perform in music shows and year-end song festivals.

So they're not going to attend Gayo (SBS/KBS/MBC) festival in Korea on Dec.31?

[info] SNSD rehearsed The Great Escape, Hoot Remix, I'm in love with the hero, Genie, you-aholic, The Boys Eng ver, Say Yes andTop Secret

still no fancams ? 

Edit

The girls didn't performed Top Secret or Say Yes .  tears.gif

Guest LittlePinky82

still no fancams ? 

I'd love to hear those live. I am curious about "The Boys" in English. 

Just imagine if SM released the rumored 9 different jacket covers or a Special Edition, Type B & C Version, Repackaged, etc. lol

It's interesting how they didn't. I'm so surprised they didn't lol. I hope they get some rest around the holiday's. 

Guest HyperionZ

c:hanteo

Girls' Slayeration 

*quoted image*

I see that Mr Taxi version B is doing very well on hanteo. 8,500+ sales and 14,500 in total so far is pretty good for a version B. I am a little surprised with the sales since there is really no new song at all and it is just SM taking advantage of SONEs loving SNSD so much. But I guess SONEs will still support the girls as best they can even if they don't agree with what SM does sometimes.

Guest glitterspark

omg i just came from snsd's singapore concert, and it was amazing!!!

I screamed hysterically for 3 hours, and oh it was a really well-produced concert... the little intro videos were awesome, and the girls were just glowing...

Sat near to the centre of the stage, and the 3 hours past by really fast... thought it would be quite long, but just looking at the girls can make 3 hours seem like 5 minutes.

Really envy those could go for both days X.X

Anyways, let me start from Taeyeon first: she's really petite in real life, but I could feel her passion from her every movements... loving her new hair, swears she's getting more and more beautiful by the minute.

Jessica: Sica looks like she's deprived of her beloved beauty sleep... Not as lively as the others, but very beautiful nevertheless. Seems like she's really popular among the Singaporean guys HAHA. The guys were like going nuts over her.

Tiffany: Damn I went gaga when she shouted "Singapore, put it back on~~!!"... Love how she kept shooting hearts to fans <333 I find that she's the mood-maker of snsd, and her voice is alluringly loud XDD

Hyoyeon: She's the one who most resembles a doll in snsd, think others have mentioned before, but the camera really does her injustice. Her facial features are close to perfection, and she's the one playing naughty tricks and dancing randomly along with her partner in crime, Yuri. Don't understand why she's not as popular as others. I changed my perspective of her after today's concert...

Yuri: Aigoooo... I find that she's very free-spirited and mischievous, she looks amazing after she put on some fat. Hyo yeon and her can totally wreck a dance floor with those moves.

Sunny: She's amazing with fanservice... Super hyper and energetic. It was really fun and entertaining when she went over to our side, because she was jumping around and rocking the stage.

Soo Young: Just screams sexy to me. Her solo performance was the best, every move and glance she made was full of charisma, and she made sure to define certain moves and lines. I can understand why the girls say she's the one learns the fastest and monitors the choreography closely.

Yoona: I love how even though she's the face of snsd, she doesn't put on airs and seeks attention by making unnecessary moves (unlike other idol groups). I get this humble vibe from her, and how she's glowing so brightly just being herself.

Seohyun: My bias, seobaby <333 I went ballistic during her solo performance and shrieked so loudly. Fell in love with her all over again, and her hair is gorgeous. Her voice is quite low but very gentle and soothing. Can understand why yong hwa is smitten with her. Very lively and gives off this elegant vibe <333

My mind is still in soshi-candy-land, and just by looking at them, you can tell that they're born for the stage. Am very glad I'm a sone, and they certainly deserve all the crazy fame they have.

Guest HyperionZ

omg i just came from snsd's singapore concert, and it was amazing!!!

I screamed hysterically for 3 hours, and oh it was a really well-produced concert... the little intro videos were awesome, and the girls were just glowing...

Sat near to the centre of the stage, and the 3 hours past by really fast... thought it would be quite long, but just looking at the girls can make 3 hours seem like 5 minutes.

Really envy those could go for both days X.X

Anyways, let me start from Taeyeon first: she's really petite in real life, but I could feel her passion from her every movements... loving her new hair, swears she's getting more and more beautiful by the minute.

Jessica: Sica looks like she's deprived of her beloved beauty sleep... Not as lively as the others, but very beautiful nevertheless. Seems like she's really popular among the Singaporean guys HAHA. The guys were like going nuts over her.

Tiffany: Damn I went gaga when she shouted "Singapore, put it back on~~!!"... Love how she kept shooting hearts to fans <333 I find that she's the mood-maker of snsd, and her voice is alluringly loud XDD

Hyoyeon: She's the one who most resembles a doll in snsd, think others have mentioned before, but the camera really does her injustice. Her facial features are close to perfection, and she's the one playing naughty tricks and dancing randomly along with her partner in crime, Yuri. Don't understand why she's not as popular as others. I changed my perspective of her after today's concert...

Yuri: Aigoooo... I find that she's very free-spirited and mischievous, she looks amazing after she put on some fat. Hyo yeon and her can totally wreck a dance floor with those moves.

Sunny: She's amazing with fanservice... Super hyper and energetic. It was really fun and entertaining when she went over to our side, because she was jumping around and rocking the stage.

Soo Young: Just screams sexy to me. Her solo performance was the best, every move and glance she made was full of charisma, and she made sure to define certain moves and lines. I can understand why the girls say she's the one learns the fastest and monitors the choreography closely.

Yoona: I love how even though she's the face of snsd, she doesn't put on airs and seeks attention by making unnecessary moves (unlike other idol groups). I get this humble vibe from her, and how she's glowing so brightly just being herself.

Seohyun: My bias, seobaby <333 I went ballistic during her solo performance and shrieked so loudly. Fell in love with her all over again, and her hair is gorgeous. Her voice is quite low but very gentle and soothing. Can understand why yong hwa is smitten with her. Very lively and gives off this elegant vibe <333

My mind is still in soshi-candy-land, and just by looking at them, you can tell that they're born for the stage. Am very glad I'm a sone, and they certainly deserve all the crazy fame they have.

So happy that the girls and SONEs were having a great time at the concert together. Even though I've been to the SM Town LA concert, I still want to feel the energy and excitement from a SNSD solo concert one day. I'm glad that you enjoyed the concert and thank you for your personal account of the event. :)