(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest timothy467

Man , I really love 'Good Girl, Bad Girl' !

They really are the full package: amazing in both dancing and singing .

Really am anticipating some of the members on variety shows. We have yet to know their personalities and qualities off stage. (:

Love this grouppp !

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pjarury

I read on nate news , Miss A had selected as model for casual fashion brand, Edwin (EDWIN).

good luck Miss A

Guest xoxoxox

Bad Girl Good Girl still doing very well on korean music chart today

Bugs #2

ngbo.jpg

Cyworld #1

gasa.jpg

Dosirak #1

yhqg.jpg

Melon #1

ltnd.jpg

Mnet #1

sdzz.jpg

Monkey3 #1

zqant.jpg

Soribada #2

sgxo.jpg

Guest a_rdi88

count me in their fanlist..

i love all of them,

usually i like 1 personel, but this time i like all of them..

they can sing, and their voice is so clear!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest big_face

There is a question in today KBS music, the song "Bad Girl Good Girl" not even in the 20 chart ? WHY ??? definitely can't be , according to the online chart and album sold, at least 1 place for the girls ? WHYYYYYYY ?

Guest EHNerJI

lol so cute of Hyuna to have this picture of her & Jia XDD

missa115.jpg

missa134.jpg

More photos from M!Countdown performance:

missa116.jpg

missa117.jpg

missa119.jpg

missa120.jpg

missa122.jpg

missa123.jpg

missa124.jpg

missa126.jpg

missa128.jpg

missa130.jpg

Guest songbird86

I've come to enjoy the girls' performances more and more. They have an effortless presence, they don't have to try hard to look good.

Now I'm about to ask something... please, don't get angry. With the present patterns of JYPE, the Wonder Girls tour and 2pm mentioning at the U.S. concerts they're planning a U.S. tour... you think he'd try to bring over Miss A to the U.S.?

The only way I'd be for it is if they spent a while in korea and china... and I do mean a while, not just put out a mini-album and another single then jet off to the states. They are talented and full of moxy and sass. I just get the feeling they'll do something like that. And I don't want that to happen, not till they're ready.

Guest conxito

Music Bank Bad girl, good girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28T8VmvZI28&feature=player_embedded

if someone can help me to put not only the link of Yt but the image T_T plz.

dunno if u understood me T_T

^you put [media ] [/media ] in between your link (without the spaces)

omigosh i'm loving their performances! SUZY has really really improved! I didn't notice any major problems with her breathing today.

Jia might have to work on when she needs to take her breath though. You could really hear it

I JUST LOVE THESE GIRLS :D

They just simply OOZE with talent, charisma & gorgeousness

Guest valentino_rossi46

I've come to enjoy the girls' performances more and more. They have an effortless presence, they don't have to try hard to look good.

Now I'm about to ask something... please, don't get angry. With the present patterns of JYPE, the Wonder Girls tour and 2pm mentioning at the U.S. concerts they're planning a U.S. tour... you think he'd try to bring over Miss A to the U.S.?

The only way I'd be for it is if they spent a while in korea and china... and I do mean a while, not just put out a mini-album and another single then jet off to the states. They are talented and full of moxy and sass. I just get the feeling they'll do something like that. And I don't want that to happen, not till they're ready.

I dont think they will go US soon, at least in next 3 years

Maybe they can go to the US tp perform some time with JYP tour or WGs tour, but no debut

JYP dont have time and effort to debut so many group in US when the % of success is so small, until WGs and G-Soul can success in the US, will not have any JYP group debut there, 2PM and 2AM is just opening act for WGs, they will not debut in the US

So dont worry, only when JYP ready, WGs can break US market successfully, MissA ready, JYPE USA done well in US music industry, they can go US

Guest MEIYEE

^Didn't Miss A say in an interview that they're trying to conquer Asia while WG's going to conquer America?

I don't think Miss A has any intentions to ever go to the US, but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, today's Music Bank performance was great! Min's vocals were FLAWLESS in this performance.. I think she's more comfortable with hand mics.

I usually don't care much about new female girls, or at least not to the extent that I like them after I see them perform. But Miss A is a special case (: Not a fan of their debut song's lyrics, but it is super catchy and I like their vocals!

Archived