Busted! Chace Crawford Was Arrested For Marijuana Possession

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

on Friday (June 4)! His Mugshot! OMG!!
Chace Crawford was arrested just after midnight on Friday (June 4) in Plano, Texas for marijuana possession.

loadclusterphp.jpg

The 24-year-old Gossip Girl actor faces a misdemeanor charge for possessing under two ounces of pot,

according to TMZ, who also obtained Chace’s mug shot.

Chace and a friend were caught in the parking lot of a local Plano pub with an unlit joint of marijuana.

He’s no longer in police custody and bonded out of jail.

source: justjared.com

normal_106.jpg

Chace’s image was pretty-boy, good-guy up until today! I guess, his "clean" image is ruined now!

EDIT:

Gossip Guy Chace Crawford Busted for Pot

By Gina Serpe

What a dope. Um, XOXO

normal_01a.jpg

Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford was arrested in his hometown of Plano, Texas, early this morning after cops allegedly found him in possession of 2 ounces of marijuana.

Here’s what happened:

The bust went down while Crawford and a buddy were chilling in a ‘03 Nissan outside of Ringo’s Pub. (There’s no word on the friend’s identity, but it’s safe to say it was not Mexican travel buddy Tony Romo.)

Nevertheless, Crawford managed to spring himself just after 1 a.m., albeit not before leaving the Internet with that gift that keeps on giving, a celeb mug shot.

“He is not in custody,” Plano police told E! News. “He already bailed out early this a.m.”

The maximum sentence for misdemeanor pot-possession is 180 days in jail and a $2,000 fine.

Chace is just like Nate from Gossip Girl ! A stoner~lol! :P

And don´t forget: DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Legend

I say no big deal, Marijuana isn't such a big deal.

Glad he's out though.

But damn if you're gonna smoke weed and you're rich...smoke in your own house or something at least

Guest Kiklo

Damn......his clean image has a stain now :(

on the bright side..his eyes look gorgeous in the mugshot :D

Guest 0oyokisuo0

Honestly, who doesn't smoke. But hes a lame for getting caught.

yea seriously. pot is honestly not a big deal, especially in America. now if its like meth, cocaine, or heroine....

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

so umm i live where he got arrested. in fact, i live a grand total of 15 mins away from the shopping center where he got arrested.

lol anyways yea, not cool chace. i would've very much liked to see you in person

Guest nghister

He always seems like he smokes pot. I don't know if anyone is surprised about this. Sucks that it got on his record but it's not like they found cocaine. His career will be fine~

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Honestly, who doesn't smoke. But hes a lame for getting caught.

I dont.

its funny how everyone thinks smoking pot is not a big deal

I think its disgusting.

Archived