少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Talesy

I think it's pointless to discuss the surgery thing. We'll never really know if they did it and it's not very nice to suspect them if they didn't. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think Tiffany looks different though. You can see something different on each pic/each performance if you do want to see something different. I think people made up all this themselves.

It's not like it changes anything to our love. :) At least it doesn't change anything to mine.

The Oh! performance was cute, even though Sunny was missing. I think one guy on the left didn't have a flower collar ? XD Did Jessica give hers to the right guy ? Because she was the only member who gave her collar to a man from the second row.

Guest shenibabi

i dont care our girls had plastic surgery or not

they're always the best in my heart

i love them because of their talent,personality,...inside not outside

as for me im not being close minded

but i dont see anything's different, so what to say O_o all i see her face got lil swollen and that's it

esp after i saw the recent pics not the one from mucore, her nose just look fine

then again i like them not only coz their faces but their personalities their talent and skill

even IF they did, i bet it's not super major ps

coz i still can see the same faces from pre-debut till now

why bother much, just enjoy their shows and songs

SNSD - Oh ( Jun,29,10 )

cr; uploader

what show is that???

Guest iwanttodreamwithyouforever

Lol people do we really have to continue discussing about plastic surgery? IMO it's not worth discussing for.

Can we please move on?

Anyway,the girls look absolutely pretty in their new Oh! perf!<333333 too bad maknae and Soonkyu weren't there..

Guest afterschoolplaygirl

If it is one person who says such a thing then maybe we could ignore but its pretty evident that a lot of people are talking about it.

So if a lot of people say they are not talented, that would make it true? Of course not. Your logic is pretty senseless to me.

I don't see why people are focusing so much on this subject. Move on.

i don't care they had surgery or not...

i just love them...they just soo beautiful (PS or noT)

that doesn't even affect me...

too bad maknae & sunny can't attend the event...

it just that snsd is not complete when there are members missing...

miss them already...

Guest zane87

It's REALLY pointless to discuss whether the girls had PS or not. Why? Cos I'm not the plastic surgeon that did it, u're not the plastic surgeon that did it also, neither is other ppl here, so wat's there to prove anything??

It's only been jus few days we've saw something different about the girls, so why don't we wait longer and see. Media is media, their job is to make non-existence in to existence, a small issue to a huge 1. Don't follow behind their tails, let time proves wat's the truth...

Guest cantthinkofaname

question, who is still sensitive towards the question of "did the girls have plastic surgery done?"

as for me, being a sone *ever since their debut* i'm not affected by the PS topic anymore...

it's so old and done with, but maybe...it'll hurt the newer fans. anyways, any news updates on these girls?

Guest evilgary

yea i do not think any of the girls undergone plastic surgery or sorts too

they look great in the World Cup 2010 Performance News Pictorial

Guest Talesy

^

^ I get your point and I totally agree with you. But since the surgery topic is overdone, is it really necessary to bring this everytime K-Netizens or Chinese reporters mention it ? I mean, there are so many rumors about the girls doing this and that... this topic shouldn't become a gossip topic, right ? :)

I've personally stopped caring about what others think if the girls had surgery or not. But it really makes me yawn when some people fall for some suspicious newspapers' or antis' assumptions. It's not like we'll never know the truth. I think people just want this topic to be positive and to stay away from rumors like these ones.

And since it hurts newer fans, isn't it better just to avoid this topic to welcome them in a good atmosphere ? :)

Guest surreal_v

It's okay for you to speak about plastic surgery since Korea is famous for it. But then again, if you seen the Girls' before debut, they did not change that much. Yes, they got fairer, they lost weight, they fixed their teeth, their skin and they discovered the wonders of make up.

Isn't that about it? I truly believe the Girls' did some work (the abovementioned of course) and I am proud of them whatsoever. AND even if they did do some work.. SO WHAT? Seriously again, this is KOREA. Almost every single woman in Korea has DONE some(big or small)work on themselves.

Guest AdriP

May I ask about WINx2?

I was looking for pictures and videos but found nothing so I dont know if it aired today or not.