少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest tramsyrevur

k first of all, CONGRATS TO BOTH SNSD AND KSONES FOR THIS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED WIN! WOOOO

but i'm so confused now...

so was this their music bank goodbye stage? or not yet? and their schedule says they're going to be on music core? are they going to actually perform or is that just yulti mcing. and so is there no repackaged or at least follow up promotions? and the maxi single? what's going on with that too?! SM should really release some news about these things. like now.

k first of all, CONGRATS TO BOTH SNSD AND KSONES FOR THIS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED WIN! WOOOO

so was this their music bank goodbye stage? or not yet? and their schedule says they're going to be on music core? are they going to actually perform or is that just yulti mcing. and so is there no repackaged or at least follow up promotions? and the maxi single? what's going on with that too?! SM should really release some news about these things. like now.

NO SNSD goodbay stage was only in ingk on sbs not mb or mc

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

I thought the percent distribution was already taken into account when calculating the points.. that's why the digital point category is always soo much higher than the other points.  correct me if i'm wrong. unsure.gif

dont' worry about other butthurts. >.> SNSD is just stronger in every other category. CONGRATS GIRLS!

i wish SM would give us more updates. What's gonna happen since the girls already had their goodbye stage? I feel like SM doesn't even really know what to do since it seems like they're just gonna let the girls keep promoting the boys...

to be completely honest,

some wonderfuls are just sore losers.

if WG had won, sones wouldn't have accused WG of cheating.... the scores are absolute, and Music Bank doesn't lie.

people complain and say that SNSD has a bigger fanbase, but that's exactly the point of music bank - SNSD has been more successful, and therefore have gathered more fans. thats how artists become successful... they gain fans. the more fans you have, the more sales you have, and so, you are the better, more accomplished artist.

wonderfuls keep on bashing SNSD and complaining but that just shows how much more advanced, classy and mature sones have become...

next week im sure there is a 99.9% chance that WG will win.

but ill never stop believing in the power of 9... :)

^

OM OMG if snsd will win next week wonderful will kill us....

ihope the best will win snsd or wg

i am looking now for the MAMA hope it will not do as she always did to our girls ....

Guest imcutek

Congrats snsd! Im so proud our girls.

Does anyone have the snsd shake app? I have it but Im confused by it. I only have 3 songs, how do i get more? also it only lets me play a little bit of the song not the whole song :( Do I have to wait for the app to be update?

• mubank, fany copied jessica's 'girls' generation makes you feel the heat' choreo perfectly..sica's response: "yah....hwang miyoung"
  • [mubank] when taeyeon came out, she said she was cold and asked sones if they ate
  • [mubank] seohyun+hyoyeon came out, hugging each other and had a blanket
  • [mubank] they were all preparing to start, and started by asking sones if they watched star life theater
  • [mubank] they started getting a bit hyper, talking amongst themselves..all that could be heard in the audience was their loud laughter
  • [mubank] someone started a 'ssone' series (putting emphasis on the 's'), singing 'ssone who didn't eat before coming~' and went on similarly
  • [mubank] fany seemed most hyper, and she just started to dance..think it was yuri, seohyun, and hyoyeon who joined in and danced, too
  • [mubank] they did one part of the choreo really big(?), like, over reacting.. might have been seohyun's part
  • [mubank] they kept saying 'what's wrong with us today' to each other, but didn't stop dancing
  • [mubank] they rehearsed twice, and sones asked 'are you coming back to perform live?', and taeyeon replied 'of course~' in a cute voice
  • [mubank] they said today is really their last stage

cr. ch0sshi

Guest fae_ssi

^

but the Digital give all the 60% for the one who have more in it ....???

i dont know why people (wg fan) are give alot of hate to snsd win ....

they talk abot that mb is cheating to make snsd win....no so only people under 9 years can think like that

Just ignore them. Agree with @AnthonyKkoKko They are just envy with us and our girls.. same as last week when Soshi won the 4th Kchart @Music Bank, they keep on bashing and complaining about our victory. They said ‘The Boys’ wasn’t a good song, Soshi could win just because they have a fandom who is delusional and over obsession. Sones are delusional? Lol.. ;) and also they said KBS was being biased toward SM artist, not played fair. Even when Wg lost over LSG @Inki they said it becoz SME was paying Pd's Inki that Wg won't win. INSANE!! (I knew these since i came to Wg’s thread. :D ) I’m sorry if my post sounded like want to make a fanwar, BUT trust me…I am not and don't want a fanwar!!! I will not hating Wg or their loser fans. I always remember the quote from uri maknae…

“THE ULTIMATE WINNER IS PEOPLE WITH GOOD HEARTS” :) :) :)

Btw it seem these days our thread a bit quite. Guys… We are k-Sones must united!!! SOSHI&SONEs FIGHTING!!!! :)

nb. sorry for my poor english.

Guest kevcozha

I'm pretty sure last week was their goodbye stage. K-sone's were confused when they heard the girls will be performing again on Music Bank. I'm guessing KBS asked SM if the girls could come out again so that they could be present to accept their award.

It doesn't really matter how K-chart works, because people who don't want SNSD to win will complain no matter what. K-chart used to be a Digital Chart, and people still complained when SNSD won 9 weeks in a row with Gee.

Congrats snsd! Im so proud our girls.

Does anyone have the snsd shake app? I have it but Im confused by it. I only have 3 songs, how do i get more? also it only lets me play a little bit of the song not the whole song :( Do I have to wait for the app to be update?

1. Start the game up.

2. Click "Account"

3. Click "Shop"

4. Click "6 Song Package"

This will give you option to play all the songs in both short or full mode. It will also boost your deck capacity to 43 cards. I think it costs $3.99 but it's worth it if you like rhythm games. Really entertaining.

Guest jserenity

Anthonykkokko, while you do have a point, I think it's quite unnecessary to be calling some of the wonderfuls "sore losers" and whatnot.

WG have been gone for about 2 years now, of course their fanbase would want them to win at least one trophy at musicbank. Let's be honest - if it were sones in that situation we probably would be behaving the same if not worse. I went over to the WG thread and they've been quite supportive and understanding about it. It's understandable to be frustrated when your idols don't get the achievements you think they deserve, and I think they've definitely handled themselves well. However if you're looking at comments from allkpop and youtube then I don't know why you would expect mature civilised, rational comments LOL. In addition, there are bad seeds in every fandom; while there are few wonderfuls throwing a hissyfit about losing, there are few sones being inconsiderate and flat out bragging about SNSD's popularity.

So, let's just be happy with SNSD's achievements and be civilized with other fandoms. There's already fanwars going between practically every fandom, I'd hate to witness immature things like that in soompi. :)

Guest HyperionZ

^

they talk abot that mb is cheating to make snsd win....no so only people under 9 years can think like that

The difference in SNSD winning was the broadcast score. SNSD winning that part got them their 5th win. The album score did help since it was close, but since album scores had been reduced and SNSD's 5th week album sales were going to be lower than if they were in their first 2 weeks, they wasn't much difference there overall.

WIth Music Bank, it is now 65% digital, 20% broadcast, 10% viewer preference and 5% album sales now. Lets base this on 100,000 points total for the Music Bank chart (I believe Music Bank total score is 200,000, but not entirely sure about this). With digital scores, even though it counts for so much of the total points, digital sales of one artist do not quite outsell others by that much percentage wise, maybe at best 10-15% of the total digital sales sold that week, so the the digital score for the top digital artist is like 6500-9500 . Album scores from top digital sellers like SNSD or Super Junior tend to be higher than most digital scores is because for that particular week, their album sales account for more than 50% of the total album score. When it was 10% album sale before Music Bank changed it again, that meant even though the digital scores overall counted for more total points than album scores, if any artist was able to dominate the album sales for an entire week, they would get the majority of the total album score. The best groups (namely the top boybands and the anomaly of SNSD) that sell the most albums could get more points than even the top digital sellers.

There are alot of good digital artists out there really. Lots of artists have good songs and will tend to chart well, some a bit more than others. Still, there is a lot of competition there and it is rarely for a song to just really stand out compared to the rest. However, the album sales in the Korean industry has been weaken because of the digital era there. Only a very select groups can even began to dream of selling 100,000 albums in a year, and just a hand full can even take about reaching 200,000 in a year. That is the difference between SNSD and all these other girl groups out there. Lots of girl groups have really good digital sellers in the year, so noone really stands out that much overall in the scheme of things. One might do slightly better than another, but nothing that big to give a difference of 1500+ in digital sales if a group really went head to head against each other. However, SNSD is a rarity in that not only do they sell albums alot more than other girl groups, they can nearly match the sales of the best boybands. Like I have said before, SNSD is quite good at a chart like Music Bank because they are strong in all parts of the chart. Digitally, they sell quite well. Viewers points, they are the best at that and it shows their popularity amongst the public. Broadcast wise, their songs are played in the public and they appear on many shows. Albums are top notch as well. That is why people didn't want to go up against SNSD when they came back. They just don't have a weakness in their arsenal at all.

Guest HoneysuckleRose

to be completely honest,

some wonderfuls are just sore losers.

if WG had won, sones wouldn't have accused WG of cheating.... the scores are absolute, and Music Bank doesn't lie.

people complain and say that SNSD has a bigger fanbase, but that's exactly the point of music bank - SNSD has been more successful, and therefore have gathered more fans. thats how artists become successful... they gain fans. the more fans you have, the more sales you have, and so, you are the better, more accomplished artist.

wonderfuls keep on bashing SNSD and complaining but that just shows how much more advanced, classy and mature sones have become...

next week im sure there is a 99.9% chance that WG will win.

but ill never stop believing in the power of 9... :)

Exactly.

I didn't see any of this "wahh it's unfair" "wahhh SM is paying for awards (that SNSD has been winning since GEE btw)" none of this "wahhhhh wahhhh conspiracy" crap a certain group was winning during the days where they actually had hit songs. I don't even know why they expect that group to win anything as long as SNSD is in the running because it's a fact that SNSD has a larger fan base, so of course they will all vote for SNSD as long as they can. Nothing against the rules about that. :rolleyes:

They are finally seeing the difference between building a solid fanbase, having consistent sales, consistently decent material...vs. relying on novelty hits over and over and thinking you can rely on that forever. Novelty always wears off.

There's a reason they have to keep performing their only few major hits along with their NEW material.

Anyways don't spoil your thread like they've done their thread (even ran off a ton of their older members that use to post all the time).

Just keep on the topic: SNSD and their activities.

Congrats to SNSD for not only getting to dine with the prime ministers wife, but on getting an award from the man himself. I have to say it is nice to see a girl group so focused on their country while others are dead set on pumping the econonmy in America, or Japan 100% or seeking American approval tossing their Korean fanbases aside. But hey atleast Japan is in Asia atleast, haha.

^

The percentage is not up for concerns anymore bcos the K-chart scores we saw r oredy after conversion according to each categories' percentage distribution. No1 can really argue if the point is taken fully from the sales unless u're able to get the exact number from the charts that K-chart counted.

Any person that's blinded by their biasness and delusionism should not be taken seriously or pay attention to. We already had the prediction scores from Korean fans, who understand & assessed the system better than most of the international fans. Although it's a pretty even chance during the prediction, but we should know the only factor left to affect the outcome is audience and fanbase, which clearly SNSD has the advantage in this aspect. It's pretty much an expected result to me, any other different would be a surprise.

Anthonykkokko, while you do have a point, I think it's quite unnecessary to be calling some of the wonderfuls "sore losers" and whatnot.

WG have been gone for about 2 years now, of course their fanbase would want them to win at least one trophy at musicbank. Let's be honest - if it were sones in that situation we probably would be behaving the same if not worse. I went over to the WG thread and they've been quite supportive and understanding about it. It's understandable to be frustrated when your idols don't get the achievements you think they deserve, and I think they've definitely handled themselves well. However if you're looking at comments from allkpop and youtube then I don't know why you would expect mature civilised, rational comments LOL. In addition, there are bad seeds in every fandom; while there are few wonderfuls throwing a hissyfit about losing, there are few sones being inconsiderate and flat out bragging about SNSD's popularity.

So, let's just be happy with SNSD's achievements and be civilized with other fandoms. There's already fanwars going between practically every fandom, I'd hate to witness immature things like that in soompi. :)

sorry if i sounded rude ><

in my comment i only said "some" wonderfuls, i didn't say all of them.

and yes i've been on allkpop and youtube recently. other than soompi (where there are very few antis) and soshified (where there are no antis at all) where else am i supposed to see the girls?

and i'm beyond happy with the girls' achievements :)

i just got a little heated in the moment, hehe.

"relax!"

yoonaabs2.jpg

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Just curious but have SNSD fans noticed how SNSD's pink crown is now being proudly used by another fanclub? lol it's so amusing, because SNSD fans in Korea have been using this pink crown since their debut days on glow sticks, SNSD's photoshoots in the past even include it and so on. I just find it strange honestly, oh well...:phew:

Anyhow, I'm not much of an SNSD fan, never really paid them any attention specifically, I tend to pick one member from many groups that I mostly focus on, for SNSD that would probably be Jessica, she's very pretty. Does anyone happen to know how long she lived in the US? Did her and Tiffany spend their entire life in the US and just go back to Korea when they got into SM ent.?

Guest HyperionZ

Just curious but have SNSD fans noticed how SNSD's pink crown is now being proudly used by another fanclub? lol it's so amusing, because SNSD fans in Korea have been using this pink crown since their debut days on glow sticks, SNSD's photoshoots in the past even include it and so on. I just find it strange honestly, oh well...:phew:

Anyhow, I'm not much of an SNSD fan, never really paid them any attention specifically, I tend to pick one member from many groups that I mostly focus on, for SNSD that would probably be Jessica, she's very pretty. Does anyone happen to know how long she lived in the US? Did her and Tiffany spend their entire life in the US and just go back to Korea when they got into SM ent.?

Jessica lived in the US since 10 years old, then joined SM and moved to Korea. Tiffany was 15 when she came over. Jessica came over with her family, while Tiffany came alone.

KEKEKE i know i saw the video but some one say that wg take the 60% in the dj sales* first gategories* so why snsd won ???

the 3 categories only give 40%

???

Math101...kkk...haters would always question even the most obvious thing...ugh! anyways congrats to our girls and let's just celebrate! the girls worked really hard for it and so sis the SONEs...kkk...SNSD-SONE FIGHTING!!!

Oricon has released their predictions for the 62nd Kohaku Uta Gassen guestlist and SNSD IS ON IT! http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/special/2011/kohaku1022/index.html

Kōhaku Uta Gassen (紅白歌合戦), more commonly known as simply Kōhaku, is an annual music show on New Year's Eve produced by Japanese public broadcaster NHK and broadcast on both television and radio, nationally and internationally by NHK's networks and some overseas (mainly cable) broadcasters which bought the program. The show ends shortly before midnight (when NHK switches to a frenzy of "Happy New Year" greetings from around the nation).

Literally "Red and White Song Battle," the program divides the most popular music artists of the year into competing teams of red and white. The "red" team or akagumi (赤組, 紅組) is composed of all female artists (or groups with female vocals), while the "white" team or shirogumi (白組) is all male (or groups with male vocals). The honor of performing on Kōhaku is strictly by invitation, so only the most successful J-Pop artists and enka singers can perform. In addition to the actual music performances, the costumes, hair-styles, makeup, dancing, and lighting are also important. Even today, a performance on Kōhaku is said to be a big highlight in a singer's career because of the show's large reach.

From wiki

EDIT

SNSD is up for Disk Daesang, Digital Daesang and Most Popular Artist at the GDA this year.