(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oneandonlysarang

I really like Miss A(; I normally do not pay attention to rookie groups but Miss A really caught my attention! I love watching their dance videos, they dance exceptionally well, and have good vocals. Love Jiaaa <3

Guest a2chan

i have never care about girls group, for example like SNSD,2NE1, etc etc. i mean, i love their songs, performances etc, but i never biased for any girl group. except Miss A! they have something different that make me interested in them, and i love their songs :D Miss A fighting !

Guest miso_ramen

i normally have to listen to a song many times to get the hang of it, but for their song i actually liked it during the first try :) quite catchy. but i still can't stand their attempted english lines at the beginning, yuck.

Guest tohoblaq

I love the way they started their performance today. Another solid one girls! Their vocals are getting clearer now. And Suzy tied her hair differently today. She looked so cute!

Guest kuya4307

Another awesome performance today, slightly different with the opening hehehe and it was rather short. Music core in a rush lol

awww i just saw that Hyuna holding her pic and jia when 4min and cn blue were in the waiting room. So cute and supportive :) and Jia looked nice in the pic too no pink hair hahaha i always pick on the pink hair tho i love Jia :P

Yuri singing Miss A BGGG

credit:SmoothyEcoS03

^^ at 3:09 MC Yuri singing Miss A BGGG... she sounded good lol I can so imagine her doing the song fitting in perfectly with the sexy confident concept :P

Guest eidolon

The girls did an awesome job today, I liked the intro. I like Jia's outfit too. It's cute but she still looked fierce in it. I don't think I've mentioned this before but Fei's got a bangin body and I'm jealous. Min's got a cute little figure too. Suzy is getting prettier and prettier each time I see her. =D

Guest Nesquickboo

Miss A is actually like the only female group that I can call myself a fan of them. Normally I like a female group but cannot like them enough to call myself a fan apart from these girls now. I'm not too sure why but maybe it's because they don't have that extremely cutesy image but I don't think that's the reason why...

Guest 91130901230

I really really really like miss A!!!!

by the way.. what does the A stand for?

A stands for asia in that they want to be the best that they can be across asia. A also represents "class A" things, that is the best. so when they call themselves miss A, they're in a sense saying they're the best kind, the best grade.

Archived