少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for the airport pics! LOL in Fany's training outfits? almost not recognised her at all t_t

But OMG Kwon Yul!!

full HD fancam of the dance battle.

[100904] HD Fancam LA - SNSD Dance Battle (Hyoyeon, SooYoung, Yuri and Yoona)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyfhMgmICM

[100904] HD Fancam LA - SNSD "Run Devil Run" Talk and "Kissing You" (YoonYul bias)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E54UBuawUlY

our maknae looks so beautiful in those pics, im totally addicted to that song, she definitely a goddess ^^, thanks for sharing!

Hyoyeon @ the airport, she looks so pretty <3

f00166684c84ea15404bd.jpg

another pic at the concert

85912.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest silent_scream

SNSD's 90 degree bow @ SM Town L.A.

vlcsnap2010090622h54m45.png

vlcsnap2010090622h55m08.png

vlcsnap2010090622h54m35.png

SNSD - Epic Bow

[HD] SNSD - Full Ending

They did it 2 times! Haha first one was they're not at the center so Soshi members drag themselves to the center and did 90 deg. bow once again. SWEET! ♥ :wub:

@typicalkelly

So while SHINee was performing Lucifer, SNSD was like 6-7ft(?) from me,  waiting to get on stage to perform Gee. They had to go under an extended  stage, and I think Sooyoung hit her back while going under. Jessica  made an O_O!! face and rubbed Sooyoung's back. Then Yoona started  dancing to Lucifer in front of Hyoyeon, and then Jessica kept poking  Yoona like the ending pose of Lucifer.

Yeah. That was the Soshi moment I noticed. XD I will never forget Jessica's expression.

Gee Backstage - Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun & Sunny (where they had to go under the stage)

You can see Taeyeon and Tiffany signaling "Ok" to the members on the other side of stage. Cute!

Soshi moment will always be the best moments! ♥

@PeteSamchon

SNSD's Japanese tutor is Seohyun. She's more strict than Sooyoung, who  thinks members should learn from real-life experience in Japan.

Soshi is so balance! Haha they have strict learn-from-books (Seohyun) and learn-from-experience (Sooyoung) Japanese tutor.

Guest silent_scream

More fancams at the hotel:

100903 [FANCAM] Jessica SNSD in Sheraton elevator SMTown 2010 Live LA [HD]

100905 [FANCAM] Sunny SNSD @ Sheraton after SMTown '10 Live LA Concert [HD]

100905 [FANCAM] Yoona and Jessica SNSD @ Sheraton after SMTown '10 Live LA Concert [HD]

--

@PeteSamchon

SMTown Live in LA was filmed in 3D primarily for Samsung's 3DTV promotion. However they are planning to release it at the movies. They think it will be released early next year, possibly in China and SEA countries too.

@Yurui912

[Rumor] In Japan, 2nd Single『Gee』will be released on October 20.

100828 Y-Star - Let's Start Concert

28aug3k.jpg

More pics [ LINK ]

so it's already fixed it's Gee their 2nd song in japan?

i hope the rumor not true

coz that song quite old already and maybe they could choose other song instead of that =/

also that song already quite popular in japan so making the japanese version of it just mmm not that hype anymore???

Guest mirabar

also that song already quite popular in japan so making the japanese version of it just mmm not that hype anymore???

I suppose its quite popular with Sones & those who are intrested in kpop but the general public isnt so familiar or dont even know any of their songs so I think its ok to release another remake song.

And according to rumours it should be the last one aswell ^^ The song after that should be a new one :w00t:

Guest silent_scream

After watching many fancams I realized, I never get used to Soshi's sweetness with each other. Haha ♥ I know we already see a lot of their moments caught on cam and yes I know they are really close and comfy but still it amuses me every time. Soshi bond is just the best! ♥ Always close together, random hugs, hair stroking (really love this!), waist grabbing, holding hands, eye contact, smiling and laughing at each other, etc. Oh Soshi ♥

[Fancam] Hyoyeon - SM Town Ending 1

[Fancam] Hyoyeon - SM Town Ending 2

[Fancam] Hyoyeon - SM Town Ending 3

[Fancam] Hyoyeon - SM Town Ending 4