少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

awww Taengie <3

I was reading this morning but had to go to work and couldn't comment lol. I was happy there were many pages to read. :D

The dance special was HOT and COOL. They dance very well...it seem most of the songs used by SNSD in their dance are good(fans search it afterward ...well me :D) hahaha, SNSD expose me to other music lol.

"My Life Would Suck Without You" was good for me, Taeng was very pretty and sings well.

Taeng was waving to the fans during the Oh performance while they were walking to the middle stage...she waves near people who had pink balloons. Sones, you know Taeng loves you. :)

100625kbs2musicbankspec.jpg

I'm glad she had the courage to speak out, it was actually smart of her to say it when the people can't stop her since it's live or w/e that part. It's good to know she's not afraid to speak out when she think things are wrong, thus if her company or anyone else is not treating her or the others right, I'm at peace to know tat they can speak up or know to speak out at the time that would get ppl's attention to address the issue.

on side note, her cold and cool face looks good too hahahahah. she looks prettier that way than in her usual dorky look? LOL

Guest 09Superb

Gonna write an honest opinion..

I truly wished her speech during SNSD'S winning encore was the only act she committed in order to voice and share her opinions regarding the Music Bank staff towards a big audience. I think she expressed her opinion in an excellent, calm and classy way and that's what I always expect by a leader whom I adore. But..

I personally found it slightly ridiculous when I saw the girls' Oh performance, that was quite frankly painful. It was not very joyful, because I didn't expect the incidents during this performance to happen at all. Our Taengo leader is for sure a human with weak sides and today's performance surely proved so. I get the point of the majority of people here claiming that she was angry, disappointed etc. at the staff, but I think her way of expressing it by literally sabotaging the Oh performance was completely childish. Yes, I know sabotaging is a strong use by me, but Taeyeon is so important and remarkable for me as a fan in general, how could I not get distracted by her acts during the performance?

I just don't think her move during the Oh performance was professional, inspiring and responsible. Thank God that she made that amazing and short speech at the end of the show, otherwise the Music Bank staff would undeservely have gained sympathy by average viewers although being the major idiots in this case.

When the girls are very cheerful and smiling on stage, antis would say that they are fake.

When the girls show their true feelings once in a while, antis accuse of them of being unprofessional.

*sighs*

Being in SNSD is a tough job.

hahahaha yeah so true, they often saying our girls being fake with the smile and all

it's seems all wrong, now when they have an issue and made one of our girl upset and being herself they told her to JUST FAKE A SMILE!!! @_@ lol

antis will do anything and say things to bring the girls down

who cares as long as ppl in general and sones keep supporting the girls, antis just nth

tbh after i know the whole things (and prob there was still smth we dont know backstage) i understand if she cant smile and lack of energy

Guest stupidcupid1992

SNSD Seohyun - It's Okay Even if it Hurts (MBC Kim Soo Ro OST)

Realtime Charts (10:00 SEOUL TIME)

#2 on Monkey3

#12 on Bugs

#16 on Melon

#4 on Soribada

#48 on Dosirak

Daily Charts (for 25 June 2010)

#24 on Melon

#6 on Monkey3

Hopefully the song will do well on the charts. HWAITING SEOKEROPI!

MBC We Got Family tonight with SNSD Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and of course our Maknae and her husband. WOOT CAN'T WAIT

Grats on 1st year mid year k-chart.

Guest prettyoungthing

[NEWS] SNSD, 1st Place for 'Tempting Chicken Model Guiding my Hand to the Telephone'! -

Posted by kacey on 9:27 AM

64klmd.jpg

In the midst of the World Cup increasing the popularity of chicken, netizens picked the group SNSD for the tempting chicken model that guides my hand to the telephone.

A community photo site, 'DC Inside', hosted a survey from the 15 to the 22nd, asking, "Which tempting chicken model guides your hand to the telephone?" and SNSD placed 1st.

Among a total of 23,269 votes, there were 6,427 votes (27.6%) for SNSD. SNSD has been the exclusive model for the chicken brand, 'Goobne Chicken' since 2008. Goobne uses SNSD in their ads, free calendars, and other varieties of promotional activities, creating brand awareness and increasing their sales, growing as a strong contender in the chicken industry. Goobne Chicken considers their success as a result of the many appearances of the idol girl group in their advertisements.

The group, Super Junior, took 2nd place with 4,434 votes (19.1%). Super Junior has been the exclusive model for 'Kyochon Chicken' since 2009 and even participated in the opening event for China's first location. They are showing appeal beyond Korea, into Asia's markets, achieving reputation as a Hanryu star.

3rd place, with 4,161 votes (17.9%) was the group, SHINee. At the end of 2009, SHINee was included in the idol chicken model market as a model for Mexicana. They attracted attention by filming a CF with fans. Mexicana held fansign events for SHINee's fans and are using aggressive marketing.

Following behind are Younha and Super Kidd as models for 'Masday Chicken' and Kim Hyunjoong, a member in SS501, is the model for 'Hotsun Chicken'.

Source: The Star

Translation: Hyunjin808 @ SSF

I don't even get why this thing is an issue. If you buy an icecream and its all melted and not fresh isn't it your right to ask for a new one? If you ask for a new one are you really being unprofessional/moody/b'tchy?

BTW Did anyone else notice how strong Taeyeon's voice sounded yesterday compared with earlier in the year? I'm so glad her voice is back :D

Guest evilgary

yea hopefully seohyun's song gets really well in the chart it would really be great for her. i realise that she sang so well and soothing to the year in the ost

Fan Acc Bout Seohyun on MuBank

Hey guys! I went to MuBank's special stage recording yesterday. n i must say! Seohyun is really really pretty! REALLY. she's slim n her face shows no sign of chubbiness! yonghwa looks good too! although, he did appear a lil tired. his eyes.

seohyun was really happy on stage that day. she was all smiles, n giving the most fan service among all e idol members there. n you could see the sincerity. no fake smiles, always saying thank you when fans shouted "seohyun, ure so pretty" or "seohyun, ur song is gg to be daebak". i'm really proud to be her fan. since the beginning. :D

it was also really endearing to see her interact with jungshin chingoo, minhyuk and jinwoon (who made her LOL, idk why tho. haha.). unfortunately, i din see much seohyun, yonghwa interaction. altho i think i saw them talk a lil when they were off-stage but. idk, i din see them clearly so..haha. i think more of the interaction would be backstage rite? keke.

c. nad06@seohwa thread

Maknae indeed look so Great on Mubank and she look slimmer

she always smile and all hahaha this girl the most polite girl i ever seen rofl XD

jinwoon probably die of happiness inside when he's actually able to talk to seohyun and can make her laugh hahahaha XD

Inspite of many news headlines of taeyeon since yesterday

(well everything they do usually be headlines anyway)

I barely see the discussion on open boards like bestiz for example on this issue

but the disscussion are mostly in music bank board

so mostly there are only k-pop fans that are in this discussions

I donn't think it's a big deal

all she want is best performance for all fans out there

there only some who want to exaggerate the whole situation

well their purpose is quite clear

they just don't like snsd's achievement and popularity

and this is all they can do

It's not gonna effect our girls though

Guest tinskie

taeyeon is becoming a diva eh?

she has all the right to complain but she has to take into consideration the other artists performing with her.

it was not a SOLO song but rather a collaborative effort of many singers. is it not asking too much to have the other re-do their performance just because her part was off-key for a few seconds? she should have just laughed it off and moved on.

don't let your popularity get to your head girl.

just my two cents. not an anti btw. :-)

Tinskie erm.. You don't really know what Diva meant do you?If she was,why would she even beg the PDs?Wow divas beg for a favour?So much for a diva isn't it.

Although it was not a solo song..but taeyeon must have asked the rest whether they wanted to re record it before speaking to the PD.Well this is something you don't know and have NO RIGHTS to criticise at all.If the whole group wanted to re-record it,yet the pd didn't allow?

You don't know Taeyeon well enough to even talk about her.She must have her reasons to such things on live programs ..The reasons are something you and i don't know(behind the scene)..So until further infomations are reveal , why don't you keep your 2 cents until then..

Guest cantthinkofaname

untitled-1-1.png

I've never seen this predebut pic of taengoo. How adorable!

When the girls are very cheerful and smiling on stage, antis would say that they are fake.

When the girls show their true feelings once in a while, antis accuse of them of being unprofessional.

*sighs*

Being in SNSD is a tough job.

lmfao, yeah...it's a tough job to be in snsd, you get criticize about everything, and i mean EVERYTHING.

*sigh* but guys..lets all just drop this already, it's been done already and lets just wait for official statements from SME and MB. on a happier note,

Foundation of a movement!? A CD shop's look at the K-POP fan trend

The interest in K-POP has been noticed early on, as HMV Japan as actively introduced them. At HMV Shibuya there is one floor dedicated to imported CDs and one booth is for K-POP and is a great feature. To put together our K-POP Promotion Team, we have focused on bringing together those in the different departments of HMV who like K-POP. It started in 2007 when HMV advertised in a free paper (Note: This is a paper with a lot of advertisements), they started a corner in the shop and the K-POP imported CDs were done in a large-scale and were a great appeal.

The member who managed this alone from the start Watanabe Shouhei said, “In 2007~2008, Powerful girl groups like Wonder Girls, SNSD, KARA and others, are rapidly appearing. Their dances and songs could be compared favorably to western music and they’re wonderful. All of them are charming.”

This time, the K-POP fans are checking the girl group movement as expected. The amount of new fans is increasing so much that, while K-POP used to be located in the World Music corner, it is now its own section, and in November 2009, HMV Shibuya created a dedicated booth on the first floor for it.

Nomiyama Saneuji of the merchandise HQ international department says this about K-POP fans, “Of course there are more females. They’ve gotten into K-POP through boy groups, and also listen to girl groups.” EC HQ international department Kadosawa Hideyoshi adds, “Because of that core class of fans who think "they're from the same label so I'll give them a listen", having done that, that artist's visibility increases, and they can reach people who haven't heard of them before without seeming out of place. So, just like that they’re popularity is spreading little by little. Most people have heard of both the boy groups and girl groups.”

K-POP Girl Group imported CD Ranking HMV ONLINE

First Place- 2nd Album: Run Devil Run- Repackage

SNSD

Release Date: March 27, 2010

Second Place- 1st Mini Album

2NE1

Release Date: July 11, 2009

Third Place- 2 Different Tears

Wonder Girls

Release Date: May 21, 2010

Fourth Place- Best Hits

Wonder Girls

Release date: March 5, 2010

Fifth Place- 1st Album- Repackage: Baby Baby

SNSD

Release Date: April 5, 2008

Sixth Place- 2nd Album: Oh

SNSD

Release Date: February 2, 2010

Seventh Place- Mini Album: For Muzik

4Minute

Release Date: August 24, 2009

Eigth Place- Mini Album: For Muzik – Asia Deluxe Commemorative Disc

4Minute

Release Date: May 8, 2010

Ninth Place- Mini Album: Gee

SNSD

Release Date: January 20, 2009

Tenth Place- 2nd Single Album

AFTER SCHOOL

Release Date: December 15, 2009

*Note*: Totalisation term (June 14, 2010 ~ June 20, 2010)

The top 3 who are expected to have a big break in Japan, 2NE1, SNSD, KARA

In the middle of 2010, girl groups are coming one by one to have their major Japan debut. KARA had an interview in May about their debut, 4Minute has had their first Japanese concert, and they’ve been big in the media. Since 2007 the girl groups in Japan have been waning. From now on, groups are continuing to debut in Japan, and who will have their big break this year?

kadosawa-shi believes about the girls' performances, "In these three years, they've gone through a spirited evolution. with their strategies, and are filling a niche that J-POP and western music can't catch up with.” So, now in the light of the imported CD movement, if you were wondering who we think will have a big break in Japan out of the girl groups, “The top 3 are: 2NE1, SNSD and KARA. Next is f(x), T-ara, AFTER SCHOOL whom also have a good expectation.”

Also, there’s a topic of if the girls will immediately make it big in Japan or not. On the internet, lots of chatter about KARA and 4Minute having to compete has shown up, but in reality the market is quiet. Watabe’s analysis is, “The possibility that this is a temporary boom cannot be denied, so continuous exposure is very important.” Oikawa Jou of Content department of EC HQ says, “The vital thing to watch out for are the coming debuts of KARA and SNSD. If these two groups are successful, it should cause quite a commotion. Moreover, it will be good if they can appear more on TV to viewers.

It certainly feels like a movement is forming. More and more girl groups are debuting this year and creating a foundation that seems like it will be a key to success. The 4-person K-POP Promotion team all agree, “K-POP as a genre is huge, make no mistake. We all want the “wave” to come. (Note: Wave being the hallyu/Korean wave) We want to cause a big boom!” Through continuous communication with fans, they say they will proactively continue to distribute information.

Translated by: Kanki@Soshified.com

Edited by: Peach@Soshified.com

Source: [LINK]

In an interview or something, I remember how Taeyeon stated she isn't a big fan of 'cute'. I am kind of hoping SNSD next concept would be mature and strong. The concept of RDR bought out a mature SNSD, but I felt the song and performance was lacking. Don't get me wrong, I love the outfit for RDR, but it didn't bring out the full potential of them. I am just waiting until that one day when SNSD prove that they deserve to be one of the best, and make people eat up their words.

taeyeon is becoming a diva eh?

she has all the right to complain but she has to take into consideration the other artists performing with her.

it was not a SOLO song but rather a collaborative effort of many singers. is it not asking too much to have the other re-do their performance just because her part was off-key for a few seconds? she should have just laughed it off and moved on.

don't let your popularity get to your head girl.

just my two cents. not an anti btw. :-)

^ that other person that replied to you is right. you really don't know much about taeyeon.

taeyeon is the sweetest, most INNOCENT, and PURE, honest girl, along with the rest of SNSD.

if you didn't know, debuting as SNSD required them to train for many years, sacrificing a real elementary or high school experience.

she only went to school to work, and barely had any time for her social life with the exception of those that live in her SM dorm (which is why SM family is so close).

but anyways, taeyeon is not to blame here.

she was simply, unconsciously, involuntarily, expressing her emotions like all human beings do without noticing it.

like posted earlier, in an interview she said that she had practiced YEARS for this stage. and she only had 3 minutes to show all of her hardwork from that time until now.

first of all - do you have any idea how much pressure that can bring? especially since this song pushes her range and makes her vulnerable to netizens' criticisms to be SNSD's leader?

second of all - her ear piece malfunctioned and she panicked. i would do the same if something suddenly went wrong RIGHT BEFORE a hgh note that requires belting. you wanna talk about professionalism? i'll show YOU professionalism missy. TAENGOO was being professional by CONTINUING TO SING despite her mistake. if she was truly a diva like you said, she would have stopped altogether. but she didn't. the REAL unprofessionalism lies in the music bank staff. why would they not let her redo the performance? they could have at least cut the earlier perf and just redid that particular scene. it was music bank's own system malfunction that cost taeyeon's mistake, not taeyeon herself. i want you to get that straight in YOUR mind.

lastly - *ahem* if you didn't notice, it was almost AS IF it was a solo. the only other significant player here was yonghwa. oh, big whoop, hara was tapping african drums that didn't even get broadcasted as sound. to be honest with you, taeyeon was the most important part in this band, as she is the one that has the ability to sing the song with her range. she had the most parts and the most challenging parts at that.

so YES, it is reasonable to request a redo because taengoo IS the most important part of this performance.

taeyeon ONLY had her FANS IN MIND and wanted to broadcast THE BEST performance showing us her talents.

she was nothing BUT thoughtful, wanting the best for her audience.

she wanted the best for us.

nothing more.

and she gets criticized for that?

bullsh*t.

i got your back taengoo!!!

stay strong!

stay singing!

stay CONFIDENT!

Guest vizyu

yeah let's wait for SM statement about this issued, and i believe we're always support Taeyeon. not being biased but Taeyeon did that sure for some reason. Hwaitaeng and Him nae!!!

Sunny at backstage, shared??

sunny66315436.jpg

cr : dctaeyeon

Guest moiimusic

@tinskie is that all you got?I don't want to even argue with someone who don't know his/her stuff, and just comes over and say .."Who and who is a diva blah blah blah & next i pity you "..That is real pathetic ,if you want to carry on your arguement ,feel free to pm me..

good job! don't even waste your time arguing with the person!

obvious tinskie is here to create trouble!

please let this Mubank controversy fade away~

Guest prettyoungthing

SNSD Congratulations and Hwaiting

:wub:

abcnp.jpg

SeoHyun Sings for ‘Kim SooRo’ Posted on 24. Jun, 2010

seohyun-211x300.jpgkim-sooro-korean-drama-210x300.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-NuTyZ3L1M&feature=player_embedded

Guest evilgary

haha can anyone tell me what was sunny doing behind the stage on the pics

whats all the issue with the taeyeon?