少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Hi guys is there anyway we can sign up to those Korea fansite? like Thestephi.com? it nid korea national ID... trying to get in to save tons of Tiffany pics LOL or is there any fansite that have tons of pics.. already save tons of picture from soshified..

Hi guys is there anyway we can sign up to those Korea fansite? like Thestephi.com? it nid korea national ID... trying to get in to save tons of Tiffany pics LOL or is there any fansite that have tons of pics.. already save tons of picture from soshified..

eventually pictures will be posted on ssf's galleries sooner or later...

soshified's galleries of pictures is a rare treasure trove that international SONES should not take for granted, there are Korean SONES who log in to ssf and find pictures that are not in their favorite members' sites

---

http://news.nate.com/view/20100628n11262

소녀시대 막내 서현 오늘(28일) 19번째 생일 ‘팬들 신문광고 눈길’

Today (28th) 'fans advertised in newspaper' of SNSD's Maknae turning 19

2010-06-28 12:53

201006281248231002_1.jpg

소속사 SM엔터테인먼트는 이날 뉴스엔과 전화통화에서 "서현이 오후 멤버들이 모인 가운데 팬들과 생일 파티를 열 예정이다"며 "팬들의 선물에 너무나 고마워하고 있다"고 전했다.

A representative of SM Entertainment said through a phone call that there "will be gathering of fans this afternoon for a scheduled birthday party (for Seohyun)" he continued by "thanking fans who will plan to be present"

Guest Qrizta

^ Now I can't wait for fanaccounts!!

I wanna read about how the girls are all hyper and get teary-eyed after personal message to the bday girl... LOL

We all know that SOSHI girls tear up easily...

Moreover, these fanaccounts were usually a mean to know the girls' current states n relationships.

Like the one in Sica's bday revealed to us how she felt lonely n distant without the members due to LB musical.

Also the one in Taeng's bday, we found out about how taeng addressed Fany as Pretty Dear in her messages. lol

Happy bday to Seobaby!!

Wish her a blessed bday with loved family and members...

All de best to her future endeavors. ^^

Guest HyperionZ

I think many fans would love to attend such events of the girls but only 100 lucky fans get to attend this one, like usual. I really envy those fans who can be with the girls at precious moments and share it with them.

Guest Tetsuya9

Rumour on concert is up again.

on wikipedia

actually before this, i saw there's a schedule on malaysia at september 1.

but they removed it again and again~.

8ea51.jpg

cr wikipedia

Yoona Sponsored picture

100628yoon.jpg

cr yoonyul

Guest naurz

Did fany really get wisdom tooth removal?

What I heard is that Taeyeon got wisdom tooth removal。。。

They did it at the same time?

no taeyeon got braces

tiffany got wisdom tooth removed and IFTiffany did get plastic surgery .. her face SHOULD still be all bruised up until now ..

Guest cloudsaerif

Yurui912 -- Yoona :: SBS 'Family Outing Season 2' is finally ended on 7/11.

KBS Music Bank -- Yuri

yuri1e.th.jpg yuri2a.th.jpg yuri3v.th.jpg yuri4l.th.jpg yuri5.th.jpg

yuri6z.th.jpg yuri7k.th.jpg yuri8w.th.jpg yuri10.th.jpg yuri9k.th.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest fallen*angel

Happy 19th belated Birthday to the most adorable & gorgeous Maknae of all time! :]]

img_9707.jpeg

tumblr_l4oxueJMYp1qaqvnwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4opiomRmy1qb6e0wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4opcomf1d1qb6e0wo1_500.jpg

anybody have an HQ version of this pic?

tumblr_l4kr4xeHb41qcs1a3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4nys2gK3g1qa8kueo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4nmyi0T651qb1ovyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4nmsaq03w1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4nirzmTPN1qzrv43o1_400.jpg

100625 SNSD Jessica Encore @ Music Bank

51579220.png

cr; me

Guest piru1804

Rumour on concert is up again.

on wikipedia

actually before this, i saw there's a schedule on malaysia at september 1.

but they removed it again and again~.

8ea51.jpg

cr wikipedia

Is this real? SM will hold a concert in Viet Nam. Really? If it's true, I hope it will be in summer. Anyway, it's better if SM hold a concert at Sai Gon, not Ha Noi.

Guest Talesy

The list is fake. Wikipedia is something everyone can modify, SME never said the girls would go to Vietnam, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and I'm not even sure about Taiwan, Singapore, and Philippines either. So where can this be from except someone's imagination ?

Just ignore it, I think some people are having a lot of fun changing the concert schedule. I don't think there is a high chance that the girls will go to so many countries for their 1st Asia Tour. And if there were rumors about the girls going to these places, remember that it's very unlikely that Wikipedia ENGLISH would be the first one to report it. Korean or Asian websites would get the news first and we would have heard of it.

Oh and happy birthday to our dear maknae Seobaby.