少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest mydeeryoona

omg GENIE is out

I really want mine right now but it may take many days until I got mine T-T

as usual on sales 1 day before the released date

I would like to see fancan at the selling point sweatingbullets.gif

Guest Wildcats1204

Limited edition of Genie are already out!!!!

I wonder how they will do on the first day? The cover looks really nice <33333

It looks like the girls will be busy again this week

Guest smackie

Okay so it took me a while to upload my fancams. There are more but these are basically all my SNSD ones. Some are pretty shakey  ;)

I pretty much loved every minute of this weekend. The concert was great and the girls look so pretty in person.

Performances

Gee

Oh

Himnae

Kissing You

Run Devil Run

Talk

Dance Battle

Ending

Other Stuff

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica on the Red Carpet

Taeyeon at the afterparty

Tiffany at the afterparty

Tiffany outside the Sheraton

SNSD at LAX

Guest silis7noy2

I have two questions

First, Is it happened before that agirls groub was able to sale of more than 150000 from them album in korea ???

Secondly How many album are snsd sales for oh album?????

And why everyone says that the 2ne1 will sales more than snsd and will become the first girls groud in Korea??? are thay crazy snsd have 3 years in kpop Not fair to compare 2ne1 with snsd ????

Years ago female groups used to sell quite more than 150K but in kpop today people don't compare past (around pre-2006) album sales numbers to current ones because the times are so vastly different now.

SNSD is the only female artist who is considered able to achieve album sales of more than 150,000 in the current era today (Hanteo number, including repack if any, mini or full album), only couple of other male artists are in this level.

But more than numbers we need to look at the qualitative achievement of SNSD's album power. SNSD is the first in history and only female group in kpop that was able to join the top tier in album power. This will be reflected at the Goldie Award when SNSD will be a candidate for the daesang. If this was year 2000(when Korean public was actually buying albums), many people think SNSD would be the only female group to achieve album sales of one million, which is possible for idols only if you have both huge fanbase AND huge public popularity - these two are the materially significant achievements of SNSD when it comes to album sales.

Guest silis7noy2

The official Japan debut is right around the corner~ The girls will be crazy busy and tired when they leave for Japan tonight or tomorrow morning for debut promotions then fly to China for the concert. On the last night in Los Angeles a staff was pitying and at the same time impressed with the girls. After the tiring concert and the after party the girls did not sleep and stayed up all night because it was the only chance they had to adjust their body clock to Korea-Japan time to get ready for the next round.

But the choding pranksters don't change their ways. At the LA concert backstage one cameraman was trying to identify the kpop artists, and the girls were trying to scam him telling him they were f(x)... Then they were sword fighting with the pink light sabres, shouting audio effects themselves when some sabres' speakers malfunctioned. The staff had to quarantine the girls away for being too noisy :)

Guest hangthienbao

Sooyoung fancam during Himnae at LA SMTown concert

Yuri at Sheraton Hotel

Hyoyeon Seohyun Sooyoung Tiffany at Macy's

all of them look really gorgeous in person. especially Hyoyeon n Sooyoung. They look wayyyyyy more beautiful than in pics/vids. all of them r so nice to the fans. now there are more reasons for me to love SNSD. my dad said now that i have watched the concert, i shouldn't be so obsessed w/ them anymore but OMG ... he is totally wrong. after going to the concert n seeing them in person, i fall deeply in love w/ them even more O.O i'm soooo totally go next yr if they're coming again *cross fingers*

my goddess <3

eca780eb8b884.jpg

cr: bestiz, posted by LeafGreen

Guest ice_soshi

But the choding pranksters don't change their ways. At the LA concert backstage one cameraman was trying to identify the kpop artists, and the girls were trying to scam him telling him they were f(x)... Then they were sword fighting with the pink light sabres, shouting audio effects themselves when some sabres' speakers malfunctioned. The staff had to quarantine the girls away for being too noisy :)

thats the double choding duo? or the whole gang?

lmao.. if only that was on video.. i think they rein in like 80% when there's a camera on them. 

with japan debut, i think from vids so far they are like holding back even more.

i think they're fascinated with trying to pass off as other people... 

it probably worked a couple of rounds and they think its fun since they always get recognized usually.

thanks for the share sillis :)

on top of those SMTown and Japan debut stuff, they have 2 concerts in taiwan.

1 night appearance in singapore

and if SY's UFO 'not too far' comeback is true.. its like omgz?

v

v

I cant wait for my CD @_@

anyway lmao JeTi so look alike in the trading card XD XD XD

no wonder some ppl mistaken them in LA hahaha

silis I KNOOOWWWW

gosh SM torturing the girls

they know the girls will debut in japan

but they making the girls attend all the Big Concerts

they could just let the girls skip one of them (SM Concerts)

even boa skip and some other also skip coz their busy sched sigh

bout the sales thingy

i think basma referring to the article bout 2ne1 pre-order hit 120k and make them the 3rd artist after GD and Suju with the most sales

um yeah , so most of you haven't Seen me around because honestly I know all of snsd songs and the dances but i've never called myself a fan lol. anywas , I went to SM town and I had the best time . I guess it's true you will never know how to like an artist until you see them perform in person and I had like front row seats . the girls are really amazing ! :). I got many good shots of the girls lol. I'll share them later :). but yeah so I went shopping at the mall in Sheraton and I didn't know I was going to run into the girls . I ran into seohyun and hyoyeon. and although I wasn't a major fan , I've always like hyoyeon ! she's so pretty but very short lol . seohyun is very tall ! go pictures of them and said hello and they waved to me . and I went shopping some more and isaw yuri ! she was my other fave too. got pictures of her and when she was leavin , I sai bye yuri !! an I didn't think she would but sh turned around and said bye to me ^^. sweet girls .

later that night I ran into Jessica and sunny too :). overall , they have a lot of antis but I like them. yeah some runors may be real or fake and maybe they do say things without thinking or if they do something wrong someone makes a big deal out of it , you can never stop those antis . I love snsd now :).

an whoever calls them fat , I will kick your butts ! the girls are nothing close to even being chubby . Tiffany is sort of plump but she is skinny still ;). oh I saw Tiffany too lol. gave her a hug .

but yeah I had fun :).

WOW you're so lucky to meet the girls

also YOU HUG TIFFANY O____O im super jealous here!!!! kyaaaaa T_T

Kim Tae Hee chose Taeyeon as the celebrity she would to introduce to her younger brother. Stating that Taeyeon is a good singer and seems to have a good personality as well.

cr; source

Kim Tae Hee bro is so HOT ><