少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest QWI09

[NEWS] [03.24.11] I almost collaborate with SNSD's Yuri...it's a pity

2011032309261107718_1.jpg?time=141126

Jang Jin: Actually Yuri, Jessica and the rest wanted to attend the VIP premiere, but because of the earthquake in Japan, it's inappropiate to have a huge media coverage on the artists at this point of time so in the end they didn't attend it.

I've always wanted to collaborate with Yuri but the idea of collaboration would always flops because of the conflicting schedules. The idea of having a collaboration with SM singers would always flop too.

This time round, Yuri was a little upset when she saw the poster of 'Romantic Heaven' and she even sent a message to me. If there's an opportunity, I would definitely agree to any collaboration ideas.

source: star.mt.co.kr

translated by: @_shikshin

Guest cantthinkofaname

Preview of SMTown Live 3D with Girls' Generation

i93wv.jpg

g8zoc.jpg

cr; kwongildong

[Rumor] Snsd is doing another photoshoot for Woongjin

cr; chichinchu

Hello*waves*

Wow, the S♥NE ring is amazing!! I would love to have one :wub:

The girls are surely keeping themselves busy~they're the queens of CFs!

One thing that I love the most is the special Soshi Bond that they share. I especially love SNSD quotes about their close relationship with each other~ One of my fav is

“It’s not a lie to say that they are my second family. It’s like I got 7 unnies and 1 dongsaeng? Since we saw each other for about 5 years, I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes.” – Yoona

cr:snsdkorean.com

and while I was randomly watching fancams of them, I've come across this one and couldn't resist making a gif out of it.

yo6Vu.gif

video cr:seohyunacom

they can really communicate through their eyes :w00t: It seems like maknae was asking Yuri about her part for the encore and Yuri nodded her head in agreement (i think so :P ) I simply love the SOSHI BOND that all 9 of them share ♥♥♥

Btw, I need a lil help. I found this gif in my comp and can't seem to remember where I got it :sweatingbullets: Can anyone share with me the link for the original video? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Seohyun is extremely cute in this~ Thanks in advance

rJknu.gif

cr:owner

Guest iwanttodreamwithyouforever

OMG the My Best Friend practice video is the cutest thing!!

The girls looked so happy and so freakin adorbs like always :D

The ending is the best lol from taeyeon's scream to sunny slapping fany's butt to hyoyeon's pose to cute yoonhyunyulsic waving <33

most perfect creatures indeed! kekeke

Taeyeon and some famous celebs on the same page in a Singaporean (?) mag~

ZSw9i.jpg

70NPL.jpg

cr: tiffanatic@tumblr

Guest QWI09

[NEWS] [03.24.11] Former SM Trainee talks about "Yoona the Buddha"

NXWBr.jpg

A former SM Entertainment trainee, Jang Ha-Jin, gave mention to Yoona in her autobiography, citing her experiences and observations of her fellow trainee.

She describes the young Yoona saying, "I remember the time when I first saw this unnie. I had my mouth wide open. She was really really pretty. At then, she was tall for a 13 year old, and looked like barbie doll because she had long arms and legs.", commenting on her small face, dimples and shining eyes.

After talking about Yoona's appearance, she also commented on her personality; "Yoona unnie was a more genuine person as I got to know her more. She was easy-going and kind, and didn't know how to talk badly behind their back. She also always conceded and took care of others. She laughs so well, that I never saw her fought with others or get mad for 3 years I've known her." and adding that she once thought to herself, "Is that unnie Buddha?".

Her praise for Yoona doesn't stop there, Jang going on to say that "She didn't have much greed and didn't want to stand out from her peers" and that "She had nice personality and talent." She finishes off saying that "she was very playful and very funny. Unlike her look, she acted like a guy, impersonated comedians, and did lots of wild pranks, making herself a mood maker. On the other hand, when she was alone, she had lots of deep thoughts. I think I liked that kind of unnie."

ggLDF.jpg

View full translation here.

Now a student at KAIST University in Korea, Jang's praise of Yoona's kind-hearedness and personality has caught the attention of many netizens who have commented "Yoona has the looks of a goddess and the character of the Buddha" and "I can't wait to read this book", among other positive comments.

Source: Yoona Gallery (via bestiz)

Translation: 오이사랑싴@soshified.com

Original article: TV Daily

Written by: Procrastinatoress@soshified.com

[NEWS] [03.24.11] Yoona's graduation photo termed "All-Kill"

8BadL.jpg

Yoona's 2009 graduation picture has resurfaced and is creating much discussion in online community forums.

A Japanese magazine compiled graduation photographs featuring female celebrities. Yoona's demure and fresh face stood out to many, with netizens commenting that "It's really remarkable" and "This is really 'all-kill', a term to describe Yoona's prominence among the others.

Her appearance also marks her growing popularity in Japan. Other celebrities include Koyuki, Utada Hikaru, Yui and Ueto Aya. Here's the original photograph for those interested:

9zOkf.jpg

Written by: shizzles9@soshified.com

Sources: bntnews

[VID] [03.23.11] Arirang Showbiz Extra : Hot Search - SNSD Costume Play

[VID] [03.24.11] Y-STAR 궁금타 Ep108 - SNSD Cut

Guest QWI09

[NEWS] [03.24.11] Photoshop is barely needed

20110324_1300954336_18899700_1.jpg

Anything different to YoonA’s photo after being edited using Photoshop?

Recently, on online community, netizens uploaded a photoshoped Yoona’s cosmetic CF photo and compared it to the original photo. Much to the amazement of netizens, there is almost no difference between the original (non-edited) and the photoshoped photo.

However, in the original photo, the color tone of YoonA’s neck is rather different from her overall skin color. With some amazing photo editing skill, the differences were minimized and the color tone seems to be more ‘natural’.

In reaction to this, netizens commented, “For YoonA there’s not even a need for Photoshop”, “How can this happen? I can’t even believe this”, “She’s really the one and only Goddess.”, etc

Credit: tvreport.co.kr

Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder.com

[VID] [03.24.11] PSA Redcross Japan - Various Artists

Guest silent_scream

110324 Y-STAR 궁금타 Ep108 - Auntie's Favorite Idol

ahjumma.jpg

Cr. Yoongislove@twitter

Idol groups who are loved by ahjuma:

#1 SNSD (102 votes)

#2 Bigbang (72 votes)

Idol members who are loved by ahjuma:

#1 Yoona (258 votes)

#3 Yuri (207 votes)

#10 Seohyun (156 votes)

#11 Sunny (155 votes)

#12 Taeyeon (153 votes)

#21 Jessica (123 votes)

*for those who are curious #2 is JoKwon

Girls' Generation - My Best Friend (Practice Video)

11ayc81.jpg

Download @ Soshified

TaeRi

ArVsp.gif

ORnMl.gif

SooTae

rthPb.gif

Cr. emilyk9@twitter

[HQ] Hoot - Jessica

sicahoothq.th.jpg

[VID] [HQ] 110324 SNSD - SPUR Pink Interview

Seohyun: Especially tiffany unnie, she likes the colour (pink) very much.

Fany: Every SNSD members like pink colour too. Furthermore the -insert dunno what item is that- is also pink in colour. Pink is a meaningful colour to SNSD members.

Seohyun: Yeah

*Lately who bought any pink-related things?*

Yuri: I changed my room's wallpaper to pink.

Seohyun: Really?

Yuri: Lately I began to like the colour pink and the pink-coloured wallpaper actually makes the room looks brighter.

Hyoyeon: I changed my toothbrush to a pink coloured one!

Tiffany: For me, because I always lost my handphones so I bought a pink coloured handphone strap.

*Who/What would you relate to when it comes to pink?*

Hyoyeon: It's lovely, shabang shabang (brightly). So for me, when it comes to pink colour, I would think of Tiffany. Because she likes pink very much.

Tiffany: Thank you!!

Sunny: She really really likes it very much.

Hyoyeon: Alot of her items are in pink coloured...even the small little items.

Seohyun: For me, I would think of our fans, sones. The meaningful pink 'heart'.

Translated by: _shikshin@twitter

Tiffany is madly in love with PINK... surprise surprise! :D

pinkg.png

pink3b.png

pink4.png

pink1v.png

pink2.png

[Rumor] SNSD has ad shooting for Woongjin Coway today (03/24).
Cr. Yurui912@twitter

Guest silent_scream

They started to announce winners of tickets for SNSD's Japan tour concerts in May. But some J-SONEs are wondering if they really hold the concerts as scheduled.
via @hiros2008

[HQ] Yuri - Dior

yuri1.th.jpgyuri2hi.th.jpgyuri3a.th.jpg

Cr. bekkychan@twitter

Btw, I need a lil help. I found this gif in my comp and can't seem to remember where I got it :sweatingbullets: Can anyone share with me the link for the original video? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Seohyun is extremely cute in this~ Thanks in advance

Found it! It's from the Chocolate Love making-of :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f71hO0uKrwocr;sment