少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest cantthinkofaname

HD Jessica Hoot recording.

HRKq2.jpg

cr; shoujicloud

Yeongseo recording their last episode together.

53420452201103251007171255842011652_000.jpg

cr; avabianca

For a second there, I thought they were driving an Asian car. I automatically went, "wait who's driving?" LOL.

According to music site Monkey3- SNSD [Himnae-Way To Go] is #1 with 40% for "Song that gives u hope & courage" http://bit.ly/eBkkIR

cr; yoongislove

I find that amazing, I remember back in 2009 when Gee mini album first came out. There was a poll asking college students, "which song gives you motivation when studying", somewhere along that title. Himnae was voted as no.1 song, now that it's 2011, Himnae is still, from the way I see it according to that poll, the no.1 song for encouragement/hope/courage etc. Himnae is one truly amazing song<3

Found it! It's from the Chocolate Love making-of :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f71hO0uKrwocr;sment

OMG! Thank you J@de!! You're an angel :lol: You don't know how much time and effort I spent looking through all the chocolate love fancams! I thought it was from a fancam :sweatingbullets:

Wow, amazing HQ pictures! *saves them all* thank you for sharing! I really love the limited edition C.Dior handbags they're wearing :wub:

I simply love,love,love the practice video for Best Friend~this song has always been one of my favorites! SOSHI BOND FTW ♥♥♥

Guest cantthinkofaname

What is YongSeo’s final mission?

110325_kimwoo.jpg

The first part of YongSeo’s final story will be aired on MBC’s ‘We Got Married Season 2′ on March 26th.

In the 1st part of the story, the YongSeo couple will receive their last mission called ‘Please present the happiest day as a gift to each other’. The couple opened a bank account together a year ago for the ‘Final Happy Day’. All the money deposited into the bank account will be withdrawn and the couple will have a late night appointment to meet each other on their final day.

Which day would Seohyun and Yonghwa pick as gifts for each other? Be sure to catch the part 1 of YongSeo’s final story on March 26th at 5.10pm KST.

Credit: kmib.co.kr

cr; fanwonder

Guest HyperionZ

Sica unnie story

At middle of night of one day

When I sing, there is a memory I remember.

It was a night of day that it's been at least a year since I became a trainee. As I was practicing, my cellphone rang. When I checked, it was a call from sunbae unnie.

"I'm in a practice room right now in basement. Can you come?

Huh? What is this? Did I do something wrong? I was surprised by her sudden call, and was a bit scared.

When I went to the basement practice room, sunbae unnie was waiting alone.

"You came? What were you doing?"

"I was practicing upstairs."

"Really? Then can you sing a song for me?"

Why is she suddenly telling me to sing? I'm embarrassed to sing in front of someone who can sing so well like sunbae unnie because I lack a lot. Is she trying to pick on my singing skill and scold me?

It felt odd, but it was ordered by sunbae, and couldn't refuse to so. So I started singing the song I practiced then, called "Start" by Park Kiyoung. To be honest, I was shy and embarrassed when I sang.

'Is she trying to tease me?'

I thought of this a little.

Was the song this long? Until the song finished, sunbae unnie didn't move one bit and heard me sing attentively.

Finally, the song that felt as long as time climbing up Mount Everest, ended. Now, I was staring at sunbae unnie thinking what I should do.

"Hmm, you got a lot better. But I still don't think there is enough strength in stomach. Should I saw the sound is coming out only from the throat? I think it would be better to train using stomach more.

To have better stomach strength, you need to do a lot of exercise for abs. You can do it, right?

"Ah, she called me to give me singing lesson!"

At that moment, I was really moved!

To be honest, this was first time, that I got personal advice from sunbae trainee.

The relationship between trainees is awkward in any way. No matter he or she is sunbae, and older, they don't say much to other trainees about singing and dancing. They might be worried that others think he or she is showing off.

She did not know that fact. I was thankful because she was probably worried about that until she called me.

"Here, listen. This part, you have to sing this way."

Unnie was singing the song herself and went through the song line by line.

I still can not forget that til this day. That was the warmest and most sincere advice I've ever gotten during the time I was a trainee.

To finish off, I'd like to say hello to these ladies who I spent the most shining three years of my teenage life with.

Jessica unnie, she was the one I had longest training days as a trainee with. At first, she didn't talk much and most chic. So it was hard to approach her. I remember the time I couldn't talk to her even if I wanted to because of her cold image. So it took some time for us to become friends. But after we became friends, I found out she really care about me. I don't forget the days she corrected my singing and taught me by singing herself. She didn't talk much. But do you know that when she opens her mouth, she gets right to the point and her words seem influential? Unnie to me, to describe in one word, was like onion. More I got to know her, I saw more varieties of charm in her.

Translated by 오이사랑싴@soshified.com

Source: Sosiz, but originally from Yoona Gallery

Guest Yan_n

edit:

-_- didnt see sbd already posted this.

i'll edit my post later

_________________________________________________________________________________________

my cousin ask me for snsd vogue scans T^T but seem like no-one here posted SY,Sunny,Tiffany, and Hyo picts. anyone has the picts? ^^

hmm if Goguma leave the show then whos gonna replace them? any news?

Guest choyon

Has anyone seen SCANS of Hyoyeon of the Vogue April 2011 issue? I saw many of the other members and fantaken pictures but not scans. I have been on her gallery, on bestiz, naver, baidu etc and couldn't find anything yet.

Guest zane87

^

Can't seems to find the scans either, only fantaken images like these 2...

QMYX2.jpg

G7DAQ.jpg

cr; as tagged

hopefully some1 will provide full scans of all the pics later...

Guest HyperionZ

Has anyone seen SCANS of Hyoyeon of the Vogue April 2011 issue? I saw many of the other members and fantaken pictures but not scans. I have been on her gallery, on bestiz, naver, baidu etc and couldn't find anything yet.

I haven't seen individual scans, just overall scans of the all the members.

SNSD Vogue April

Guest choyon

I haven't seen individual scans, just overall scans of the all the members.

SNSD Vogue April

i have seen scans of sooyoung, fany, sunny and yuri but not of hyoyeon, which is what bothers me to some point. maybe i just have to wait a bit more. i can't affort to play like 28US$ for one magazine with shipping.

Guest hotchocolatelove

Maybe I'm late but I think it is never too late to spazz on My Best Friend Practice video.

Gosh, the girls were so dorky. Love the ending so much; SunFany and SooTae <3

Anyone spotted the stalker? LOL.